Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Sonic R. System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792)

bennyFX Jan 10, 2011 4:17pm | Post# 16601

The big guys with the big money!
Institutional forex trader, funds etc...

Please, what did you mean by "PPMs" ?

Pmg.g Jan 10, 2011 5:23pm | Post# 16602

The big guys with the big money!
Institutional forex trader, funds etc...
Yeah i got it, but I meant what does those three letters stands for exactly
But thanks

nando_rich Jan 10, 2011 6:09pm | Post# 16603

EJ Long. Pending order.

1 Attachment(s)
Hi:

I've placed a pending order on EJ based in 3 bounces against the whole number (hamered it) + high vol. in the last drop down + vol. in low arround of whole number.

The SL and TP are orientative, tomorrow I could ajust it if the order was tiggered.

Tomorrow we'll see.

Regards.
Click to Enlarge

Name: _10-01-2011_ej_1.gif
Size: 35 KB

mphpopular Jan 10, 2011 7:00pm | Post# 16604

2 Attachment(s)
Long in EU
Let's pip-ing

AU having a similiar setup as well
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu m15 11-Jan-11.gif
Size: 23 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu m30 11-Jan-11.gif
Size: 20 KB

traderathome Jan 10, 2011 8:58pm | Post# 16605

2 Attachment(s)
EU And GU:

More confirmation from the aisan PPMs that these are going higher. You can see from the PA/V study how they worked the price down, buying more and more as the price got lower and lower. Then at the bottom, they started putting in very large buy orders which spiked the price back up.
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 092.gif
Size: 31 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 095.gif
Size: 32 KB

traderathome Jan 10, 2011 9:04pm | Post# 16606

2 Attachment(s)
Bank Of Japan Is Back!

Holiday over, the central bank is avenging the move yesterday by the US PPMs to raise the value of their currency over others. (Speculation: It might just be the asian PPMs doing an anti-US PPM move!)
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 093.gif
Size: 31 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 094.gif

mags01 Jan 10, 2011 9:12pm | Post# 16607

DailyFx.com:
"...JAPANESE FINANCE MINISTER NODA SAYS IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR JAPAN TO BUY BONDS TO SUPPORT IRELAND $$"

"NODA SAYS JAPAN PLANNING TO BUY EURO-ZONE BONDS; SAYS PLANNING TO USE FOREX RESERVES TO BUY EURO BONDS".

It's a boost for this EURUSD long. Fingers crossed

row Jan 10, 2011 10:27pm | Post# 16608

how to interpret volume study

EU And GU:

More confirmation from the aisan PPMs that these are going higher. You can see from the PA/V study how they worked the price down, buying more and more as the price got lower and lower. Then at the bottom, they started putting in very large buy orders which spiked the price back up.
TAH am trying to get a better understanding of how to interpret volume in relation to the formation of the waves....is there anyway you can give me a hint as to what i should be looking for i would really appreciate it.

traderathome Jan 10, 2011 10:29pm | Post# 16609

DailyFx.com:
"...JAPANESE FINANCE MINISTER NODA SAYS IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR JAPAN TO BUY BONDS TO SUPPORT IRELAND $$"

"NODA SAYS JAPAN PLANNING TO BUY EURO-ZONE BONDS; SAYS PLANNING TO USE FOREX RESERVES TO BUY EURO BONDS".

It's a boost for this EURUSD long. Fingers crossed
Well, it is not so much the "news" that counts, but how the PPMs intend to take advantage that counts.

Consider the ridiculousness of this "news" as reason behind the recent moves that increased EUR over JPY. JPY loses value against EUR because JYP is going to invest in EUR, which means not much is though of EUR! So, if not much is thought of EUR, why does EUR go up?

Ok, maybe EUR goes up, not because it is suddenly thought more of, but because the PPMs want it higher before shorting it! But, it they later torpedo EUR, then JPY will go up after all!.....

.....because they intend to invest in euro zone bonds? Heck no! Forex pricing has nothing to do with reasoning of the "news". It is all about how PPMs can "play" the news to manipulate for profits....immediate and future profits.

Forex pricing is a CIRCUS, and the masters of the CIRCUS concesions are the PPMs. And as soon as we start "seeing logic in a move based on news" we have stepped into their Fun House.

