Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   THV system, final edition (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/127271-thv-system-final-edition)

SpecialEd Nov 15, 2008 8:41am | Post# 41

First Post Here

Hello my friend CobraForex!

I'm in a rockin' mood this Saturday morning! But by making only the third page of this new thread, I feel like I'm standing way back in line on the Red Carpet - showed up late for the .

For all those on FF who do not know CobraForex, you have just run into one of the smartest, kindest guys who uses ForexFactory. As you can see from all the hard work he obviously did to start the THV thread, he is also one of the most generous.

I've been using this system for about two weeks. It's simple, easy to use, and yields lots of PIPs. Best to all who use it. I too will stay in touch with the THV thread.

Profitable trading to all,
Ed in Virginia

P.S. Cobra, if you like Jack Daniels, try Elijah Craig. Jack is sour mash whiskey while EC is a Kentucky bourbon. Both damned good, but EC is smooth as silk. Don't dare mess it up by mixing!

fajst_k Nov 15, 2008 9:31am | Post# 42

EA THV

CObraforex

Just to verify if it is really good. Write an EA and test it on historical data than show us the results.

Your system is based on T3 expotential MA and MACD which are more or less the same which is proven to give many false signals

see http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=83540

It does not consider e.g. current volatility, currency corelation, higher timeframes set up etc, so I believe results from EA would prove it's
usability.

Krzysztof

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 10:53am | Post# 43

Wellcome ED

I've been using this system for about two weeks. It's simple, easy to use, and yields lots of PIPs. Best to all who use it. I too will stay in touch with the THV thread.
Hi Ed, please come along as more as you can, you will be one of the best contributors in this thread sharing your experiences.

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 11:13am | Post# 44

That is BS

1 Attachment(s)
CObraforex

Just to verify if it is really good. Write an EA and test it on historical data than show us the results.

Your system is based on T3 expotential MA and MACD which are more or less the same which is proven to give many false signals

see http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=83540

It does not consider e.g. current volatility, currency corelation, higher timeframes set up etc, so I believe results from EA would prove it's
usability.

Krzysztof
I will not, most system threads died because of that reason. I donít believe in any EA, worse back testing them. What I wanted to show is shown here, I donít own anything more.
This is typical for newbees, after blowing several accounts they want to have something secure, replacing their horrible trading skills.
Instead of wasting time and money in EAís it is preferable to use those values investing in Forex education.
I would appreciate an EA from one of the excellent coders here in FF that gives a buy or sell signal that would be confirmed by the trader taking in account other important circumstances like Pivots, S&R, historical HL, channels etc.
This and any other system is an instrumental that helps us to take trading decisions, what most lag are the traders not the system.
I have many trading systems shown here in FF on my charts, knowing the basics and having experience all of them are profitable.
MAs and all other indicator lag because they are based on historical data, they show us what happened and not what will happen, that is our job to figger out, a lot have to do with feeling.
Here a Work Horse chart where I get my ideas what PA may do next and the THV will confirm, OR NOT.

Everything you see on this chart (less the MA's and RSI of course) is drawn by hand, Historical H/L S&R TLíS Pitchfork etc.
Also I want to see the real candlesticks (Iím a candlestick fan), the THV works with HA
Click to Enlarge

Name: wh.gif
Size: 29 KB

Freddyfx Nov 15, 2008 11:31am | Post# 45

1 Attachment(s)
@Freddyfx

Do you mean the green and pink Heiken Ashi candles?
No amigo, the white line that you see at the tip of those candles, as the chart is setup to use LINE and not CANDLES or BARS.

Let me make a screenshot of my chart for you
Click to Enlarge

Name: freddyfx thv chart.gif
Size: 62 KB

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 11:51am | Post# 46

Price action

@Freddyfx

Do you mean the green and pink Heiken Ashi candles?
Here an informative link
http://www.dacharts.com/articles/Buf...ice_action.php

cash4u2 Nov 15, 2008 12:01pm | Post# 47

No amigo, the white line that you see at the tip of those candles, as the chart is setup to use LINE and not CANDLES or BARS.

