Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   4 Hour Strategy (MACD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=14630)

naustingfx Oct 7, 2019 3:33pm | Post# 30661

1 Attachment(s)
4 Hour MACD PAttern... Divergence + Lower High Gold +132 {image} {image} {image}
Excellent: I could not post it earlier as I wanted to, but good to see that you also took that nice trade... I had multiple entries for the trade, so there was actually multiple opportunities for anyone who missed the 1st entry, my first position was closed in profit at 50% Fibonacci and I have adjusted stop loss of my 2nd position to a little profit and wish to allow it to run further, unless my future analysis says no; Thanks to God!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Naustingfx GOLDUSD H4.png
Size: 32 KB

naustingfx Oct 7, 2019 4:06pm | Post# 30662

1 Attachment(s)
Partial Profit taken at 1hour chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: Naustingfx GoldUsd take profit 1 hit ii.png
Size: 28 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 8, 2019 2:47am | Post# 30663

3 Attachment(s)
CHFJPY +40
Click to Enlarge

Name: chfjpy1.PNG
Size: 31 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: chfjpy2.PNG
Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: chfjpy3.PNG
Size: 38 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 8, 2019 3:12am | Post# 30664

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Excellent: I could not post it earlier as I wanted to, but good to see that you also took that nice trade... I had multiple entries for the trade, so there was actually multiple opportunities for anyone who missed the 1st entry, my first position was closed in profit at 50% Fibonacci and I have adjusted stop loss of my 2nd position to a little profit and wish to allow it to run further, unless my future analysis says no; Thanks to God! {image}
That was a really good move indeed, but i had to be awake when the Asian market opened, which was pretty early for me.

And yes, i did realise that and there where multiple pull backs and anyone could have jump in at any one of those given opportunities.

After seeing your post which showed where your 1st TP was, i realised that it was much lower than where i had initially set mine so i reviewed my charts and only then did i see it. I was actually conservative with my TP.

Im looking to enter at this TC if Market Rhythm plays out accordingly to 1485...
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold1.PNG
Size: 34 KB

naustingfx Oct 8, 2019 5:32am | Post# 30665

1 Attachment(s)
CAD/JPY
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191008-102901.png
Size: 118 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 8, 2019 7:09am | Post# 30666

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} That was a really good move indeed, but i had to be awake when the Asian market opened, which was pretty early for me. And yes, i did realise that and there where multiple pull backs and anyone could have jump in at any one of those given opportunities. After seeing your post which showed where your 1st TP was, i realised that it was much lower than where i had initially set mine so i reviewed my charts and only then did i see it. I was actually conservative with my TP. Im looking to enter at this TC if Market Rhythm plays out accordingly...
Market Rhythm didnt play out as expected...
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold1a.PNG
Size: 39 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 8, 2019 7:22am | Post# 30667

3 Attachment(s)
CAD/JPY {image}
Nice entry you got there on the sell...

I got the up move yesterday and had to close it earlier than my TP after reviewing the trade

CADJPY +52
Click to Enlarge

Name: cadjpy2.PNG
Click to Enlarge

Name: cadjpy2a.PNG
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: cadjpy3.PNG
Size: 41 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 9, 2019 3:30am | Post# 30668

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Market Rhythm didnt play out as expected... {image}
As stated previously...Market Rhythm didn't play out for a short, subsequently, if anyone realised it too, it then presented an opportunity for a long position...MACD confirmed Market Rhythm with a TC pattern

Market Rhythm
Break 21, PB, Move to 1511

Gold +100
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold2a.PNG
Size: 34 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold2b.PNG
Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold2c.PNG
Size: 43 KB

naustingfx Oct 10, 2019 11:29am | Post# 30669

2 Attachment(s)
GOLD/USD
Still holding positions after taking multiple partial profits...very interesting.
Phillip is a gem!
Thanks to God!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191010-161459.png
Size: 115 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191010-161426.png
Size: 128 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 11, 2019 12:26pm | Post# 30670

1 Attachment(s)
GOLD/USD Still holding positions after taking multiple partial profits...very interesting. Phillip is a gem! Thanks to God! {image} {image}
missed this H4 PB move for +- 200 pips...i wasn't in front of the screen today until now

With your entry you must have made much much more...nice one
Click to Enlarge

Name: gold.PNG
Size: 28 KB

naustingfx Oct 11, 2019 4:30pm | Post# 30671

2 Attachment(s)
Result of GoldUsd trade (see trade entry in previous posts) : from my analysis I have this pair in my watch list for a potential huge move. Also the CadJpy pair, that huge up move...I was in both pairs, but I closed CadJpy and followed the GoldUsd nicely. I always exhaust trading opportunities on pairs in my watch list before looking for other things....

