Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

simjo Nov 25, 2017 11:34am | Post# 21541

i looking forward to an indicator. please help me to find this one

one oscillator that shows difference between simple moving average and exponential average with same period

dalmeida Nov 25, 2017 11:36am | Post# 21542

2 Attachment(s)
I have an awesome volume profile indicator for MT5 and it would be great to see it converted to MT4.

Anyone could do that?

In the attachments I have the MT5 version of it
VP-Range-v6.mq5
VP-Range-v6.ex5

rainsome Nov 25, 2017 11:45am | Post# 21543

{quote} what indicator plots like this small lines... can you specify that name please or can you share with me here {image}
Ramzam I've manually place those line every time the candle close out of the Over Baught Level Yellow Line. And Over Sold Level Red Line as a significant level. I'm just marking The Red and blue Arrow as a visual aid support & resistance line OB& OS level. No Indicators plot ed those red and yellow lines. I Use The Trenline Icon That's Near The Top Of The MT4 Customizable ToolBar Tab to Draw Lines.

sakisf Nov 25, 2017 12:01pm | Post# 21544

I have an awesome volume profile indicator for MT5 and it would be great to see it converted to MT4. Anyone could do that? In the attachments I have the MT5 version of it {file} {file}
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...XkxN3htQXAwTVU
It already exists by the same coder

dalmeida Nov 25, 2017 12:13pm | Post# 21545

{quote} https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...XkxN3htQXAwTVU It already exists by the same coder
Thanks for the link

zero1995 Nov 25, 2017 1:02pm | Post# 21546

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Master Coders,

Please, can someone add below mentioned Alerts to this indicator...

extern bool AlertON = ture;
extern bool EmailON = true;
extern bool alertsNotify = true;
Zigzag_v.2.mq4

TrendRider86 Nov 25, 2017 1:24pm | Post# 21547

Hello Gents!

Does someone know of a script that divides the screen in 3, 4 timeframes per tab? I was trying to search online but I found only multiscreen indicators or stratmans and pipwares minichart, I'm running out of ideas for searchwords. Right now I use a different mt4 per pair.
If my explanation isnt clear I'll upload a screenshot.

T4Trade Nov 25, 2017 2:59pm | Post# 21548

{quote} That is decompiled code In any case, why don't you use some of the RSX indicators that have all that you are asking for (an much more )?
Dear Mladen,

you are so nice,hugs to you first of all,what is RX thing you are suggesting? I don't know that,please guide me,thanks.

J0nion Nov 25, 2017 6:41pm | Post# 21549

1 Attachment(s)
Hello good coders of forex factory,

I have a little request for a simple looking multi time frame multi currency dashboard that alerts me when two things happen

1. A moving average period of 5 linear weighted average applied to high goes out of the top band of a default bollinger band indicator on mt4.

2. A moving average period of 5 linear weighted average applied to low goes out of the bottom band of a default bollinger band on mt4.

Kindly refer to the attached photo to understand what it is I mean. And this dashboard should work for both 4 digit and 5 digit brokers.

So for instance. If on min15 on GBPUSD or 1hr NZDJPY the scanner finds an extreme situation, meaning that the moving average has moved out of the bollinger band at the top or bottom, an alert is heard immediately or at the close of the current bar. That's it.

I'm ready to share pdfs and explanations of the system I'm using which is like a blueprint for any financial market and is insanely profitable for the majority of traders who use it in Malaysia and Indonesia and the rest of us around the world.

Thanks and I hope to hear from someone soon. Cheers.
Click to Enlarge

Name: extreme.jpg
Size: 210 KB

pooh123 Nov 25, 2017 10:02pm | Post# 21550

{quote} Did you try some of the "Marney volume" indicators? Like this (forecast included too ) {image} {file}
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your input. Glad to find you here. I was an elite member at forex-tsd for some time and you coded indicators and fixed EAs for me. Appreciate what you did there.

Here I have a question. How is that average line of Marney volume indicator calculated ?

lghr Nov 25, 2017 10:35pm | Post# 21551

{quote} Why dont you transfer this indicator for EAX DASHBOARD...so it could work on 28 pairs at the same time. I am using it manualy and it works great.....just enter at yellow color...works awesome.
trade automatically, maybe better.