Like Sonicdeejay says, let the market decide and trade what you see.....to hell with the "news" and what the "talking heads" say, or write about it. Remember, as far as forex pricing goes, a "news event" derives its only importance from WHEN it takes place, not WHAT it contains, because most of the time the PPMs already know what they are going to do with prices before, during and after a "news event".

WARNING: Speculation.

row Jan 10, 2011 10:42pm | Post# 16610

usd/chf sell

1 Attachment(s)
TAH could you take a look at this chart and tell me what you think i did wrong.......I enter short at the blue horizontal line.
Click to Enlarge

Name: uc.gif
Size: 34 KB

traderathome Jan 10, 2011 11:07pm | Post# 16611

2 Attachment(s)
TAH could you take a look at this chart and tell me what you think i did wrong.......I enter short at the blue horizontal line.
Two things:

1. You violated instruction #7, http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost...ostcount=16548

2. Also, as has been repeatedly pointed out in recent past posts, you need to look as the PA/V study thru the period of the WAVE. A good sign is if there is increasing activity progressing thru Leg #2 of the Wave, and even better if that high activity continues on during Leg #3. In this case (see vertical red lines) there was no activity AT ALL!

Time and again, I, you, and others have been seduced by a "setup" in the asian session. And the result has been contrary to expectations. We need to heed instruction #7. If we do trade outside of the London open-close time frame, we MUST be quick to properly close the trade when price reverses.....maybe when it passes the middle of the Dragon, or exits the other side of the Dragon. But exactly where is a personal decision.
Click to Enlarge

Name: uc.gif
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 096.gif

kevinchan Jan 10, 2011 11:25pm | Post# 16612

AUD

2 Attachment(s)
AUD closed +270 pips.
Planning+MM+Patience+more patience = Less screentime & decent pips!
Click to Enlarge

Name: kcau1101.JPG
Size: 120 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: kc1101res.JPG

row Jan 10, 2011 11:43pm | Post# 16613

Two things:

1. You violated instruction #7, http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost...ostcount=16548

2. Also, as has been repeatedly pointed out in recent past posts, you need to look as the PA/V study thru the period of the WAVE. A good sign is if there is increasing activity progressing thru Leg #2 of the Wave, and even better if that high activity continues on during Leg #3. In this case (see vertical red lines) there was no activity AT ALL!

Time and again, I, you, and others have been seduced by a "setup" in the...
thanks very much i really appreciate that.

traderathome Jan 11, 2011 12:25am | Post# 16614

1 Attachment(s)
AUD closed +270 pips.
Planning+MM+Patience+more patience = Less screentime & decent pips!
Wonderful, kevinchan! I think you now hold the record for the most pips for a trade.
Click to Enlarge

Name: kcau1101.JPG
Size: 120 KB

kevinchan Jan 11, 2011 1:01am | Post# 16615

Wonderful, kevinchan! I think you now hold the record for the most pips for a trade.
Thanks!

I would have made more on sell EU trade (around 320+), had I not entered a sell AU trade. I take one pair at a time if its a decent lot size and I refrain being on one side of market (example sell AU, EU, GU).

RonaldinhoKuban Jan 11, 2011 1:43am | Post# 16616

Hello!
Holidays have ended and began working weekdays. Unfortunately at work are denied access to the trading terminal: (
I'll trade for your signals on my mobile phone.

nando_rich Jan 11, 2011 2:22am | Post# 16617

EU GU EJ trades

1 Attachment(s)
Hi:

I'm long in all...

I've 3 trades running long on EU, GU and EJ.

We'll see.
Click to Enlarge

Name: _11-01-2011_eu-gu-ej_1.gif
Size: 81 KB

dksolo Jan 11, 2011 2:25am | Post# 16618

EJ Long closed

1 Attachment(s)
EJ Long closed

This pending order worked well. +60
GU also took a place.
Click to Enlarge

Name: ej 1 - 11.jpg
Size: 100 KB

nando_rich Jan 11, 2011 2:32am | Post# 16619

EJ Long closed

This pending order worked well. +60
GU also took a place.

What are the red and green points in your chart?

Pmg.g Jan 11, 2011 2:59am | Post# 16620

EU short?

1 Attachment(s)
H-L-LH...
Click to Enlarge

Name: tert.gif

© Forex Factory