Blessed be God forever in Jesus name!
I cannot thank God enough for the gift of Phillip Nel ...we really need good people to have a society that creates the fertile ground (enabling environment) for the people to prosper...a society that connects the people to the right information and inculcate in them the right virtues to be positively fruitful to themselves and the whole world...it is a pity that today we see people suffering under bad (satanic) government whose mission is to defile the divine mission of God for humanity! But I am very happy that they always end up in outstanding shame and disgrace!...you see if each individual can focus on a skill and pays the price (fulfill the necessary sacrifices) required to excel in it, and run with it to be a blessing to humanity...you will see that one can enjoy freedom from the clutches of the wicked...never allow your success or career to be dependent on the wicked...I am happy that there is the supreme, God, that watches over the good and as well bless their hard work with outstanding success! ....may God keep Phillip and his family and us all from every evil and prosper us for his Glory in Jesus name!

Regards to all,
Naustingfx
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191011-205928.png
Size: 116 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191011-205907.png
Size: 110 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 18, 2019 7:34am | Post# 30672

3 Attachment(s)
I haven't been able to post this week, i have been adjusting my approach and learning how to scalp using this system.

I have a couple of scalping trades running, I'll post as soon as they close.

SCALPING:
EURNZD +20
Click to Enlarge

Name: S_eurnzd.PNG
Click to Enlarge

Name: S_eurnzd1.PNG
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: S_eurnzd2.PNG
Size: 30 KB

naustingfx Oct 22, 2019 9:02am | Post# 30673

2 Attachment(s)
EUR/AUD
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191022-135732.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191022-135547.png
Size: 120 KB

Cheeseburger Oct 25, 2019 2:58am | Post# 30674

EUR/AUD {image} {image}
Hi Nausting

Great trade you took there...as you continue to show that hard work and commitment pays off

I have been over committed this week and couldn't trade, however, i did manage to steal some time off my busy schedule to practice some more. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to trade on my live account as of next week and really looking forward to it. Lastly, i can't thank you enough for the posts that date back as early as 2015 (we'll at least those that i manage to get a hold of). I guess what people don't realise from those posts is that you reveal a lot of hidden secrets behind MARKET RHYTHM and how one can take advantage of that. For bothering yourself to post for all those years ago to date....thank you

naustingfx Oct 25, 2019 10:27am | Post# 30675

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Nausting Great trade you took there...as you continue to show that hard work and commitment pays off I have been over committed this week and couldn't trade, however, i did manage to steal some time off my busy schedule to practice some more. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to trade on my live account as of next week and really looking forward to it. Lastly, i can't thank you enough for the posts that date back as early as 2015 (we'll at least those that i manage to get a hold of). I guess what people don't realise from those...
Thank you and God bless for your great words of appreciation. You are a great folk! Many here consume our materials here privately and never care to appreciate! You have made yourself an exception. I will be very happy to see you start trading live! I believe you will do well! ... God started this whole divine transformation by Phillip! He is a gem! He was attacked by sickness a year plus ago, but God saved and healed him...he as well posted here about all the troubles he passed through...only a few responded... What a funny world! ... Thank you Phillip NeL and God bless you...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191025-151356.png
Size: 129 KB

naustingfx Oct 25, 2019 10:31am | Post# 30676

1 Attachment(s)
EUR/AUD: 25th October, 2019
Partial profit taken. And stop loss adjusted...may leave trade till next week if necessary
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191025-151718.png
Size: 121 KB

naustingfx Oct 25, 2019 4:52pm | Post# 30677

1 Attachment(s)
EUR/AUD: 25th October, 2019 Partial profit taken. And stop loss adjusted...may leave trade till next week if necessary {image}
Update
Just checked my trades now...other position closed by my take profit as indicated by previous posts, the other take profit is not yet hit... I have just set stop loss to around break even and will allow this trade to play out into next week...happy trading to all!
God bless Phillip!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191025-214609.png

naustingfx Oct 25, 2019 4:53pm | Post# 30678

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191025-214624.png

adhm98 Oct 26, 2019 2:25pm | Post# 30679

can you trade palladium , xpd usd

naustingfx Oct 29, 2019 4:02am | Post# 30680

can you trade palladium , xpd usd
I don't think I have those pairs (instruments) with my broker. I will check...but it should work as well. So you can go test it on those pairs following the rules and see what it would find.

© Forex Factory