lukeb Nov 25, 2017 11:30pm | Post# 21552

1 Attachment(s)
can someone plz fix these arrows,they are not showing good signals,i want to set it on 10 Rsi period with 45 and 55 level and arrow can show only on those levels please.Right now iti s showing false readings.thank you {file} {file}
Try
Oscillator_Cross.mq4

classy Nov 26, 2017 1:57am | Post# 21553

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Check this one. You can enter up to 10 rectangle names for the indi to take care off. Add 10 custom names in the indi and then when you create a new rectangle change its name to whatever you have added in the indi. Works with trendlines too between the two anchor points. {image} {image} {file} {file}
Master sakisf excellent ! i am really touched.God bless you .is possible to pips number increase as i drag my rectangle or trend .look i did it manually i spot supply or demand zone/area with rectangle and than i increase until taken out bu demand or supply .
for example please check attached image ,1st i draw red rectangle(which is possible by your indicator)thank break area /candle 1st red arrow than i need to expand area/rectangle to test /bounce/break 2nd arrow test and 3rd arrow bounce so is it possible to expand rectangle and change pips with candle dynamically

look 2nd image by your indicator..now i am waiting to break up or down or move between range so my rectangle expand too
Click to Enlarge

Name: supply break and than test.png
Size: 36 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: supply break and than test 2.png
Size: 30 KB

T4Trade Nov 26, 2017 3:51am | Post# 21554

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Try {file}
first of all thank you for sharing! please check the figure,i want something like this.none of the Rsi indicator givingme precise arrows on cross of 45 and 55 levels.I have arrows on the screen chart but I want RSi arrow for double confirmation.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 24 KB

sakisf Nov 26, 2017 4:21am | Post# 21555

{quote} Master sakisf excellent ! i am really touched.God bless you .is possible to pips number increase as i drag my rectangle or trend .look i did it manually i spot supply or demand zone/area with rectangle and than i increase until taken out bu demand or supply . for example please check attached image ,1st i draw red rectangle(which is possible by your indicator)thank break area /candle 1st red arrow than i need to expand area/rectangle to test /bounce/break 2nd arrow test and 3rd arrow bounce so is it possible to expand rectangle and change...
Counting the pips of a rectangle diagonal and expanding it automatically are two totally different things. For having a rectangle auto-created on consolidation you would need other tools which would also identify when a market is ranging and when its trending. You need to define these first by range, indi results or whatever other tool you like in order to have a rectangle drawn automatically. This would be a more advanced topic and your best bet is to do it through mql5.com or upwork with a paid developer.

Now if you just want to expand by hand a rectangle which you already drawn and has name taken by my indi (i.e. Rec1, Rec2 ... etc), as soon as you resize the rectangle the new pips value will be drawn and attached to the rectangle (or trendline) once the next one minute candle opens by your broker. Test it when market is open during the week. If you just want to extend it to the right, the value should not change, only the location where it is printed on chart.

classy Nov 26, 2017 5:25am | Post# 21556

{quote} Counting the pips of a rectangle diagonal and expanding it automatically are two totally different things. For having a rectangle auto-created on consolidation you would need other tools which would also identify when a market is ranging and when its trending. You need to define these first by range, indi results or whatever other tool you like in order to have a rectangle drawn automatically. This would be a more advanced topic and your best bet is to do it through mql5.com or upwork with a paid developer. Now if you just want to expand...
thanks a lot for nice explanation.your indicator is fantastic.i really appreciate you.yes i am doing it manually expand /rectangle..thanks

mladen Nov 26, 2017 6:10am | Post# 21557

{quote} Hi Mladen, Thanks for your input. Glad to find you here. I was an elite member at forex-tsd for some time and you coded indicators and fixed EAs for me. Appreciate what you did there. Here I have a question. How is that average line of Marney volume indicator calculated ?
The calculation is quite simple, actually :

- average period values from average period days ago are added up (ie : value 1 day ago + value 2 days ago + value 3 days ago + ...) for the exact time of the bar that it is calculated for and then a simple moving average of those values is calculated

- since those values can be calculated for current last 24 hours values too the projection (forecast) can be made too. You will maybe find it surprising that the forecast is not going to be changed (it makes it a sort of a unique indicator for that - since almost all other forecasts are changing all the time - this one will not change the given projection)

fibo38 Nov 26, 2017 6:20am | Post# 21558

Hello,
Can someone have mt4 build 1080. Can you share?
thanks

GoldenFibo Nov 26, 2017 6:22am | Post# 21559

I have an awesome volume profile indicator for MT5 and it would be great to see it converted to MT4. Anyone could do that? In the attachments I have the MT5 version of it {file} {file}
hi dalmeida...do not expect too much from volume calculation in the metatrader, i have been watching this for some time now, i use a pfroffessional software for volume analysis and the results differ massively, if interested, I can show examples.
Best regards

Et2017 Nov 26, 2017 6:54am | Post# 21560

Hello everyone,

does anyone know an EA/indicator that can automatically do the following?
when an order is placed, (EA) place a pending order in the opposite direction with "x" pips distance, "y" pips BreakEven, "z" pips Trailing (x,y,z being variables to be entered manually).
example: if I place a sell order, the EA places a pending buy order x pips up...

If there is nothing in the FF market, would it be difficult to code something like that?

Thanks a lot.

© Forex Factory