Let me make a screenshot of my chart for you
@ Freddyfx
Thx for your information ;-)
How did you add this white line for the Price Action?

regards
cash4u2

Freddyfx Nov 15, 2008 12:48pm | Post# 48

@ Freddyfx
Thx for your information ;-)
How did you add this white line for the Price Action?

regards
cash4u2
under CHARTS, go to the bottom where it says PROPERTIES
then COLORS
look for LINE GRAPH and choose WHITE

es soll einfach bleiben

lascavel Nov 15, 2008 1:12pm | Post# 49

I've been using this system for about two weeks. It's simple, easy to use,

Don't mind me asking, u said u'v been testing this system for 2 weeks....BUT I thought that Cobra just posted this only yesterday on Nov 15?

Correct me if I am wrong? Just wana be sure we are all speaking from facts.

Respect

TradeWell Nov 15, 2008 1:15pm | Post# 50

I will not, most system threads died because of that reason. I donít believe in any EA, worse back testing them. What I wanted to show is shown here, I donít own anything more.
This is typical for newbees, after blowing several accounts they want to have something secure, replacing their horrible trading skills.
Instead of wasting time and money in EAís it is preferable to use those values investing in Forex education.
I would appreciate an EA from one of the excellent coders here in FF that gives a buy or sell signal that would be [b]confirmed...
Further, let's be clear that you do not necessarily enter into a trade just because the conditions (rules) of the system are met. As cobra points out, DP, S&R and trader experience watching PA are also important in the decision to enter. I would not recommend this as a stand alone system, especially to a newbie, unless you have years of already successful experience as a trader. I myself use it as a confirmation tool or use other tools to confirm it. I have less than a year experience so I like to be conservative and only enter what I determine to be the lowest risk trades.

- Sorry if repeated some of what you said cobra, but I think newbies especially need to hear it again.

Yaad Nov 15, 2008 1:15pm | Post# 51

Don't mind me asking, u said u'v been testing this system for 2 weeks....BUT I thought that Cobra just posted this only yesterday on Nov 15?

Respect
A few people in the EURUSD thread has been using the system.

I've been quietly testing for a week myself.

TradeWell Nov 15, 2008 1:19pm | Post# 52

Respect
Some of us have been "beta" testing this before the "official" release, so it has a history of development. Try it out on demo then post your feedback.

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 2:01pm | Post# 53

1 Attachment(s)

Respect
Turhovach presented his firsts chart in the end of October, below a copy; I was amazed for the simplicity of that chart and started immediately to “translate” it to MT4, after back and forward testing several days I posted my charts in the EUR/USD thread and many other folks where interested to try it, so I uploaded it to my web and on timestamp of this post I had 1830 downloads, the beta version that worked with MA candles and 12 EMA included.
That is why many posters have knowledge of the system and are able to give their opinion and results on this system.

Hope that cleared all.
Click to Enlarge

Name: tur1.png
Size: 25 KB

fxid10t Nov 15, 2008 4:57pm | Post# 54

1 Attachment(s)
Further, let's be clear that you do not necessarily enter into a trade just because the conditions (rules) of the system are met. As cobra points out, DP, S&R and trader experience watching PA are also important in the decision to enter. I would not recommend this as a stand alone system, especially to a newbie, unless you have years of already successful experience as a trader. I myself use it as a confirmation tool or use other tools to confirm it. I have less than a year experience so I like to be conservative...

This is precisely why an expert advisor following the rules in post 1 will fail. I've attempted to code the rules in the attached ea. Given the subjective nature of PA around Pivots, PA at potential S/R, and the individual trader's interpretation of Price Action itself, all three of which are nearly impossible to code, I heartily agree with TradeWell.

Inserted Code
//external variables
extern int     Slippage          =1;

extern string  Ordercomment      ="ap.cobra thv 1.0";
extern int     MagicNumber       =1776;

