Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   THV system, final edition (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/127271-thv-system-final-edition)

Gintoki Feb 12, 2014 11:34am | Post# 24641

{quote} You should try to find what you need.Its simple. {image}
Thanks a lot!!!
SAH stands for swiss army histogram,,,,I understood!

Toranaga Feb 12, 2014 1:24pm | Post# 24642

[Quote = curecure; 7275622] {quote} MT4 é construir 600 [/ quote] hello guys, I'm having problems with tanbem thv info if someone find some way to fix it .. tell me porfavor I'll be waiting.
tanbem what ?? And because you waiting, a better description of you problem would be super..

I think you have the same problem like me, and no i think there is no solution at the moment
since we only have the .exe file.

At the other side, the only useful thing was the ATR and Spread (because the opening time was hardcoded)
and there are some other Atr Spread one liner text indis out here..

starshooter8 Feb 17, 2014 3:48pm | Post# 24643

GUYS,

Anybody knows how to work this THV INFOPANEL with the MT4 BUILD 604, somehow its suddenly stop functioning after the update.

Are there alternative that can give the same same information with the THV INFOPANEL.

I thought MT4 is dead and MT5 is the thing for tomorrow then why there sill updating the mt4 and messing the code...

Xaveon Feb 17, 2014 11:58pm | Post# 24644

Who has also problems with the THV Info Panel ? It seems that now after mt4 update, the Background image is displayed at the Top and covers the information.
Agree with this "covers the information".
After such a long time using the panel, seems that it's hard to leave it.
So there have to be a solution; In fact every THV user will face this problem after Upgrading to the 6**.

By the way, noticed that the "preset" folder seems is not fully copyed to the new destination after Upgrading from older version——the *.set files are not there after Upgrading, anyone meet the same?

dozodozo Feb 19, 2014 1:57am | Post# 24645

GUYS, Anybody knows how to work this THV INFOPANEL with the MT4 BUILD 604, somehow its suddenly stop functioning after the update. Are there alternative that can give the same same information with the THV INFOPANEL. I thought MT4 is dead and MT5 is the thing for tomorrow then why there sill updating the mt4 and messing the code...
The following shows a tentative solution:
1. Right click on the chart.
2. Select the Object List.
3. Find the Labels named ZTHVinfo_Pxx where xx is from 10 to 34.
4. Select a Label and click Edit.
5. Check "Draw object as background" and click OK.
6. Repeat #4 and #5 for all ZTHVinfo_Pxx

Hope this helps you!

curecure Feb 19, 2014 3:51am | Post# 24646

{quote} The following shows a tentative solution: 1. Right click on the chart. 2. Select the Object List. 3. Find the Labels named ZTHVinfo_Pxx where xx is from 10 to 34. 4. Select a Label and click Edit. 5. Check "Draw object as background" and click OK. 6. Repeat #4 and #5 for all ZTHVinfo_Pxx Hope this helps you!
Thanks!

But, When other bar selected,INFO PANEL is disappears agein..

scrooge88 Feb 19, 2014 2:56pm | Post# 24647

Thanks a lot to the Cobra team for this system. And Misspips in particular for her great system with rainbow MA.

I highly recommend anyone reading this post and try the MTF system with rainbow : http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...45#post3394345

Made my first 50 pips today with it...

josef Feb 19, 2014 3:35pm | Post# 24648

This is the typical newbee career, I and most others have done so (At least in parts) and many others will do so in the future. I never blowed an account because I filled it on time, lol.

The beginner time
Starting with a demo and buying when price goes up and selling when it’s going down. Everything fine that’s the way to do it, having monopoly money profit and opening a live account. I will be a Forex millionaire and I’m ready to make that pips.

The indicator time
Chart full of indicators, poor space left for some more. Peeing in the pants while taking a trade and immediately saying: Why the hell I took it? First chance to get out with only some pips lost, than the trend changes and would have made 150 pips if stayed with the trade. Changing indicators hourly because didn’t work. Being occupied with all that fancy colored indis and forgot several times to setup Stop loss and blow the first live account - blaming all system developer and indicator coders.

The signal service threads
Filling the account again and now doing it complete different, lurking in the threads for some secure calls => blowing that account again and blaming the damn traders that showed up with bad trades.

The EA time
I’m failing constantly because I didn’t follow the rules of my system, let a shitty machine do it for me, that thing has no fear and greed.
Buying in Ebay dozens of EA’s and blowing that account again - but faster.

The start up again or give up time
Staying out for a month or so but after stop crying, missing that FX feeling - but how to start again?
Remembering that some guys in the threads said that you should read and all that stuff, ok lets give it a last try. After half a year studying - starting up on a clean candlestick or bar chart with one or two indicators, drawing trend lines Horizontal lines, setting fibs after bigger moves, respecting pivot levels, psych levels etc. and VOILA that works, in all that books was reading also about money management and start to risk only 1 or 2% a trade. Halleluiah now a new successful trader is born.

