Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

waimaj Jun 17, 2018 7:52pm | Post# 24521

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,
Could you please modify the attached indicator code to make each moving average has its own timeframe as extern variable(not one timframe for the two ma''s) so that it can draw crossover of two moving averages of two different timeframes.
Regards
Macross mtf alert.mq4

TURoO Jun 17, 2018 9:12pm | Post# 24522

{quote} Yes, Message me.
Hi

I'm new member and i cant find how to send private message to you.
Private Messages Restricted Per Member Status

can you Code EA for this indicator?

Q_Mouze Jun 17, 2018 9:24pm | Post# 24523

2 Attachment(s)
Please add a trend line for the following indicator as shown. thanks
NEW_QDEDWaves.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Trend Line.png
Size: 12 KB

cowbearcar Jun 17, 2018 9:33pm | Post# 24524

This indicator continue to draw zones that i already place but the zones did not shown in H4 + timeframes, can someone modify it so the zones be shown at all timeframes? Thanks {file}
This is a joke if it show in H4 or higher timeframe.
For example, in day charts, should the indicator draw box in every bar?
Please think about what happened before ask question.

Phylo Jun 17, 2018 9:46pm | Post# 24525

{quote} Hi I'm new member and i cant find how to send private message to you. Private Messages Restricted Per Member Status can you Code EA for this indicator?
A few more posts and your message box icon should appear (next to ignore) and message editor become active. - suggest: browse forums and post short relevant statements here and there.

TURoO Jun 17, 2018 10:31pm | Post# 24526

{quote} A few more posts and your message box icon should appear (next to ignore) and message editor become active. - suggest: browse forums and post short relevant statements here and there.
Thank you very much.

ddien Jun 18, 2018 1:58am | Post# 24527

2 Attachment(s)
Hai mladen i have an request.. Please make a vidya_fl.mq5 for mt5 version please...
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH4.png
Size: 46 KB
Vidya_fl.mq4

AutoT Jun 18, 2018 3:15am | Post# 24528

{quote} thanks but i want to change correct tp setting
What do you mean by "correct tp settings"?

Makstrader Jun 18, 2018 3:30am | Post# 24529

2 Attachment(s)
Hi.

I use this indicator HA in a sub window.
On the highs and lows I am applying the trend lines, support and resistance
Can I somehow do so that when I apply a line in a separate window, does it appear on the price chart?
HAshi_sub.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPYM62.png
Size: 27 KB

Jagg Jun 18, 2018 4:36am | Post# 24530

This indicator continue to draw zones that i already place but the zones did not shown in H4 + timeframes, can someone modify it so the zones be shown at all timeframes? Thanks {file}
You only have to comment out this line (so that all rectangles show in every timeframe)
Inserted Code
ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_PERIOD_M1 | OBJ_PERIOD_M5 | OBJ_PERIOD_M15 | OBJ_PERIOD_M30 | OBJ_PERIOD_H1);
(or add there " | OBJ_PERIOD_H4" when you only want to add H4 timeframe and so on...)

dornachum203 Jun 18, 2018 8:58am | Post# 24531

{quote} You only have to comment out this line (so that all rectangles show in every timeframe) ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_PERIOD_M1 | OBJ_PERIOD_M5 | OBJ_PERIOD_M15 | OBJ_PERIOD_M30 | OBJ_PERIOD_H1); (or add there " | OBJ_PERIOD_H4" when you only want to add H4 timeframe and so on...)
Thank you!

dkarev Jun 18, 2018 9:05am | Post# 24532

please i need a stochastic dashboard that editable,i need for the level to be editable so that one can set the level wanted and i need for the parameters to be editable as well

cowbearcar Jun 18, 2018 10:31am | Post# 24533

{quote} Thanks forecaster always make me frighten being repaint - {image}
I got no idea to handle: Long tailed pin bar.
Even for those NON-repaint indicator, it still make them to give false signal.
Any idea to do?

p.s. In my view, the gift is non-repainted but the change direction of winds on next bar sometimes in sideways.

liquidice Jun 18, 2018 12:47pm | Post# 24534

{quote}MT4 MA underlay - center/centre band exact {image}MA Bands comparison - MA Bands, no filtering - center/centre bands exact{image} {file}
Thank you Phylo, this is one nice and simple method yet the band settings make all the difference. From what I see, you buy when the price is above the middle MA? and sell vice versa?

Thank you for taking time explaining it to me Phylo.

Phylo Jun 18, 2018 1:27pm | Post# 24535

{quote} Thank you Phylo, this is one nice and simple method yet the band settings make all the difference. From what I see, you buy when the price is above the middle MA? and sell vice versa? Thank you for taking time explaining it to me Phylo.
welcome

TonyJohnCn Jun 18, 2018 2:44pm | Post# 24536

4 Attachment(s)
I really love this Market Profile indicator. Problem is it doesn't show up on any custom time frames.

Anyone capable of tackling this so that it can be used on custom time frames like an H8 chart?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 128 KB
Market Profile.ex4
Market Profile.mq4
Period Converter.ex4

fffx Jun 18, 2018 2:52pm | Post# 24537

Could you code a simple EA for a standard Heiken Ashi chart where the EA buys/sells with a fixed lot each time a candle colour reverses (close) without stopping the earlier trade. Meaning there would be many hedged trades running same time. -Thanks

dkarev Jun 18, 2018 3:34pm | Post# 24538

please i need a stochastic dashboard that editable,i need for the level to be editable so that one can set the level wanted and i need for the parameters to be editable as well...please

Lolo37 Jun 18, 2018 3:50pm | Post# 24539

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Could you show an exemple ? I am also programming on MQL4 for quite a long time now, (several years), i still have not found any holy grail. I am not working on indicators now, because there is a lot of good indicators, and they are not the key to succes. If there is no trend, no indicator can indicate a trend, money management is more important . I have tried to create a team, but most are too busy, if you have a project i may be interessed,
I have posted a graph of the SPX500 8 june 2018 for jswnz asking if it's his strategy, with TRUE MTF stochastics, but without MTF EMAs, some trades seem good but dangerous if you have TRUE MTF EMAs, NEVER trade against trends of higher timeframes.

Every days, you can see the advantage of MTF, it's easy to understand to not take positions against higher timeframes trends.
Red EMA 20 50 1mn, yellow EMA 20 50 5mn, Pink 15mn, Grey 30mn, Blue 1h, violet 4h + some oscilator indicators Stochastic M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, MACD ZeroLag H1, RSI M15. Red BBands 4h.
Click to Enlarge

Name: SPX500M1.png
Size: 256 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 00SPX500M1.png
Size: 164 KB

owokudi Jun 18, 2018 4:11pm | Post# 24540

Guys come here to get the best coding ever but never comes back to gives testimony of the performance of their EA or INDICATORS. I think that's unfair. Testimonies boost the moral of the coder and give confident to the trend.

© Forex Factory