extern bool       Use.Money.Mgt  =true;   // if false, uses Minimum.Lot
extern double     Minimum.Lot    =0.01;   // Smallest lot size to trade, Use.MM true or false
extern double     MaximumRisk    =0.0025; // %account balance to risk per position
indicator settings
Inserted Code
double hull=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"hull THV",55,0.2,0,0);
double T3=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"T3 THV",8,0.04,0,0);
double hao=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Heiken Ashi THV",CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,MediumVioletRed,Green,0,0);
double hac=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Heiken Ashi THV",CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,MediumVioletRed,Green,1,0);
double haop=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Heiken Ashi THV",CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,MediumVioletRed,Green,0,1);
double hacp=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Heiken Ashi THV",CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,MediumVioletRed,Green,1,1);
double ia=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Ichimoku THV",2,5,8,2,0);
double ib=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Ichimoku THV",2,5,8,3,0);
double osma1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"OsMA",12,26,7,0,0);
double osma2=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"OsMA",12,26,7,0,1);
entry rules
Inserted Code
//ORDER ENTRY SETUP 0-buy,2-buylimit,4-buystop
sprice=0;bprice=0;ssl=0;bsl=0;
if(OrderSelect(Sticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==false || (OrderSelect(Sticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true && OrderCloseTime()>0)) {
   if(Bid<hull && T3<hull && hac<hao && Bid<ia && Bid<ib && shorttime<Time[0] )  {
      ordertype=1; sprice=Bid; ssl=Ask+(50*Point); 
      stp=0; slippage=Slippage; expire=0;
      Color=LightSalmon; Sell(); return(0);  }  }

if(OrderSelect(Bticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==false || (OrderSelect(Bticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true && OrderCloseTime()>0)) {
   if(Ask>hull && T3>hull && hac>hao && Ask>ia && Ask>ib && longtime<Time[0] )  {
      ordertype=0; bprice=Ask; bsl=Bid-(50*Point); 
      btp=0; slippage=Slippage; expire=0;
      Color=Green; Buy(); return(0);  }   }
exit rules
Inserted Code
      if(OrderType()==1)   {
         if((hao<hac && osma1>osma2) ||
            (Bid>T3) ||
            (Bid>ia && Bid>ib) &&
            shorttime<Time[0])  {
               OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,Black);
               shorttime=Time[1];   }  }   
      if(OrderType()==0)    {
         if((hao>hac && osma1<osma2) ||
            (Ask<T3) ||
            (Ask<ia && Ask<ib) &&
            longtime<Time[0])  {
               OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,Black);
               longtime=Time[1]; }  }
ap.cobra thv.mq4

Gofer Pips Nov 15, 2008 5:33pm | Post# 55

KUDOS

Hey all!
Cobra, you have done a great job on this!

This is basically a no-brainer strategy. Human error and slight aberrations in PA are the only things that I have found makes this fail. I have traded this live for 3 days, and due to having to make teeth, I have placed about 15 trades with 1 loss due to setting S/L too close(12 pips).

I have loaded the Ichikomu set-up and compared the two. The THV allows an earlier and more reliable entry(IMO), but based on pivots, psyches and fibs, I do not always exit on candle color change but I do end up putting my S/L in profit when unsure.

Any newbie should only test this on demo, and when going live use money management not risking more than 1-2% of account balance on any trade!

I have found this strategy to be successful on all TF's, but I like scalping and use the 1 min mostly. The higher time frames give a bigger overall picture, but it is also important to incorporate pivots ( Acumen's bread and butter), psyche levels, and keep the trend of market always in mind!

Cobra, as I always tell you, thanks for your insight, perserverance to put together a strategy from seeing a chart, and most of all your generosity for sharing. Thanks also to Turhovach for showing up on the EURUSD thread and posting his chart, which started the gears to turn in your mind to do this!

cash4u2 Nov 15, 2008 5:58pm | Post# 56

This is precisely why an expert advisor following the rules in post 1 will fail. I've attempted to code the rules in the attached ea. Given the subjective nature of PA around Pivots, PA at potential S/R, and the individual trader's interpretation of Price Action itself, all three of which are nearly impossible to code, I heartily agree with TradeWell.
[/code]
Hello fxid10t,

could you also program the EA with the following:
entry - only when PA crosses blue
exit as usual

regards
cash4u2

rcbarlow Nov 15, 2008 6:20pm | Post# 57

Envelopes

I downloaded the indicators and template, but when I install them, I am not getting the Envelopes as shown on page 1. What is missing?, or am I doing wrong?

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 6:33pm | Post# 58

Not missing anything

I downloaded the indicators and template, but when I install them, I am not getting the Envelopes as shown on page 1. What is missing?, or am I doing wrong?
You are fine, the envelopes are rectangles that I draw by hand to show entry and exit points.

fxid10t Nov 15, 2008 6:35pm | Post# 59

1 Attachment(s)
Hello fxid10t,

could you also program the EA with the following:
entry - only when PA crosses blue
exit as usual

regards
cash4u2

I think the blue is the T3, if so, ea attached...
ap.cobra thv mod cash4u2.mq4

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 6:41pm | Post# 60

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for your kind words Gofer.

