Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

anggikolo11 Nov 22, 2017 2:27am | Post# 21501

2 Attachment(s)
Can anyone help me to modify this indicator ?
I want to add a VLine at last price change (range)
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADH1.png
Size: 33 KB
Murrey_Math1.mq4

rajesh.d Nov 22, 2017 2:32am | Post# 21502

hai is some one out there can add arrow signl to my indicator whenever it crosses 180 level in the histogram

i.e , when histogram crosses +180 level an upward arrow and at crossing -180 level a downward arrow should appear on the chart

Attached File
Retracement Finder.mq4 5 KB | 0 downloads

thanks in advance.

sakisf Nov 22, 2017 4:01am | Post# 21503

{quote} Hi Sakisf i thank you so much for your help on those files modification you will meet with success always in your fx pursuit please can you share the indicators you used in that screenshot of( LEVEL modification) Sakisf i have another modification request please i need BUY SELL arrow alert as shown in the screenshot for the attached indicator.The indicator gives alert and signal direction is shown on the upper left corner of the chart but i will be grateful if you can help in adding the arrow that will appear at the end of the line.Rgds...
Those indis are private, they are backed by some excel files which I can't share.

Regarding the zig zag, the concept of no repaint ZZ is wrong (lines are being drawn 2-3 bars in the future so it's already late to alert) and besides that it's not a source file so can't fix it. The guy who made it did not share the source.

GoldenFibo Nov 22, 2017 4:37am | Post# 21504

{quote} Try this one, it works for me in the previous version too. Check under experts tab if there is any error when it loads. {image} {file} {file}
juhuuuu sakisf , now it's working and I am very happy...now I just have to compare it as well mt4 volume shows...but that's another job site, but if it works, I can save a lot of

Thank you again sakisf

mntiwana Nov 22, 2017 4:51am | Post# 21505

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi classy First,it is "TSI MACD" indicator,some one rename it "TSI Indicator" then you have to know some early versions are repainting one,i dont know about this one,better to use some of Mladen's corrected (nrp) versions of TSI macd,more reliable and accurate ones,for example "TSI_MACD mtf 2" - posted here TSI (Trend Strength Index) - there are a lot of variations of TSI indicators,almost of all sorts by Mladen,in picture is a "composite tsi" mtf version {file} {image}
Qouting my own post to add working "ex4" file along with as some members are complaining the code is not working (because of new mt4 1090 compiling issue),though some kind experts helped solved their said problem too.
TSI_MACD mtf 2.mq4
TSI_MACD mtf 2.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDH1.png
Size: 49 KB

mntiwana Nov 22, 2017 5:00am | Post# 21506

{quote} Try this one, it works for me in the previous version too. Check under experts tab if there is any error when it loads. {image} {file} {file}
Hi sakisf
Trying to know,what filled (doted) tunnel/channel indicators are applied on your posted chart ?
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post10517428
regards

sakisf Nov 22, 2017 5:19am | Post# 21507

{quote} Hi sakisf Trying to know,what filled (doted) tunnel/channel indicators are applied on your posted chart ? https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post10517428 regards
ema200-300 and ema34(high-low or raghee horner wave)

forexdini Nov 22, 2017 7:39am | Post# 21508

{quote} ema200-300 and ema34(high-low or raghee horner wave)
Hey I want help making an ea indicator that mirrors trades. So whenever I take a trade it places it for someone else. Is thats possible? SOMEONE HELP!

classy Nov 22, 2017 7:57am | Post# 21509

My humble requet to all master coder and fff (I AM LOOKING FOR ONE RANGE/RECTAGLE AREA/ pips count show type indicator like if i draw manually rectangle than indi/ea/sc will show total pip historically .thanks in advance {image}
ANY HELP FROM ANY MASTER CODER WILL BE REALLY GREAT.looking forward..thanks

fibo38 Nov 22, 2017 8:11am | Post# 21510

I am looking for an indicator to show me, in the window, the daily candle close of the previous day. Someone has something of this.
Thanks

sakisf Nov 22, 2017 8:28am | Post# 21511

{quote} Hey I want help making an ea indicator that mirrors trades. So whenever I take a trade it places it for someone else. Is thats possible? SOMEONE HELP!
https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/21/i...t-trade-mirror

won't find anything better for free

thommas Nov 22, 2017 12:45pm | Post# 21512

Hello coders! I'm totally dumb of coding so I have no choice than asking here. My logic tells it should be very easy to do: Alert(arrow, sound etc) if bullish candle high is same as close(no upper wick). Opposite with bearish candle, low is same as close(no lower wick). I have tried lot of wick indicators but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.
Any ideas how to do that?

