Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Sonic R. System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792)

sonicdeejay Mar 24, 2019 11:59pm | Post# 82461

1 Attachment(s)
View On XAU/USD (25 Mar 2019)

We have been bullish for the past two weeks and we have hit our TP1 already. Now we may be in the mid of trend right now.
It can go to $1,325 soon but be careful when you are adding any long positions.

As for taking any short positions, take your time as we are still way too early to do so.

DYODD, all the best and read the disclaimer too.
Feel Free to "Follow", press "LIKE" <or> "Comment".
Thank You!

Legal Risk Disclosure:
Trading foreign exchange or CFD on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor.

DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information discussed in this presentation or linked to from this presentation are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice.
Sonicr Mastery Team does not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 125 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 25, 2019 4:47am | Post# 82462

2 Attachment(s)
View On GBP/USD (25 Mar 2018)

Of all other pairs such as EU, AU and NU, I guess GU is the only Bullish one at this moment.
It is not advisable to short at all.
It shall go HIGHer.
TP1 1.3237
TP2 1.3290

Thank You!
Legal Risk Disclosure:
Trading foreign exchange or CFD on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information discussed in this presentation or linked to from this presentation are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice.
Sonicr Mastery Team does not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 122 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: photo_2019-02-17_16-42-44.jpg
Size: 67 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 27, 2019 2:42am | Post# 82463

1 Attachment(s)
View On Hong Kong Stock Index ( HSI ) (27 Mar 2019)

Similar to our DAX analysis. The global market rally has met some serious resistant region.
SO, we must say the strong trending period that we saw in last Jan may possibly over for now.

Adjust your expectation and get ready for boring periods.

HSI index shall play range bound with 27,680 and 29,000 regions. be safe.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 88 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 27, 2019 3:10am | Post# 82464

1 Attachment(s)
Updated View On GBP/USD (27 Mar 2018)

British Pound (GBP) is going for a BIGBANG.
I am not talking about Korean Boyband. It is more of the BIG move.
It can be a BIG UP move (or) DOWN move.
As far as I am concerned, it is likely to go UP.

TP1 from the previous update was hit.

TP1 1.3237 (Already Hit)
TP2 1.3290
TP3 1.3450
TP4. 1.3590
Click to Enlarge

Name: download.png
Size: 228 KB

sonicdeejay Apr 1, 2019 7:31am | Post# 82465

1 Attachment(s)
Updated View On GBP/USD (1 Apr 2019)

Back Ground: The swing of today candle shows that the bulls are not going to throw towel anytime yet.

Yet the bulls are not out of the danger yet either.

Eventually, it shall GO UP again.

Target:
TP1 1.3237 (Already Hit)
TP2 1.3290
TP3 1.3450
TP4. 1.3590

SHTF: 1.295 shall be a good support.

Let's see.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 136 KB

stjong Apr 13, 2019 3:19am | Post# 82466

Hi...
Where can I get the latest indicator for this system, I was trading and follow this thread a few years ago before I stop trading.

I have download the indicator from the first post https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792 --> is that indicator still ok?

Thank you.

sonicdeejay Apr 14, 2019 8:16pm | Post# 82467

1 Attachment(s)
Updated View On XAU/USD (15 Apr 2019)

Background: Gold and Silver are being pressed down deliberately (ever heard of London Fix?) and it can easily swing between $1,276 and $1,291.
After hitting TP2 of last week, I am adopting Neutral stance for now. Let see. We have time.

Target(s): Neutral
1300 (TP1) (Already Hit),
1310 (TP2) (Already Hit),
1320 (TP3)

SHTF: It will use 1274 as strong support.

Thank You!

Legal Risk Disclosure:
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor.

DISCLAIMER:
Click to Enlarge

Size: 94 KB

sonicdeejay Apr 15, 2019 5:16am | Post# 82468

1 Attachment(s)
Updated View On USD/CHF (15 Apr 2019)

Back Ground: It is Monday and it is going to be slow. I expect there 'may' be a pullback along the way but as long as 0.992 to 0.995 is supported. We shall see the further UP moves.

