Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

thommas Nov 24, 2017 2:48pm | Post# 21521

{quote} I would suggest you go about it with something along these lines: //main level // Some external vars: input bool AlertsEnabled = true; input double MaxTinyWick_pips = 1.0; // A wick <= 1.0 "true" pips // Some global vars: double myPoint, maxWickDiff; //Put in OnInit: myPoint = Point*MathPow(10,Digits%2); maxWickDiff = MaxTinyWick_pips * myPoint; // Put in OnCalculate: static datetime last_bartime; int newbar = false; if(last_bartime > 0 && time[0] != last_bartime) newbar = true; last_bartime = time[0]; if(newbar && AlertsEnabled) { // A...
I tried first time of my life to code something, obviously not good enough but indicator already does something I want. Now it seems I need little more help. Indicator starts at the moment I attach it on the chart but it should draw arrows back too.

Inserted Code
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                         test.mq4 |
//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                             https://www.mql5.com |
#property copyright "Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"
#property strict
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 Red
#property indicator_color2 LimeGreen
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
extern bool ShowArrows=true;
extern bool AlertsEnabled=true;
extern double MaxTinyWick_pips=0.0; // A wick <= 1.0 "true" pips
double myPoint;
double maxWickDiff;
double UpArrow[];
double DnArrow[];
//|                                                                  |
int init()
  {
   IndicatorBuffers(2);
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);
   SetIndexArrow(0,234);
   SetIndexBuffer(0,UpArrow);
   SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);
   SetIndexArrow(1,233);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,DnArrow);
   myPoint=Point*MathPow(10,Digits%2);
   maxWickDiff=MaxTinyWick_pips*myPoint;
//--- indicator buffers mapping
//---
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
  {
//----
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long &tick_volume[],
                const long &volume[],
                const int &spread[])
  {
   static datetime last_bartime;
   int newbar=false;
   if(last_bartime>0 && time[0]!=last_bartime) newbar=true;
   last_bartime=time[0];
   if(newbar && AlertsEnabled)
     {
      //if( high[1]-close[1] == maxWickDiff || close[1]-low[1] == maxWickDiff) Alert(Symbol(),"Just finished tiny wick at CLOSE of bar");
      //if( high[1]-open[1] <= maxWickDiff || open[1]-low[1] <= maxWickDiff) Alert(Symbol(),"Just finished tiny wick at OPEN of bar");
      if(high[1]-close[1]==maxWickDiff)
        {
         Alert(Symbol()," SELL ");
         UpArrow[1]=High[1]+5*Point;
         if(close[1]-low[1]==maxWickDiff)
           {
            Alert(Symbol()," BUY ");
            DnArrow[1]=Low[1]-5*Point;
           }
        }
     }
//--- return value of prev_calculated for next call
   return(0);
  }

mladen Nov 24, 2017 3:33pm | Post# 21522

{quote} I tried first time of my life to code something, obviously not good enough but indicator already does something I want. Now it seems I need little more help. Indicator starts at the moment I attach it on the chart but it should draw arrows back too. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test.mq4 | //| Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp."...
You are checking only first closed bar
To have historical values displayed too, use the loops found in almost all the indicators that can be found

forexdini Nov 24, 2017 8:23pm | Post# 21523

{quote} https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/21/i...t-trade-mirror won't find anything better for free
Thanks so much man. I also want to ask Does one need a vps when using fxblue mirror trader and also is there anyway I can have my own software exactly like that?

pooh123 Nov 24, 2017 9:12pm | Post# 21524

Hello,

Can anyone code an indicator for me that does this:

Compare the tick volume of the bar to the average tick volume of the same bar on the same week day of the last three weeks. For example, on a 5 minute chart, if the current bar opens at GMT 9:00, Nov 24th, Friday, it calculates the average of the tick volume of bars opened at GMT 9:00, Nov 17th, Nov 10th, and Nov 3rd, and compare the tick volume of current bar to that average. If the value is 110%, it is indicated as 1.1, and if the value is 85%, it is indicated as 0.85.

Thank you in advance

newbietofx Nov 24, 2017 10:42pm | Post# 21525

Hi.

I would like to know the profitability of this trading idea.

Setup is daily high low.
If price on the 5 min chart crosses and closes after the daily high. Place a buy limit order above the 2nd candlestick. And set stop-loss to the low of the 1st candlestick.

The same is for the sell limit. Place a sell limit after the second candlestick after price has crosses and close below the daily low.

I'm more interested to getting this workable for working people. Compensation is possible.

mladen Nov 25, 2017 2:46am | Post# 21526

2 Attachment(s)
Hello, Can anyone code an indicator for me that does this: Compare the tick volume of the bar to the average tick volume of the same bar on the same week day of the last three weeks. For example, on a 5 minute chart, if the current bar opens at GMT 9:00, Nov 24th, Friday, it calculates the average of the tick volume of bars opened at GMT 9:00, Nov 17th, Nov 10th, and Nov 3rd, and compare the tick volume of current bar to that average. If the value is 110%, it is indicated as 1.1, and if the value is 85%, it is indicated as 0.85. Thank you in advance...
Did you try some of the "Marney volume" indicators?
Like this (forecast included too )

Attachment 2575757
Marney volume indicator - extended.ex4

sjs773135 Nov 25, 2017 2:50am | Post# 21527

1 Attachment(s)
Plz give me this indicator or EA if any one have it. If you prepare EA of this indicator than i will be greatful master. please help me and give me this indicator or prepare EA. I need help of master badly. Please help me
Click to Enlarge

