Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Trading using Murray Maths and Price Action (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=159471)

Flem26 May 4, 2009 7:52am | Post# 1921

Just started reading this thread yesterday and will definitely have to play around with MML. Thanks K for sharing and providing words of wisdom about trading in general. Will definitely be posting information on my findings. Thanks again.

ns_karthik May 4, 2009 10:34am | Post# 1922

Just started reading this thread yesterday and will definitely have to play around with MML. Thanks K for sharing and providing words of wisdom about trading in general. Will definitely be posting information on my findings. Thanks again.
thanks mate....i am sure u will get better in this very soon...

DinSubang May 4, 2009 1:51pm | Post# 1923

Simply awesome

Hi Karthik,

Today was my first time using MM .All I can say is, its simply awesome! These initial stages using MM was quite overwhelming for me but I believe in time, I'll get better. Could'nt thank you enough.

Jermy365 May 5, 2009 12:37am | Post# 1924

thanks mate....i am sure u will get better in this very soon...
Hi Karthik,

I was away. But since last week. I've noticed our GJ comentary are getting fewer and fewer.

Jermy365 May 5, 2009 12:45am | Post# 1925

To Karthik

I also notice your blog spot is focused on the Euro/dollar and the Cable are these your main pairs?

ns_karthik May 5, 2009 12:50am | Post# 1926

I also notice your blog spot is focused on the Euro/dollar and the Cable are these your main pairs?

to be honest, i trade 7-8 currency paires....but a lot of people seem to be interested in the Euro and cable only...dunno why...and thats why i concentrate only on those 2 for now...as u would understand, it is very difficult for me to post analysis articles on 7-8 currency pairs as it consumes a lot of my time....i will try to expand the articles to cover more pairs but that is for later...

jack.canadia May 5, 2009 1:19am | Post# 1927

NEW GBPUSD THREAD

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...34#post2713134

The old one just sucks way too much.

KingOfDinar May 5, 2009 2:25pm | Post# 1928

Hi,

I have followed this thread for a couple of weeks and have implemented the trading system successfully. Just need a favor from the followers here. How do I get rid the hairlines in between the Major MM S&R lines. The small lines quite annoying and make my chart looks crowded. If there's any modified indicator for that. Sorry if the request so immature. Just need help.

jack.canadia May 5, 2009 2:49pm | Post# 1929

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I have followed this thread for a couple of weeks and have implemented the trading system successfully. Just need a favor from the followers here. How do I get rid the hairlines in between the Major MM S&R lines. The small lines quite annoying and make my chart looks crowded. If there's any modified indicator for that. Sorry if the request so immature. Just need help.
Here you go.
MML_MultiOption_v1.ex4

KingOfDinar May 6, 2009 7:06am | Post# 1930

Here you go.
Thanks mate..

Grath May 6, 2009 9:25am | Post# 1931

MML Indicator - latest

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

The latest update I've made is:
MML_Multi_Option_v1.23.mq4

Chantalb May 7, 2009 5:55am | Post# 1932

Beautiful results...

Karthik this is such a great thread! I have learned so much already just by reading through it daily. I am managing 50pips+ daily with some controlled setbacks of course as I am still learning about PA n watching closely its behavior on M5 and M15.
I would also like to thank everyone else who has contributed to this thread, all the info is priceless.
PS: The Indian Lady is indeed very “chic”…

ns_karthik May 7, 2009 6:11am | Post# 1933

Karthik this is such a great thread! I have learned so much already just by reading through it daily. I am managing 50pips+ daily with some controlled setbacks of course as I am still learning about PA n watching closely its behavior on M5 and M15.
I would also like to thank everyone else who has contributed to this thread, all the info is priceless.
PS: The Indian Lady is indeed very “chic”…
thanks chantal.....there is indeed lot of info in this thread...its a pity that this thread is languishing low down in the forum list but i do not want to update silly stuff in here just to give publicity to this thread....i want this thread to hold only important and pertinent information.....

if they could make this thread a 'sticky', it would be great i gues....but anyway....

kerty9 May 7, 2009 7:24pm | Post# 1934

How to make it lively thread

thanks chantal.....there is indeed lot of info in this thread...its a pity that this thread is languishing low down in the forum list but i do not want to update silly stuff in here just to give publicity to this thread....i want this thread to hold only important and pertinent information.....

if they could make this thread a 'sticky', it would be great i gues....but anyway....
Your system is simple that relies on good understanding of PA, which is not that easy for average traders to master. You have been very helpful in explaining the nuances of MML trading. What can make this thread grow is if those who follow this system post their charts of successful and failed trades.

ShanFX May 8, 2009 11:33am | Post# 1935

ej chart

1 Attachment(s)
hi guyzz m on short ej...
Click to Enlarge

Name: ej.gif
Size: 22 KB

trademeister May 8, 2009 11:39am | Post# 1936

thank you!

Karthik thanks for this thread and for continuing to post your thoughts.

After two years, I still manage to get in at the wrong time or in the wrong direction or whatever..... Learning PA has always been my goal and your have provided insightful 'lessons' in how to read PA. Thank you and please
don't go away.

One hard thing is to break habits that already have been established.
I always looked at SR and a place where PA would be trying to break through.
Now I will look at SR and a place where PA can stop and reverse. Oh, how
can we be so backwards in the way we look at this stuff. Thanks again.

have a great weekend

trademeister May 11, 2009 8:15am | Post# 1937

hello

Hello again,
Its monday. I am looking forward to trading with you this week so I hope
karthik and others are active.
happy trading
happy learning

findmanu May 13, 2009 1:23am | Post# 1938

which is a good broker to start with?

Yo yo... interesting stuff... I'm from Chennai and I had built few EA's until now primarily for customers... FX is such a teaser that its prompting me to do some real trades as well...

These EA's are performing decently for my customers in their real accounts. As a beginner, I'm keen to know which is a good broker to start with? Oanda?

Also, being based in India, what are the regulatory limitations for me? Pls enlighten if anyone can.

zamzen May 18, 2009 2:31am | Post# 1939

Guys,

I told everyone that this thread is dying. Am i right?...creator become too busy with his blog...facebook..now esignal......next what???????????????????????

ns_karthik May 18, 2009 2:40am | Post# 1940

Guys,

I told everyone that this thread is dying. Am i right?...creator become too busy with his blog...facebook..now esignal......next what???????????????????????
cant satisfy everyone...can we?? here is a leecher who doesnt contribute anything to the community and only wants to leech info from others and look what he is saying ?? do u know the kind of effort that goes into updating this thread and the blog ?? do u realise how much time it takes ?? contribute something useful and then u will have the right to criticize others....

© Forex Factory