Target(s): UP 1.0042 (TP1), 1.0059 (TP2)

SHTF: 0.994 will be a good support region.

DYODD, Our trade analysis may not suitable to intraday (or) short time frame trading.

Whatever method you use if you do not follow the proper rule of risk management, it will have detrimental effects on your account.

Legal Risk Disclosure:

DISCLAIMER:
Click to Enlarge

Size: 127 KB

fellargasi Apr 16, 2019 4:48pm | Post# 82469

hi sonicdeejay

you know what is the risk benefit of the system sonic r?

example

https://www.forexfactory.com/jors#72

sonicdeejay May 4, 2019 10:42pm | Post# 82470

1 Attachment(s)
View On AUD/USD (5 May 2019)

First Thing First: NA
Back Ground: We are seeing the massive upside potential to unfold soon. The only problem is, it "might" go low first before it moves up. So you will need to do your proper lot sizing. Let's See.
Target(s): UP 0.708 (TP1) , 0.7112 (TP2) , 0.721 (TP3)
SHTF: 0.698 should act as a decent support.

Thank You!
Legal Risk Disclosure:
DISCLAIMER:
Click to Enlarge

Size: 138 KB

bourse.baz May 24, 2019 12:04pm | Post# 82471

Hi

Where can I get the latest indicator and template for this system ?

sonicdeejay May 29, 2019 8:38pm | Post# 82472

Updated View On Crude Oil (30 May 2019)

DYODD and read the disclaimer too.
Our trade analysis may not suitable for intraday (or) short time frame trading.
All the best!
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WT...l-be-defended/

vylance May 30, 2019 12:36am | Post# 82473

my first trade with your system {image}
Hello. I had seen your chart is so great. where can i download the indicator like yours in chart? can you share to me please. Very appreciate it. Thanks

Bobby.fx Jul 3, 2019 1:40am | Post# 82474

1 Attachment(s)
hi Sonicdeejay,
first a big thanks to you for such a wonderful system and thread.
is there any chance if someone could convert these indicators for Sonic R system from mq4 to mq5 so that it can be used on mt5 also..
TAH 03-17-2014 Revised.zip

Rockpips Jul 25, 2019 3:53pm | Post# 82475

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Dear Sonicdeejay,

I've got an issue on Sonic_5 FFCall Panel Indicator... Couldn't set it on chart!
My operating System is Windows 10!. Have no idea whats going on!
Can you help me on sort it out, plz?
Thanks in advance! Cheers!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Captura de Tela (1).png
Size: 237 KB

only20gp Nov 17, 2019 12:08pm | Post# 82476

is the dragon system still part of the sonic strategy? seems like things have drifted far away from the original strategy, is there anyone still trading the original sonic system?

jinsen Nov 17, 2019 8:32pm | Post# 82477

If you look at the it's current chart, it more at resistance, support and trend line.
Nevertheless, all strategy are more or less the same.
I mention before all indicator all point towards same thing.
If trend is up, all show the same. All price point will kiss it.
It's only which price has more weightage.

MichaelJratu Nov 20, 2019 10:16am | Post# 82478

SonicDeejay you do not trade with original M15 trades setups ?
Hey Kobiasty

are you still active on forex factory ?

got some wycoff questions and I've looked loads of your posts on formation and examples,

impressive!

message back when can cheers!

michael

moRTaL Dec 4, 2019 8:53am | Post# 82479

hi Sonicdeejay, first a big thanks to you for such a wonderful system and thread. is there any chance if someone could convert these indicators for Sonic R system from mq4 to mq5 so that it can be used on mt5 also.. {file}
hi, found SonicR PVA sub window indicator for MT5 here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/22109.

when you load the indicator, change in the Input tab 'Rising factor' setting from 1.0(default) to 1.5.. so that it is the same as in the code for Sonic_2 PVA Candles (Black).mq4

but still there are differences shown for me even though same broker used.. however i think that it doesn't matter much...

those who download that, your feedback are very welcome... so that we know the differences really matter or not..

© Forex Factory