Isn’t it like that?

So my question, why not stepping direct to the last part of that history instead of passing that painful first, second, third and fourth time?

Now, for whom is THV?

Right, for the guys those are in the last stage of our trader’s carrier. You need to know the basics and if you still don’t know them, only trade Demo until you fully understand what you are doing.

Good night to everybody

I am in the process of reading this thread and thought I have to re post this post. It describes the early days of my trading career perfectly and I am sure it can be very helpful for every trader.

fex Feb 19, 2014 4:15pm | Post# 24649

{quote} I am in the process of reading this thread and thought I have to re post this post. It describes the early days of my trading career perfectly and I am sure it can be very helpful for every trader.
Thanks josef Right.

Xaveon Feb 19, 2014 9:27pm | Post# 24650

{quote} The following shows a tentative solution: 1. Right click on the chart. 2. Select the Object List. 3. Find the Labels named ZTHVinfo_Pxx where xx is from 10 to 34. 4. Select a Label and click Edit. 5. Check "Draw object as background" and click OK. 6. Repeat #4 and #5 for all ZTHVinfo_Pxx Hope this helps you!
THX!
But...——In fact changing the value "Draw object as background" won't take effect next time you open yuor MT. So this is a real problem that can not be easily killed, the code is the real way.

fxtyrant Feb 21, 2014 1:24am | Post# 24651

Im having problem with Info Panel as well... and without the source code we cant really do anything about it....

us fantasy Feb 21, 2014 5:33am | Post# 24652

i am become 1st millionaire after using this system...very powerful everyone should learn it
hello nfp

can u show how u did the trades? then we can learn easy from u

khan1113 Feb 22, 2014 1:59pm | Post# 24653

{quote} I am in the process of reading this thread and thought I have to re post this post. It describes the early days of my trading career perfectly and I am sure it can be very helpful for every trader.
Hello Do you have a same strategy now a days?

Xaveon Feb 24, 2014 1:13am | Post# 24654

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} THX! But...——In fact changing the value "Draw object as background" won't take effect next time you open yuor MT. So this is a real problem that can not be easily killed, the code is the real way.
By the way, I guess it's helpful to
♦​post all the problems happened after Updating to the 6** build.
The following 3 are what happened in my system(Strangely, OANDA only get the 1th problem, but most other Brokers have all the 3):

1. This is what happened to InfoPanel——many traders already met it.
Name:  1.png
Views: 4996
Size:  2 KB

2. This is what happened to Minichart, there is no Pair and other info for us.
Name:  2.png
Views: 4933
Size:  2 KB

3. This is what happened to the Trix indicator——we don't know the Price, and the "Option" and "Action" (Mostly the "Action")appears to be runing out of our screen.
Name:  3.png
Views: 4925
Size:  5 KB

That's all, if anyone meet anything new, please add them up here——we really have to fix all the problems, for the system is really a great work.

akirabrr Feb 25, 2014 6:55pm | Post# 24655

we need to fix this asap guys what a waist this template is perfect

Anvari Feb 27, 2014 4:26pm | Post# 24656

GUYS, Anybody knows how to work this THV INFOPANEL with the MT4 BUILD 604, somehow its suddenly stop functioning after the update. Are there alternative that can give the same same information with the THV INFOPANEL. I thought MT4 is dead and MT5 is the thing for tomorrow then why there sill updating the mt4 and messing the code...
Lots of scripts are not working after update 600, including this one. They want to "kill" as many free strategy as possible by changing the programming language of MT4. So try to get a fresh copy from a broker that is under update 600 and then do not update anymore ... or also search to not have autoupdate. Cheers

Xaveon Feb 28, 2014 12:06am | Post# 24657

{quote} Lots of scripts are not working after update 600, including this one. They want to "kill" as many free strategy as possible by changing the programming language of MT4. So try to get a fresh copy from a broker that is under update 600 and then do not update anymore ... or also search to not have autoupdate. Cheers
This really seems like a solution , but I guess MetaQuotes will certainly force all the Broker that support MT to "force updating" the client——witch Microsoft is always doing all these years.
It's about their owe interest, every Company is invlved, so I guess their will be little chance for us to get any substantial support from the brokers.

Acroix70 Mar 4, 2014 4:31am | Post# 24658

How well do entries work on m15?

M5 its great but scalping is cutting into my time

alf909 Mar 6, 2014 12:06pm | Post# 24659

Hello, I do not speak English and ask for help on configuring manager THV CaveManager EA v1.41. I need to shut position:
1. by Pivot 50% 25% 25%
2. breakeven contributions reaching 25 pips in two
3. stoploss 30 pips.
4. profit of 100 pips.
5. nothing more is needed.
And a clarification on what values ​​will be closed pivot position? If built on the Fibonacci pivot.
thanks

alf909 Mar 6, 2014 12:12pm | Post# 24660

if not more difficult, attach a file set.

© Forex Factory