Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Relative Strength Basket Trading System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=123284)

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 8:55am | Post# 281

Hi KG,

When JPY is strongest you should SELL all JPY and when JPY is weakest you should BUY all JPY---> is this correct?

if this is correct, that's why i never been consistent...
i thought if JPY is strongest I buy JPY and when JPY is weakest I Sell JPY..

so far, I was wrong... ooo im shocked...

please confirm..

thanks
Yes that's wright...
That's why i made KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS to help you to see the pairs direction. You can compare, if JPY is strongest on KG_INDEX_MTF you will see that all arrows on KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS for JPY GROUPS will be down (red).

Hope it's help,

KG

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 9:00am | Post# 282

Hi KG,

Thanks for sharing your system and knowledge. I've read the thread, but it seems like there has been some changes on the indicators. I was wondering if you could update the first thread with the latest upgraded indicators.

Thanks in advance
Salam my brother,

I will post all the final indicators on the first page after we finish it. So now, all should be following all the progress... and i don't want somebody just download all the indicators that we use here without knowing what it is for. I'm not trying to make it difficult but i want we all know what is doing here now.

Thanks,

KG

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 9:23am | Post# 283

Another manual sample

gav, here is another an example for trade that i take a few minutes ago....

KG

http://i37.tinypic.com/331hus8.gif

crushbeat Nov 17, 2008 9:27am | Post# 284

Yes that's wright...
That's why i made KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS to help you to see the pairs direction. You can compare, if JPY is strongest on KG_INDEX_MTF you will see that all arrows on KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS for JPY GROUPS will be down (red).

Hope it's help,

KG
so we must see KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS only... if the direction all down.. we should open KG_JPY_BASKET_SHORT...rite?

all we need to see is from m1 to h4, rite?

thanks

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 9:31am | Post# 285

so we must see KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS only... if the direction all down.. we should open KG_JPY_BASKET_SHORT...rite?

thanks
Yes, you can use that ... but i prefer KG_INDEX_MTF and Highest_Lowest_Index... i love numbers... hehehhehehehe

KG

LisbonHugo Nov 17, 2008 9:32am | Post# 286

gav, here is another an example for trade that i take a few minutes ago....

KG
Hello! Can you please descrive the mental steps (ex: first i looked at 4H Tf, then i...) you did before entering the trades? that would be much appreciated

crushbeat Nov 17, 2008 9:35am | Post# 287

Yes that's wright...

Hope it's help,

KG

thanks

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 9:41am | Post# 288

thanks
I have answer this...
Yes we can use KG_TREND_MTF_MULTIPAIRS... just follow the arrows.. when M1 to H4 is down.. sell all jpy pair.. when up just buy all jpy pairs.

KG

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 9:48am | Post# 289

Hello! Can you please descrive the mental steps (ex: first i looked at 4H Tf, then i...) you did before entering the trades? that would be much appreciated
Hugo,

If you follow the thread i believe you will understand why i take that trades. I just do my plan for manual testing to fill the basket with JPY pairs only. I'm using KG_INDEX_MTF and Highest_Lowest_Index... all i did just wait till JPY to be the highest or the lowest currency from M1 to H4 to give me the signal to start open the basket. The profit & Loss set up is up to you, but i use Multi_Purpose_Trade_manager EA to control the profit & Loss.

Hope it's help

KG

LisbonHugo Nov 17, 2008 9:54am | Post# 290

Hugo,

If you follow the thread i believe you will understand why i take that trades. I just do my plan for manual testing to fill the basket with JPY pairs only. I'm using KG_INDEX_MTF and Highest_Lowest_Index... all i did just wait till JPY to be the highest or the lowest currency from M1 to H4 to give me the signal to start open the basket. The profit & Loss set up is up to you, but i use Multi_Purpose_Trade_manager EA to control the profit & Loss.

Hope it's help

KG

ok, so when they are all lined up from 1m to 4tf you enter when? for example when the next 4tf candle opens?
Thanks.

harigp Nov 17, 2008 10:00am | Post# 291

rr

My first trade was closed with some marginal loss it was sell JPy pairs may
be I have ntoiced the signal properly

Now I have attached steve script with JPY basket . The script has executed
JPy pairs buy with +100 pip profit I am not going to close it now let it run

Good work KG

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 10:13am | Post# 292

ok, so when they are all lined up from 1m to 4tf you enter when? for example when the next 4tf candle opens?
Thanks.
We don't have to wait till the candle open... straight away i open the trade when all line up...

KG

LisbonHugo Nov 17, 2008 10:16am | Post# 293

We don't have to wait till the candle open... straight away i open the trade when all line up...

KG
Ok i see. Wish you many pips

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 10:16am | Post# 294

My first trade was closed with some marginal loss it was sell JPy pairs may
be I have ntoiced the signal properly

Now I have attached steve script with JPY basket . The script has executed
JPy pairs buy with +100 pip profit I am not going to close it now let it run

Good work KG
Hari,

Did you use Multi_Purpose_trade_Manager EA by steve too? I suggest better you use it to control and manage the loss and profit setup...

Thank you for testing this, could you tell me which broker that you use?

KG

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 10:17am | Post# 295

Ok i see. Wish you many pips
Gracias.. Hugo

KG

harigp Nov 17, 2008 10:24am | Post# 296

rr

Hi KG

This is really fun

I have attached the JPY basket and clicked both the script of steve long and short and that time the arrows were up and all buy contracts executed
After say 20 Minutes I saw some changes in the arrows closed out my first
contract. The arrows were down on Jpy basket clicked the scipt of steve to go for short pip is made without any effort

Like you said I have one window in MT 4

Post me the EA of steve for close pls

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 10:50am | Post# 297

Buy/sell Scripts and Multi_Purpose_Trade_Manager EA

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the scripts for Buy and Sell all JPY pairs, it's original made by Steve to open 6 pairs of jpy group and I add cadjpy so the script will open all jpy groups now (7 pairs). The comment on this script is set to KG, and the Multi_Purpose_Trade_Manager which is made by Steve already set to Basket trade and the comment to control the trades. I set TP $1000 and Loss $1000.. you can change it manually as you need...

Just copy KG_JPY_Basket_Long_7pairs & KG_JPY_Basket_Short_7pairs to yourmetatrder\experts\cripts directory and copy Multi_Purpose_Trade_Manager EA to yourmetatrader\expert directory..

Thanks

KG
KG_JPY_Basket_Long_7pairs.mq4
KG_JPY_Basket_Short_7pairs.mq4
Multi purpose trade manager.mq4

harigp Nov 17, 2008 11:01am | Post# 298

r

Hi KG

The muti purpose EA I can see lot of parameters but I only typed my
profit or loss in $

Is that enough for the EA to work

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 11:11am | Post# 299

Hi KG

The muti purpose EA I can see lot of parameters but I only typed my
profit or loss in $

Is that enough for the EA to work
Yes... i have already set this to works with the trades that opened by the script that post with it. You just need to change the profit & loss in $ .. i set default $1000 for the profit and loss...

KG

Kang_Gun Nov 17, 2008 11:12am | Post# 300

signal

i believe a few minutes ago there is abuy signal for JPY, did you all take that signal?

hehehehehhe

KG

© Forex Factory