I'm happy that you got it, a quiet good result.

There are a huge other curcumstances to watch like you said, this and other systems are not only a click and ready system.
We will come up during this week with some trading examples with complete explanation why we took the trades.

I downloaded the EA and backtested it, it takes too many trades where I would close my trading room because of missing volumen etc.
That will never work, a trading system need a good trader behind it, the same as a Formel 1 car needs a good pilot.

Happy pipping

Hey all!
Cobra, you have done a great job on this!

This is basically a no-brainer strategy. Human error and slight aberrations in PA are the only things that I have found makes this fail. I have traded this live for 3 days, and due to having to make teeth, I have placed about 15 trades with 1 loss due to setting S/L too close(12 pips).

[b]I have loaded the Ichikomu set-up and compared the two. The THV allows an earlier and more reliable entry(IMO), but based on pivots, psyches and fibs, I do not always exit...
Click to Enlarge

Name: ea.gif
Size: 13 KB

Jack Herer Nov 15, 2008 7:15pm | Post# 61

cobra,

I've been reading the eur/usd thread everyday for about a month, and I've been quietly testing some stuff posted in that thread, like acumen's strategy. Now I have integrated his strategy with the THV system (I had already been been testing the beta version of THV), and I must say, the results are very good.

Thank you for your insights and generosity, for helping newbies (like myself). I've been demo trading for about 4 months. Lots to learn yet.

You are truly an inspiration to a lot of traders here, I'm sure of that.

Gofer Pips Nov 15, 2008 7:24pm | Post# 62

EA....

An EA will not work for this system!
As Cobra illustrated in last post, the EA will execute trades even if volume missing based on parameters that indicators were set at.

Why would someone want to automate their trading?

Have any systems ever proved to be better than the results from an experienced trader using good MM?

If the answer were yes, then there would be alot of traders out of work. The floor of the stock markets would be empty. I may be wrong, but seems obvious since there are traders in all the markets and if automation worked, don't you think that everyone would jump on board?

Just a thought, and my 1.2760 worth.

if_ Nov 15, 2008 7:33pm | Post# 63

Cobra, thanks for your system. You are awesome.
I'll be working with it and with target of 50 pips a day on 1 min chart.
Hope i'll get it

fxid10t Nov 15, 2008 7:58pm | Post# 64

1 Attachment(s)
add the COG THV indicator to your screen then "save as" over the old template...
COG THV.mq4

fxid10t Nov 15, 2008 8:08pm | Post# 65

An EA will not work for this system!
As Cobra illustrated in last post, the EA will execute trades even if volume missing based on parameters that indicators were set at.

Have any systems ever proved to be better than the results from an experienced trader using good MM?

If the answer were yes, then there would be alot of traders out of work. The floor of the stock markets would be empty. I may be wrong, but seems obvious since there are traders in all the markets and if automation worked,...

There are professional traders using automated systems. As I said in my post containing the attachment ea, this particular system does not fit well with automation. This is not saying that this system is not profitable, merely that it requires subjective judgment regarding entry and exit decisions.

As for why would someone want to automate their trading, the reasons are limitless. My reason are I'm a self employed truck driver with 4 children, soccer practice, etc, etc. Automation, for me, is a primary means of trading without the distractions of my life influencing trading performance. The "grail" is not a single method, but a method that is best suited for the individual trader, (imho).

(stepping down off the soap box...)

best regards, and no personal attack intended...

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 8:10pm | Post# 66

cobra,

I've been reading the eur/usd thread everyday for about a month, and I've been quietly testing some stuff posted in that thread, like acumen's strategy. Now I have integrated his strategy with the THV system (I had already been been testing the beta version of THV), and I must say, the results are very good.

Hi Jack, wellcome on board
Yes the strategy from acumen is pretty good and all newbees should visit his page, http://www.thefxpivotpoint.com/.
Good stuff to read and learn, it is a perfect addition to any system.

Hi If
Please try it on Demo first to get firm on it, there are a lot of things to take in account, we will come during the week to that points.