Name: bbbma fibo.jpg
Size: 383 KB

thommas Nov 25, 2017 3:48am | Post# 21528

{quote} You are checking only first closed bar To have historical values displayed too, use the loops found in almost all the indicators that can be found
So OnCalculate looks something like this:
Inserted Code
int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long &tick_volume[],
                const long &volume[],
                const int &spread[])
  {
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
   int limit=Bars-counted_bars;
   if(limit>500) limit=500;

for(int i=0; i<=limit; i++)
     {
      if(AlertsEnabled)
        {
         if(high[1]-close[1]==maxWickDiff)
           {
            Alert(Symbol()," SELL ");
            UpArrow[1]=High[1]+5*Point;

if(close[1]-low[1]==maxWickDiff)
              {
               Alert(Symbol()," BUY ");
               DnArrow[1]=Low[1]-5*Point;
              }
           }
        }
     }

Obviously something is wrong no arrows come up...

mladen Nov 25, 2017 4:05am | Post# 21529

{quote} So OnCalculate looks something like this: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[], const double &open[], const double &high[], const double &low[], const double &close[], const long &tick_volume[], const long &volume[], const int &spread[]) { int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; int limit=Bars-counted_bars; if(limit>500) limit=500; for(int i=0; i<=limit; i++) { if(AlertsEnabled) { if(high[1]-close[1]==maxWickDiff) { Alert(Symbol()," SELL "); UpArrow[1]=High[1]+5*Point;...
You are still checking only the first closed bar
Replace "[1]" with "[i]" in all your code there

thommas Nov 25, 2017 4:11am | Post# 21530

{quote} You are still checking only the first closed bar Replace "[1]" with "[i]" in all your code there
Thanks man!

OldHand Nov 25, 2017 5:17am | Post# 21531

Mr. Laden, I see many of your posts assisting less knowledgeable traders like me. Hence my addressing this request for assistance to you.

As a relative newcomer, i have not copied url's which are offered below some posts.. these are ex4 files, please give me a dummies instruction how to get these into my platform folders.
thank you

wolfsch Nov 25, 2017 5:49am | Post# 21532

{quote} Hi sakisf Trying to know,what filled (doted) tunnel/channel indicators are applied on your posted chart ? https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post10517428 regards
Hi
I just dwnloaded and put the indi on my chart but I got no resut on my chart despite several attempts. Do yu have an idea?#Thanks

sakisf Nov 25, 2017 5:57am | Post# 21533

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi I just dwnloaded and put the indi on my chart but I got no resut on my chart despite several attempts. Do yu have an idea?#Thanks
DeltaForce? Check under experts tab if it produces an error and post it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: L_cV-Cp6T9qrdDLN0Dy1sw.png
Size: 15 KB

mladen Nov 25, 2017 5:59am | Post# 21534

Mr. Laden, I see many of your posts assisting less knowledgeable traders like me. Hence my addressing this request for assistance to you. As a relative newcomer, i have not copied url's which are offered below some posts.. these are ex4 files, please give me a dummies instruction how to get these into my platform folders. thank you
Those are already compiled files
Simply use the "save as" and save them in your metatrader 4 indicators folder

sakisf Nov 25, 2017 6:01am | Post# 21535

{quote} Thanks so much man. I also want to ask Does one need a vps when using fxblue mirror trader and also is there anyway I can have my own software exactly like that?
No need for vps, just need to run the main at your home terminal and the copiers at the ones you send your signals too. If you want a custom software your best bet is to hire someone through mql5.com or upwork, but fxblue trade mirror is exceptional.

T4Trade Nov 25, 2017 6:30am | Post# 21536

2 Attachment(s)
can someone plz fix these arrows,they are not showing good signals,i want to set it on 10 Rsi period with 45 and 55 level and arrow can show only on those levels please.Right now iti s showing false readings.thank you
RSI Ob Os_arrows+alerts.ex4
RSI Ob Os_arrows+alerts.mq4

T4Trade Nov 25, 2017 6:48am | Post# 21537

2 Attachment(s)
Please insert arrows on this indicators also on 70 and 30 levels.
MBFX Timing.ex4
MBFX Timing.mq4

Lazar83 Nov 25, 2017 8:15am | Post# 21538

Please insert arrows on this indicators also on 70 and 30 levels. {file} {file}
Why dont you transfer this indicator for EAX DASHBOARD...so it could work on 28 pairs at the same time. I am using it manualy and it works great.....just enter at yellow color...works awesome.

mladen Nov 25, 2017 11:08am | Post# 21539

Please insert arrows on this indicators also on 70 and 30 levels. {file} {file}
That is decompiled code
In any case, why don't you use some of the RSX indicators that have all that you are asking for (an much more )?

sakisf Nov 25, 2017 11:23am | Post# 21540

4 Attachment(s)
My humble requet to all master coder and fff (I AM LOOKING FOR ONE RANGE/RECTAGLE AREA/ pips count show type indicator like if i draw manually rectangle than indi/ea/sc will show total pip historically .thanks in advance {image}
Check this one.

You can enter up to 10 rectangle names for the indi to take care off. Add 10 custom names in the indi and then when you create a new rectangle change its name to whatever you have added in the indi. Works with trendlines too between the two anchor points.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Syuye7DSQ4KYl8AykSVbQw.png
Size: 125 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: uUc5jGT9Q3CGawu8kdNYYA.png
Size: 74 KB
RecRange.ex4
RecRange.mq4

© Forex Factory