Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Sonic R. System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792)

aahsan Feb 20, 2019 11:43am | Post# 82441

{quote} Here is pivots and stuff indicators... the rest are more or less same.. Sonic {file} {file}
sir do you have non repaint zig zag indicator pls sir reply thanks alot

aahsan Feb 20, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 82442

1 Attachment(s)
Will the Bank of Canada need to sing the dovish tune soon? https://www.axitrader.com/au/market-...vish-tune-soon Nice Article.
gbpusd
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_6.jpg
Size: 112 KB

T4Trade Feb 20, 2019 1:44pm | Post# 82443

{quote} gbpusd {image}
zigzag cant be non repainting,well are you a breakout trader,why do you need zigzag? for exit purpose?
ahsan plz share your tpl and inidcators ,thanks

danasa Feb 25, 2019 3:45am | Post# 82444

Yes, this whole MT5 is becoming a problem, as I'm talking to you, FXPro just sent mail that they won't be supporting MT4 platform anymore, ending march 1. This is bad...can someone...anyone...HELP..!!!!??\

tomasloden Feb 25, 2019 7:57am | Post# 82445

Wow.. Can´t belive that this thread is still alive..
Found out about this system back in 2008/9 I think..
Must mean it´s still profitable?

Good luck trading

Anotan Feb 26, 2019 6:41am | Post# 82446

Wow.. Can´t belive that this thread is still alive.. Found out about this system back in 2008/9 I think.. Must mean it´s still profitable? Good luck trading
Seeing that the thread creator hasn't posted a chart with his Sonic R. Dragon since Nov, 2017 and after TAH caused margin calls on 100's of accounts with his PVSRA stuff.

I'd say probably no, it isn't still profitable.

danasa Feb 28, 2019 5:54am | Post# 82447

It is still profitable! it is just like any tool, how you use matters. The component of knowing if MM are bulls or bear is the key. the whole scout trading thing was down right dangerous from beginning. I never did it. Building multiple positions with MM without stop loss is madness, at least do it with stop. So I guess the classic setup is the way to go. TAH did not cause any margin calls, he gave the world a very useful tool, greed got people to ignore risk management to build huge positions without stop. In trading...my own at least...DEFENSE IS KING. I am more concerned about losses than profit.

IT IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE KNOWING WHERE THE ORDER FLOW LEANS. Just use your stop loss!

ddaytrader Mar 7, 2019 8:37pm | Post# 82448

Hey Sonic ... I hope all is well with you and yours. Too bad this thread was moved to commercial content. It is still one of the best, in my opinion.

maxman Mar 8, 2019 3:10am | Post# 82449

Agreed, no manual system is infalable, at some stage if you do not employ MM with stops you will get blown.

sonicdeejay Mar 14, 2019 9:38pm | Post# 82450

Hey Sonic ... I hope all is well with you and yours. Too bad this thread was moved to commercial content. It is still one of the best, in my opinion.

Hi there,

I am around. Cheers.

sonicdeejay Mar 14, 2019 9:40pm | Post# 82451

1 Attachment(s)
German Stock index (DAX)

It has run to the support level 11,420 region as we expected. Well, sort of.

Now we are seeing the strength in it. A bull strength.
Since 11600 is a decent resistant, so the price may not be able break up immediately.

BUT sooner or later, it shall retest 11,650 and go to the next level such as 11,800. Get ready!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 111 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 14, 2019 9:41pm | Post# 82452

{quote} gbpusd {image}

Gr8. GU is overall still bullish.

In Higher TF.

sonicdeejay Mar 14, 2019 10:08pm | Post# 82453

1 Attachment(s)
View On BTC/USD (15 Mar 2019)

It is now in the BIG side way range = there will be explosive MOVE to follow soon.
I expect the UPSIDE as long as the price fails to break $34,00 level strongly.
$4,200 and $4,500 will be the next resistant levels.

DYODD, all the best and read the disclaimer too.
Feel Free to "Follow", press "LIKE" <or> "Comment".
Thank You!

Legal Risk Disclosure:
Trading foreign exchange or CFD on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information discussed in this presentation or linked to from this presentation are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice.
Sonicr Mastery Team does not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 127 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 15, 2019 7:24am | Post# 82454

1 Attachment(s)
View On USD/CAD (15 Mar 2019)
In mid/long term, USD/CAD shall go a lot lower but I do not really like the current price level.
That will be better if we can take short from level such as 1.35. That will be perfect.
Sooner or later, it shall go to 1.3261, 1.3229, 1.3166.

Thank You!
Legal Risk Disclosure:
Trading foreign exchange or CFD on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information discussed in this presentation or linked to from this presentation are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice.
Sonicr Mastery Team does not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 138 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 15, 2019 11:33pm | Post# 82455

1 Attachment(s)
Weekly Momentum Analysis On Major Pairs (Wk12/2019)

XXX/USD: Mixed

Gold & Silver: Mixed

XXX/JPY: Bullish (That indicates “Risk On”)

Indexes: Very Bullish

BitCoin: Slight Bullish

Post Scriptum: This analysis is for “general overview only” as it is solely based on price action. That’s why it is called momentum analysis in the first place. Support/Resistant, Volume , Macro nor any other factors are not used during write up. Refer to the individual pair analysis for a more comprehensive write up.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 123 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 18, 8:09pm (4 hr ago) | Post# 82456

1 Attachment(s)
The real action starts from Today!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 46 KB

sonicdeejay Mar 18, 11:23pm (1 hr 6 min ago) | Post# 82457

1 Attachment(s)
View On CAD/JPY (19 Mar 2019)
Did you follow our write up on 12 Mar? It went up to 83.9 as expected.

Now it is making a swing back as it has met strong resistant near 83.7-84 region. BUT as long as 82.4-82.6 is supported, the sell down shall be short lived.

Thank You!

Legal Risk Disclosure:
DISCLAIMER:
Click to Enlarge

Size: 78 KB

© Forex Factory