Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

wolfsch Nov 21, 2017 11:17am | Post# 21461

{quote} Hi classy First,it is "TSI MACD" indicator,some one rename it "TSI Indicator" then you have to know some early versions are repainting one,i dont know about this one,better to use some of Mladen's corrected (nrp) versions of TSI macd,more reliable and accurate ones,for example "TSI_MACD mtf 2" - posted here TSI (Trend Strength Index) - there are a lot of variations of TSI indicators,almost of all sorts by Mladen,in picture is a "composite tsi" mtf version {file} {image}
Hi, I just downloaded this but could not get it running on the chart. Do you have an idea what that problem could be?
Thanks

Jacsklin Nov 21, 2017 11:54am | Post# 21462

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Traders,
Please, can anyone add an Alert notification to this expert advisor?
if close profits receive Email Notification
if close loss receive Email Notification?
Thank you so much.
CloseAtProfit.mq4

GoldenFibo Nov 21, 2017 11:56am | Post# 21463

{quote} Use metaeditor.exe to compiler it again, and again, and again, then you will find it OK.
thx @Mendel, unfortunately, I do not know myself with such a thing...It would be nice if someone could give a working one here...sorry for my shit english

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 12:27pm | Post# 21464

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} thx @Mendel, unfortunately, I do not know myself with such a thing...It would be nice if someone could give a working one here...sorry for my shit english
Here:
TSI_MACD mtf 2.ex4
TSI_MACD mtf 2.mq4

classy Nov 21, 2017 12:37pm | Post# 21465

{quote} Hi classy First,it is "TSI MACD" indicator,some one rename it "TSI Indicator" then you have to know some early versions are repainting one,i dont know about this one,better to use some of Mladen's corrected (nrp) versions of TSI macd,more reliable and accurate ones,for example "TSI_MACD mtf 2" - posted here TSI (Trend Strength Index) - there are a lot of variations of TSI indicators,almost of all sorts by Mladen,in picture is a "composite tsi" mtf version {file} {image}
Thank you very much for your time and effort.i really appreciate it.

Slingshots1 Nov 21, 2017 12:37pm | Post# 21466

{quote} Here: {file} {file}
Hi Sakisf many thanks for the other day please i still need you help about an indicator i posted here after that jj nugget stuff if you check my post i have sent it earlier to you but you aint around please kindly check my last post b4 this or can i resend it.

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 12:44pm | Post# 21467

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Traders, Please, can anyone add an Alert notification to this expert advisor? if close profits receive Email Notification if close loss receive Email Notification? Thank you so much. {file}
Here:
CloseAtProfit.ex4
CloseAtProfit.mq4

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 1:01pm | Post# 21468

{quote} Hi Sakisf many thanks for the other day please i still need you help about an indicator i posted here after that jj nugget stuff if you check my post i have sent it earlier to you but you aint around please kindly check my last post b4 this or can i resend it.
I checked it but don't really understand what you are saying there with regards to TARGET and SL. Show it on a chart and name the numbers (tp/sl) so I can understand.

Slingshots1 Nov 21, 2017 1:02pm | Post# 21469

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Sakifs please can you help add your pro touch to this indicator i want those 3lines to appear as entry point stop loss and take profit on daily chart screenshots attached.The indicator already has an inbuilt alert for entry point but those lines will be helpful take profit can be set to 50pips.Glad to have you here you will also have those to help you on fx journey.
Click to Enlarge

Name: SAKISF1.PNG
Size: 42 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sakisf.PNG
Size: 44 KB
Candle_Signal.mq4

Jacsklin Nov 21, 2017 1:09pm | Post# 21470

Thanks <3 sakisf your are awesome!

GoldenFibo Nov 21, 2017 1:27pm | Post# 21471

Thank you very much for your help @sakisf...can you please help me with the other indicator as well? Deltaforce Post 21,420...I would be very grateful

Slingshots1 Nov 21, 2017 1:35pm | Post# 21472

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I checked it but don't really understand what you are saying there with regards to TARGET and SL. Show it on a chart and name the numbers (tp/sl) so I can understand.
Thanks for your prompt reply the setting is for daily chart if you can endeavour to put that candle signal indicator on your chart it will be more explainable .In the input file the setting is for 4hrs but i can change it to any timeframe so i changed it to daily (1440) now once its placed on chart it gives you the current entry target direction so what i want is if the entry target appear as BUY we add 50 pips to the entry price this will now be displayed as a horizontal line(lime green) the entry line will be displayed as (yellow color) then the stop loss line will be at the bottom of previous daily candle close price;Those lines will appear on chart when the entry point is reached.
Click to Enlarge

Name: sakisf3.PNG
Size: 58 KB

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 1:46pm | Post# 21473

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Sakifs please can you help add your pro touch to this indicator i want those 3lines to appear as entry point stop loss and take profit on daily chart screenshots attached.The indicator already has an inbuilt alert for entry point but those lines will be helpful take profit can be set to 50pips.Glad to have you here you will also have those to help you on fx journey. {image} {image} {file}
Here you are (only works for >H1):

edit: fixed it.
Candle_Signal.ex4
Candle_Signal.mq4

Slingshots1 Nov 21, 2017 1:57pm | Post# 21474

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I checked it but don't really understand what you are saying there with regards to TARGET and SL. Show it on a chart and name the numbers (tp/sl) so I can understand.
Hi Sakisf heres another indicator nearly similar in operation to candle signal i drew the maroon color horizontal line to stand for the entry point the indicator drew the tp line green(TP1)
Click to Enlarge

Name: sakisf4.PNG
Size: 52 KB
MiniSinyal_v1_1.ex4

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 2:08pm | Post# 21475

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank you very much for your help @sakisf...can you please help me with the other indicator as well? Deltaforce Post 21,420...I would be very grateful
Okay:
Deltaforce.ex4
Deltaforce.mq4

Jacsklin Nov 21, 2017 2:27pm | Post# 21476

1 Attachment(s)
hi sakisf please can you add Alert & Email Notification to this Indi? i appreciate your hard work <3
Level.mq4

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 2:37pm | Post# 21477

hi sakisf please can you add Alert & Email Notification to this Indi? i appreciate your hard work <3 {file}
Alert when it does what? It gives almost 1 signal every 4-5 bars.

Jacsklin Nov 21, 2017 2:46pm | Post# 21478

Alert buy and sell when WMA and sma cross...
ex in the indicator
if ( wma_p < sma_p && wma > sma )
{
ExtMapBuffer1[pos]=wma - 0.0006;

Slingshots1 Nov 21, 2017 2:59pm | Post# 21479

Thanks in a million i have something cool for you but i cant post it here its a paid stuff but can email it to you . how can i contact you?

sakisf Nov 21, 2017 3:10pm | Post# 21480

2 Attachment(s)
Alert buy and sell when WMA and sma cross... ex in the indicator if ( wma_p < sma_p && wma > sma ) { ExtMapBuffer1[pos]=wma - 0.0006;
There you go:
Level.ex4
Level.mq4

© Forex Factory