Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Sonic R. System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792)

traderathome Mar 9, 2010 8:22pm | Post# 10681

1 Attachment(s)
GU:

Into the asian session several hours, PA has been worked down. My reading of NVO is the lower PA goes the more trading activity there is. Hence, price is being worked down making it more favorable for taking on long positions.

To set up for a possible long trade, I measured the range (black) with FR tool. Then moved it up, successively 50% each time, creating TP lines above at 50% range intervals. These will be my targets for a long trade.

Asian trading so far has kept PA within the range, and clearly the top of the range marks the EP area for a long trade breakout. And it marks with latest low, the likely EP area for a short trade breakout. I would set up for a short trade, but as I said, my reading of NVO is that traders are favoring the lows, meaning they are buying in preparation for a move up. Warning: Speculation!

SonicR - Let the market decide.
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 330.gif
Size: 30 KB

ravin Mar 9, 2010 10:39pm | Post# 10682

It's better if you wanted to go short, wait for a break for previous low.

Anyway, be careful about this pair. It's a little bit tricky. It's better to start with E/U & E/J & G/U

Regards,
Basber
i would be mo comfy longing this pair instead shorting when its low....i dont touch this pair for the same reason though..."Tricky"

ravin Mar 9, 2010 10:52pm | Post# 10683

1 Attachment(s)
Hi i thought of putting up an long entry with reason..that a breakout to the high ...in EU EJ your comments if i make any mistake on reasoning.. Thnx in advance

The bottom 2 SL are sort of support it may find so i will stick the SL below Pivot.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Possible.JPG
Size: 128 KB

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 12:29am | Post# 10684

1 Attachment(s)
Just going back through the thread and I rediscovered Sonic's post about the H L HH HL H L LH LL. It is a Gem and people including myself should make this their mantra if and when they get confused or for whatever reason, need to just ground themselves.
Name:  r3.PNG
Views: 228
Size:  40 KB

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 2:29am | Post# 10685

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like we are getting a lot of volume in the majors.

Even though we are still in the Asian session we have a perfect Sonic Wave on GU. Too bad this was before LO.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pic.jpg
Size: 150 KB

DanPa Mar 10, 2010 2:34am | Post# 10686

Quick snapshot

1 Attachment(s)
This is what my wife was doing this morning in SonicR style ...who know what was thinking of..?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 10 03.jpg
Size: 234 KB

traderathome Mar 10, 2010 2:35am | Post# 10687

2 Attachment(s)
Looks like we are getting a lot of volume in the majors.

Even though we are still in the Asian session we have a perfect Sonic Wave on GU.
Be careful. Drop down to M5 to examine the trading activity more closely. It very much looks like a "torpedo and grab" senario. Now, why would they knock the price down BEFORE pouring on the trading activity? Does this look like preparation for a move down, or up?
Click to Enlarge

Name: rastaman gu.jpg
Size: 144 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 331.gif
Size: 24 KB

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 2:36am | Post# 10688

This is what my wife was doing this morning in SonicR style ...who know what was thinking of..?

Hey, good idea DP. Keep her at it a bit more and you can go hang out at the beach.

DanPa Mar 10, 2010 2:39am | Post# 10689

Hey, good idea DP. Keep her at it a bit more and you can go hang out at the beach.
ALREADY THINKING OF THAT! NOW I JUST WANT HER TO PRACTICE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE FAITH IN HER TRADES!

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 2:39am | Post# 10690

Be careful. Drop down to M5 to examine the trading activity more closely. It very much looks like a "torpedo and grab" senario. Now, why would they knock the price down BEFORE pouring on the trading activity? Does this look like preparation for a move down, or up?
'

Yeah, I know T. I am also wondering what is going on as GBP manufacturing production prediction is 0.3 with previous at 0.9.

I would have thought they would have pumped it up in preparation for the dumping it around these bad figures.

What's your take on that?

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 2:40am | Post# 10691

ALREADY THINKING OF THAT! NOW I JUST WANT HER TO PRACTICE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE FAITH IN HER TRADES!

Perhaps more importantly for you to have faith in her with your money.

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 2:42am | Post# 10692

TAH.

Perhaps this is a Pump it down before LO, pump it up for the 2 hours of LO then dump it later?

DanPa Mar 10, 2010 2:49am | Post# 10693

SHE took 112 pips until breakfast! not bad !!!???

(+25EU +35 GU +15 UCHF +25GY)

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 2:57am | Post# 10694

SHE took 112 pips until breakfast! not bad !!!???

(+25EU +35 GU +15 UCHF +25GY)

If she is looking to get remarried, I am always available, or can be at short notice. Only Joking!

Oh for a wife like that! Better take good care of her with a nice dinner out and a good bottle of wine, twice a week.

DanPa Mar 10, 2010 3:06am | Post# 10695

1 Attachment(s)
If she is looking to get remarried, I am always available, or can be at short notice. Only Joking!

Oh for a wife like that! Better take good care of her with a nice dinner out and a good bottle of wine, twice a week.

I will Rastaman, i will! ... and no, she doesn't want to remarried because she already did that, with me! so, keep looking! i can be your godfather!
Name:  godfather.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  25 KB

traderathome Mar 10, 2010 3:18am | Post# 10696

1 Attachment(s)
TAH.

Perhaps this is a Pump it down before LO, pump it up for the 2 hours of LO then dump it later?
I well believe later the CCI and NVO are going to show as major spike area and subsequent PA went up. But, dang, that sure was a nice move down! Broke H1 lower TL, too. Bet some traders lost their long positions on this spike down.
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 332.gif
Size: 25 KB

Rastaman Mar 10, 2010 3:27am | Post# 10697

I will Rastaman, i will! ... and no, she doesn't want to remarried because she already did that, with me! so, keep looking! i can be your godfather!
DP, I just got remarried a year ago. I am not in the market for a new wife.
Unless that is, she can knock out 112 pips before breakfast, everyday.

traderathome Mar 10, 2010 4:00am | Post# 10698

1 Attachment(s)
UJ:

Just entered long trade. No TPs set. Intend to monitor while at computer. I expect it to be a small trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: # 333.gif
Size: 26 KB

DanPa Mar 10, 2010 4:04am | Post# 10699

UJ:

Just entered long trade. No TPs set. Intend to monitor while at computer. I expect it to be a small trade

i am in this one too TAH! from 90.16

do you expect that 90.47 to be end of the line here?

traderathome Mar 10, 2010 4:06am | Post# 10700

i am in this one too TAH! from 90.16
Great, DP. Let me know when your wife says it is time to exit!

© Forex Factory