Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Metatrader - Divergence Alert Needed - Popup, Sound and Email (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/138865-metatrader-divergence-alert-needed-popup-sound)

tradertt Dec 18, 2008 3:30pm | Post# 1

Metatrader - Divergence Alert Needed - Popup, Sound and Email

1 Attachment(s)
I need some one familar with Metatrader 4 and knows a about Forex Trading.

I need an alert to be done that will alert me on all time frames if any divergence forms on M1, M5, M30, H1, H4 and D1

The EA or Indicator must alert with a Popup, email and sound of my choice to disable or enable.

I have attached a document that shows the difference divergences setup that I need and also an extreme reading setup that I need an alert on.

It will be based on the OSMA and the MACD (we can leave out the CCI)

Please advice if you can do it and the budget.

Thank you
divergence.doc

tradertt Dec 19, 2008 2:42pm | Post# 2

Anyone can help?

Zen_Leow Dec 19, 2008 3:56pm | Post# 3

plotting divergence programmatically requires pretty nifty code work. If I have the time, I would give it a go.

Meanwhile you can probably try googling for a programmer. there's heaps out there. good ones.

regards,
Zen

tradertt Dec 19, 2008 10:48pm | Post# 4

plotting divergence programmatically requires pretty nifty code work. If I have the time, I would give it a go.

Meanwhile you can probably try googling for a programmer. there's heaps out there. good ones.

regards,
Zen
Thank you for letting me know. Tried finding one but their prices are too high. Do you know anyone to recommend or any place I can go to?

Thank you

TraderX Jan 19, 2009 10:38pm | Post# 5

Any one come up/find one.... as this would be a nice little tool to add

flyer415 Jan 20, 2009 2:07pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
TraderX, Sorry i couldn't help more on the order email alert. But here is a divergence alert i use.
FX5_Divergence_V2.1.mq4

forfac Feb 8, 2009 3:53pm | Post# 7

Thanks for sharing that divergence indicator alert Flyer415 it looks real neat.

I bet you've done ok from it have'nt you ? .

Have you found any TP / SL
levels to particularly work well for you and which TF do you find it best on .

Thanks Forfac .

flyer415 Feb 9, 2009 10:33pm | Post# 8

Thanks for sharing that divergence indicator alert Flyer415 it looks real neat.

I bet you've done ok from it have'nt you ? .

Have you found any TP / SL
levels to particularly work well for you and which TF do you find it best on .

Thanks Forfac .
Sorry, but i use it as a confirmatory or a heads-up indicator only. I trade based on price action and support/resistance. I use the indicator on the H4 and D1 TFs.

gifog Feb 7, 2011 6:00am | Post# 9

TraderX, Sorry i couldn't help more on the order email alert. But here is a divergence alert i use.
Watch out, it sometimes repaints.

bjf Feb 7, 2011 9:20am | Post# 10

Watch out, it sometimes repaints.
I have trial till 1 March for several (14) divergance indicators with allerts. I've requested them from one develoment company. I can attach them. Signals based on closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear. (not repaint)

freeRider Dec 8, 2012 10:43am | Post# 11

I have trial till 1 March for several (14) divergance indicators with allerts. I've requested them from one develoment company. I can attach them. Signals based on closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear. (not repaint)
Any news on that?

Ty

© Forex Factory