BTW: in the first page it said in Exit rule:
PA passes the blue T3 line or the cloud, whatever occurs first

I took off the cloud part because it never happens that the cloud can be passed at first and like that we will not have any misunderstandings.

Please don't forget that english isn't my mother language but I can defend my self.
a bit.

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 8:18pm | Post# 67

This particular system does not fit well with automation. This is not saying that this system is not profitable, merely that it requires subjective judgment regarding entry and exit decisions.
You are absolutly right, this system needs a lot of circumstances filled.
The first one is volumen, its a pitty that there is no such measurement in FX so we need to check it on our charts.
The hull helps a lot, if it is horizontal and shows up with a long yellow filling the market is flat and we want to wait for a break out.
If the hull shows about 30 degrees or more on previous price movements we have the right time to think about planning a trade.

Hope you get the right EA for you.

Gofer Pips Nov 15, 2008 8:27pm | Post# 68

UHHH, Sorry.....

There are professional traders using automated systems. As I said in my post containing the attachment ea, this particular system does not fit well with automation. This is not saying that this system is not profitable, merely that it requires subjective judgment regarding entry and exit decisions.

As for why would someone want to automate their trading, the reasons are limitless. My reason are I'm a self employed truck driver with 4 children, soccer practice, etc,...
No offense taken my friend.

I hope you did not take my question personally as I did not intend it that way.

I was only questioning the success of automation vs. good old eyeballin'. Of course there are circumstances, such as yours, that automation is the answer. But again, I was questioning the success rate of such systems, and if they were more successful it just stands to reason that all major traders would use them exclusively to eliminate human error.

I have a busy life also, running my dental laboratory, trading, and family life. Yes there are distractions, but I only want me to blame if I lose on a trade and not be cussin' an automated system....That way I can kick my own ass!

With time and dedication, I hope to make this my full-time job and leave the tooth whittlin' to someone much younger with better eyes and talents.
Good trading to you, and take care.

Andrew_e Nov 15, 2008 8:32pm | Post# 69

If the answer were yes, then there would be alot of traders out of work. The floor of the stock markets would be empty. I may be wrong, but seems obvious since there are traders in all the markets and if automation worked, don't you think that everyone would jump on board?

Just a thought, and my 1.2760 worth.
Gofer is not so simple, is many reasons for using EA (or better say automated trading not only EA in MT4). Some sources said that about 30% (volume) of orders in US exchanges are from automated systems.

If one use automated systems he could use it 24 h in many markets in many TF and securities. It's very difficult (and costly) doing this with only human traders - but could be important because of theory of diversification (You know Markowitz, Sharpe and others) - less risk with better return especially with some good MM eg fixed ratio.

Automated systems don't feel greed or fear, don't be ill, don't have trouble with wife (or husband) don't need holidays never take impulse or revenge trade after loss etc. In world of investing sometimes traders walk out with best company clients etc.

Experienced trader is usually better than automated system, but when there are many systems on many markets and TF it could be better in terms of risk and return. It's numbers game if each system has positive expected value and works using different strategy and not correlated different markets it could be very interesting believe me. Automated traders world is growing rapidly but I think there will be always place for good traders (like we ).

Thank You Cobra for system - it looks interesting. I'm working with automated systems but personally I like scalping and THV system looks good.

Regards,

Andrew

Gofer Pips Nov 15, 2008 8:44pm | Post# 70

Thanks

Thank you for my answer.

I will continue to do it the old-fashioned way until there is an 80% guaranteed success rate with the automation.

So many choices.......I guess that is why there is more than just vanilla flavored ice cream.

Thanks again, good trading, and take care.

SpecialEd Nov 15, 2008 9:37pm | Post# 71

Respect
I was offline most of the day, and have not read ahead so excuse me if this has already been answered. As Cobra said, this system started with a guy named Turhovach. I picked his idea up on the EUR/USD thread about 2 weeks ago. Did some back-testing and started using it live pretty quickly. Turhovach and Cobra then refined that system to what Cobra has now posted recently.

Ichimoku is at its foundation.

Ed

BoredToLoose Nov 15, 2008 9:38pm | Post# 72

Congratulations!

I will digest your system, and I almost sure that I will have good digestion!
Scalping is not my favorite strategy, but I will learn as much as I can all your work for my mad Week scalp!