HumbleLearne Nov 23, 2017 1:18am | Post# 21513

[quote=sakisf;10518017]{quote} It is an expert. Other than that it seems to be part of a pack of experts/indis as it counts the peak volume in M1, does not seem to do anything by itself other than counting. You have to locate some information on it on google or find the pack. {image} {image}[/quote
Thank You Dear Sakisf ,
Your help , cooperation , coordination & explanation is highly appreciated

Best Regards

praful_patat Nov 23, 2017 2:00am | Post# 21514

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
Can anybody fix error in this EA. I got it from this thread. Sometime its not take trade.

Thankx
15 min Ilan-Trio V1.47T.mq4

Jea Nov 23, 2017 4:03am | Post# 21515

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Mladen,

Request to add all kinds of alert to the attached indicator VWAP when it crosses the price. Also it would be great if arrow is also added at the crossover. Thanks in advance.
VWAP.mq4

classy Nov 23, 2017 6:36am | Post# 21516

{quote} ANY HELP FROM ANY MASTER CODER WILL BE REALLY GREAT.looking forward..thanks
sakisf master coder my Humble request please check my post and if possible than create one indicator/script or .i see you created many complex indicators so please just let me know your any idea..thanks in advance

pips4life Nov 23, 2017 7:15am | Post# 21517

Hello coders! I'm totally dumb of coding so I have no choice than asking here. My logic tells it should be very easy to do: Alert(arrow, sound etc) if bullish candle high is same as close(no upper wick). Opposite with bearish candle, low is same as close(no lower wick). I have tried lot of wick indicators but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.
I would suggest you go about it with something along these lines:

Inserted Code
//main level
// Some external vars:
input bool AlertsEnabled = true;
input double MaxTinyWick_pips = 1.0; // A wick <= 1.0 "true" pips
// Some global vars:
double myPoint, maxWickDiff;

//Put in OnInit:
myPoint = Point*MathPow(10,Digits%2);
maxWickDiff = MaxTinyWick_pips * myPoint;

// Put in OnCalculate:
static datetime last_bartime;
int newbar = false;

if(last_bartime > 0 && time[0] != last_bartime) newbar = true;
last_bartime = time[0];

if(newbar && AlertsEnabled)
{
   // A simple audio alert only.  
   if( high[1]-close[1] <= maxWickDiff || close[1]-low[1] <= maxWickDiff) Alert("Just finished tiny wick at CLOSE of bar");
   if( high[1]-open[1] <= maxWickDiff || open[1]-low[1] <= maxWickDiff) Alert("Just finished tiny wick at OPEN of bar");
}

Use MetaEditor, and do File->New->Custom Indicator
Give the indicator a name.
Add input parameters. (I mentioned 2 above for the "main" level).
Use "On Calculate"
Add a couple of plots, just so you see how it's done. (Because I know your next step will be you want past bars marked with Arrows, and you would need 2 buffers (for tiny Closes), and maybe 2 more (for tiny Opens). (For the alerts only, you won't need any plots).
This would be an example of 1 plot: SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW,EMPTY,1,TinyHighCloseWick_color);

I've practically spoon-fed you to cut-and-paste-and-write most of your own indicator.

Most definitely anyone can learn MQL4 if they work at it, and they get proper instruction. I suggest you look into Jim Dandy's video courses ($), but at least check out the freebies he has online. (I'm not affiliated, but like his work. He makes it relatively "easy" if you apply yourself).

Good luck.

thommas Nov 23, 2017 7:25am | Post# 21518

{quote} I would suggest you go about it with something along these lines: //main level // Some external vars: input bool AlertsEnabled = true; input double MaxTinyWick_pips = 1.0; // A wick <= 1.0 "true" pips // Some global vars: double myPoint, maxWickDiff; //Put in OnInit: myPoint = Point*MathPow(10,Digits%2); maxWickDiff = MaxTinyWick_pips * myPoint; // Put in OnCalculate: static datetime last_bartime; int newbar = false; if(last_bartime > 0 && time[0] != last_bartime) newbar = true; last_bartime = time[0]; if(newbar && AlertsEnabled) { // A...
Thank you very much! I'll give it a try

ffkuh Nov 23, 2017 8:11am | Post# 21519

hello guys...
anyone have #luciferfx.mq4 ?
thank's FF

syndicat Nov 23, 2017 11:50pm | Post# 21520

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys! Make this indicator with the MTF mode so that you can set multiple copies on one chart.
Hi guys! Make this indicator with the MTF mode so that you can set multiple copies on one chart.
Demark_trend_alert_and_mail.mq4

© Forex Factory