Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Which indicator works best for divergence? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=119572)

Bk55 Nov 7, 2019 10:21am | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
Example
Click to Enlarge

Name: DIVERGENCE.png
Size: 192 KB

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 8:56am | Post# 22

{quote} I hope you do not mind, but I completely disagree with you. Divergence means you are not properly measuring the market, so your indicator has failed. You won't even realize it since it is only seen "historically". So, if you believe your indicator, and accept its signal, but it is really divergence, then you will be tricked by your own system and lose trades by your own design. Personally, that does not seem like an intelligent thing to do. So, let's consider the MACD, your favorite indicator. First, your settings are 12/26/9, which means...

Price actions king everything else is just filters to me. I dont base my trades of lagging indys tdi macd rsi signal lines have all been tested they dont work. they are all secondary to price action try using them as a filter and you might see less losing trades at the end of the month.
Take a look at the chart above maybe you dont see it properly can you see the lower low lower high swing divergence in the histogram thats the filter its warning me the next swing probably wont go higher thats all it does and like magic it didnt go higher spooky lol
forget the signal lines

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 10:00am | Post# 23

{quote} Cool. I actually know how to use indicators, so they actually work for me. I have never been successful waiting for a trade to be finished before I entered it. My broker only lets me trade current trades, but if that works for you, great. In order to develop probability, (a mathematical calculation for odds), then you need to use lagging indicators, and so that is probably how we differ. I didn't learn to trade from watching movies or news and by drawing nonsensical lines all over my charts and make art projects showing previous trades,...

like a said lagging indys do play apart but as a secondery filter maybe you didnt read that bit
If trading lagging indicators work for you keep doing it... lots of traders tell me how great they are but unless you can prove it either by calling lots of good live trades or an fxbook if not its just BS to me. no disrespect meant maybe your one of the few who will prove me wrong. sadly most will come back with excuses and avoid live calls and fxbook becouses its all talk

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 10:11am | Post# 24

feel free to challenge me to a 10 trade shoot out with your superior knowledge im confident and game

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 10:14am | Post# 25

{quote} Well I am not interested in doing either of those for you. Ego has nothing to do with trading. Go to my thread if you want to see alternatives. Good Luck.
thought so good luck

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 10:24am | Post# 26

{quote} LOL. I am not going to give you, and the global forum, free signals. Nice try.
excuse number 1 there is a way we can do this without showing any big secretes lol open a fxbook lock it down so we can only see the draw down and profits i will do the same run it for a month then we will see whats what ..... i dont wannasee your system i have my own that works. im happy to start a fresh fxbook with you and settle this are you ?

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 10:25am | Post# 27

{quote} Don't need luck. Luck is preparation meeting opportunity, or in other words, a trained skill. Trading is not the same as a game of chance, so no luck involved. The only one making "guesses" would be someone using historical trades to place current trades, lol, based on drawn lines connecting dead trades. So, for you, Good Luck.

oh please spare me the bs

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 10:31am | Post# 28

{quote} Don't need luck. Luck is preparation meeting opportunity, or in other words, a trained skill. Trading is not the same as a game of chance, so no luck involved. The only one making "guesses" would be someone using historical trades to place current trades, lol, based on drawn lines connecting dead trades. So, for you, Good Luck.
my fxbook i started it live in the genrol trade idea thread and share and i share my live trades there with entrys stops and targets

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Guan...ght-bk/3575483

pay attention to draw down my risk is very low you dont need to throw half your account at every trade

l i will run a 2nd fxbook and start it from fresh with you if you like

{quote} LOL. I am not going to give you, and the global forum, free signals. Nice try. Besides that, you are trading 4HR charts, lol, so my 10 trades will be finished in one day and we will have to wait???? 3-4 months for yours? Boring.
i can scalp im game if you are. i except the challenge on 10 trads in 1 day lets do it shall we start it on monday ?
like i said dont need to show your system you lock out everything except DD and profits

sounds like more excuses to me

its just BS to me unless you prove it

you should have the edge on me as its the time frame you trade anyway its no inconvenience to you its just doing what you do day in day out apparently

lets get it on like donkey kong

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:25am | Post# 29

1 Attachment(s)
short ucad at 1 to 1 i will bank and let remander run will post outcome good or bad
Click to Enlarge

Name: BS  BA.png
Size: 163 KB

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:33am | Post# 30

1 Attachment(s)
WILL HOLD IT ALL THE TIME I HAVE LOWER LOW BARS on the histogram
Click to Enlarge

Name: LOWER LOW BARS.png
Size: 159 KB

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:35am | Post# 31

1 Attachment(s)
stops moved to lock in profit free trade now i will manage it
Click to Enlarge

Name: stopsmoved  111.png
Size: 159 KB

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:39am | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
taking first tp1 need to bank some dont wanna giv it all back here
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1234567689.png
Size: 163 KB

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:41am | Post# 33

left a 3rd on with withh stops in profit ....

feel free to post live calls in any time frame you like i chose 5min so we can see it play out live

loveandpeace Nov 8, 2019 11:46am | Post# 34

bk55,
bravo, last screen shot was for 1 minute, right??

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:50am | Post# 35

bk55, bravo, last screen shot was for 1 minute, right??
yes last chart woz 1min entry woz 5min have banked and trades still running will update when i come out

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 11:54am | Post# 36

targets 32050 but i wont give much back if it turns its not my style to let winners lose

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
stops close can see i banked and stops in profit can only take what the market gives you
Click to Enlarge

Name: 9876544.png
Size: 175 KB

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 1:49pm | Post# 38

You missed the part about ego has nothing to do with trading, lol. Ego doesn't provide any profitable signals, so it is useless. Let me know when you finish demo trading and we'll see if competing is still interesting to you, if I am still alive that many years from now. I am pretty sure you haven't bothered to read my thread, so you don't know this, but I can actually trade without seeing the candles. So here is one of my charts from today. I removed all but one indicator to show you there were trades, lol. My template is not available for public...
add the candles your have more information.. we will have to take your word for being profitable but in this game words dont mean much

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 2:28pm | Post# 39

{quote} I won't have more information with candles, lol. I don't trade candles. I trade business analytics. You know? Those indicators you say don't work that all the major businesses use, lol. Trading candles is an easy way to get manipulated by market makers. I guess that is why you are still on demo. Funny actually. A demo novice, that trades hocus-pocus price action, is lecturing me about trading, lol. Hilarious. I have to quit talking to you because I am losing respect for you and that isn't cool. I don't want to destroy your dream of trading....
i didnt ask you for any help i offered to help you !
im happy with my own style thank you....
like i said get yourself an fxbook or post live trades everything else is trader ego bs
fxbook you can lock out all the trade info and just show profits and draw down
when you come here preaching what works and what doesnt you need to back it up

Bk55 Nov 8, 2019 2:36pm | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
Silver weekly chart
Lets watch this one on daily for candlestick entry its a possible 12345 a truncated 5th is rare that should tell you something we have weekly 200sma and channle suport comming up no rush waiting for daily conformation
I will keep you updated
Click to Enlarge

Name: weekly look daily  12345.png
Size: 169 KB

© Forex Factory