Take care!

behof Nov 15, 2008 9:44pm | Post# 73

I would appreciate an EA from one of the excellent coders here in FF that gives a buy or sell signal that would be [b]confirmed...
Hi Cobra !

Thanlks for introducing your nice method
Can you tell me where I can find the nice coloured RSI Indicator
on your sample chart ?

Greetings and happy Pippin

Bernhard

P.S. What's your opinion on the COG indicator ?
Do you have some experience with it ?

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 9:52pm | Post# 74

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Cobra !

Thanlks for introducing your nice method
Can you tell me where I can find the nice coloured RSI Indicator
on your sample chart ?

Greetings and happy Pippin

Bernhard

P.S. What's your opinion on the COG indicator ?
Do you have some experience with it ?
Wellcome Bernhard.
I have a COG since more than one year on my charts, I will explain during the week why.
here the single Colored RSI
Color%20RSI.mq4

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 10:03pm | Post# 75

My risk disclaimer

This is the typical newbee career, I and most others have done so (At least in parts) and many others will do so in the future. I never blowed an account because I filled it on time, lol.

The beginner time
Starting with a demo and buying when price goes up and selling when it’s going down. Everything fine that’s the way to do it, having monopoly money profit and opening a live account. I will be a Forex millionaire and I’m ready to make that pips.

The indicator time
Chart full of indicators, poor space left for some more. Peeing in the pants while taking a trade and immediately saying: Why the hell I took it? First chance to get out with only some pips lost, than the trend changes and would have made 150 pips if stayed with the trade. Changing indicators hourly because didn’t work. Being occupied with all that fancy colored indis and forgot several times to setup Stop loss and blow the first live account - blaming all system developer and indicator coders.

The signal service threads
Filling the account again and now doing it complete different, lurking in the threads for some secure calls => blowing that account again and blaming the damn traders that showed up with bad trades.

The EA time
I’m failing constantly because I didn’t follow the rules of my system, let a shitty machine do it for me, that thing has no fear and greed.
Buying in Ebay dozens of EA’s and blowing that account again - but faster.

The start up again or give up time
Staying out for a month or so but after stop crying, missing that FX feeling - but how to start again?
Remembering that some guys in the threads said that you should read and all that stuff, ok lets give it a last try. After half a year studying - starting up on a clean candlestick or bar chart with one or two indicators, drawing trend lines Horizontal lines, setting fibs after bigger moves, respecting pivot levels, psych levels etc. and VOILA that works, in all that books was reading also about money management and start to risk only 1 or 2% a trade. Halleluiah now a new successful trader is born.

Isn’t it like that?

So my question, why not stepping direct to the last part of that history instead of passing that painful first, second, third and fourth time?

Now, for whom is THV?

Right, for the guys those are in the last stage of our trader’s carrier. You need to know the basics and if you still don’t know them, only trade Demo until you fully understand what you are doing.

Good night to everybody

bluesteele Nov 15, 2008 11:09pm | Post# 76

Thank you Cobra for your help this evening. looking forward to seeing what you have in store

fxstman Nov 15, 2008 11:31pm | Post# 77

Noob question

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, I know this is a noob question. But will someone please tell me how to clear the writing on the right hand side of the chart. No offense cobra, I just like to eliminate as much distracting as possible.

Thanks,

fxst
Click to Enlarge

Name: cobra.JPG
Size: 103 KB

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 11:35pm | Post# 78

Sorry, I know this is a noob question. But will someone please tell me how to clear the writing on the right hand side of the chart. No offense cobra, I just like to eliminate as much distracting as possible.

Thanks,

fxst
A: Right click on your chart, select indicators and delete the L THV indicator, right click again on chart, go to Object list and delete all objects named THV there, ready.

cobraforex Nov 15, 2008 11:38pm | Post# 79

Thank you Cobra for your help this evening. looking forward to seeing what you have in store
No store cause there is nothing to sell but you are always wellcome Kevin

fxstman Nov 15, 2008 11:40pm | Post# 80

A: Right click on your chart, select indicators and delete the L THV indicator, right click again on chart, go to Object list and delete all objects named THV there, ready.
Thanks Cobra, Also just wanted to say GREAT Job Thanks for all the hard work and sharing this w/ us.

Q. Do you there is any type of alert that could work with this? I ask because I do some trading at work, and I know they can help sometimes to catch a good move.

Once again, thanks.

fxst

© Forex Factory