Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   Planetary Cycles Trading (EUR/USD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/108462-planetary-cycles-trading-eurusd)

jnevins Mar 29, 2020 5:07pm | Post# 11181

2 Attachment(s)
Statistics... For anyone who likes a statistical approach A quick click in Timing Solution generated these statistics on the EUR/USD Daily chart all are 2:1 or better. there are 549 lines in the spreadsheet... I would post it here in full but you also need a font Sergey includes with the program called almafont. (2nd image shows what the spreadsheet would show, followed by how almafont translates it)

Anyway, what trader with good money management couldn't make money consistently if they knew they had a better than 2:1 chance of being right on a trade direction?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 93 KB
Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 710
Size:  5 KB

Suryananda Mar 29, 2020 5:09pm | Post# 11182

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Surya, That Mercury retrograde study is not done correctly. You should know that not all retrogrades are the same, yet this study treats it as such. There are water, air, fire and earth signs and this was not accounted for in this study. Mercury is very well covered in the bible (see revelation and the 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine of Joseph). In there is stated the effects of mercury in each sign. Mercury is also the smallest of the "little children": "At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest...
Ok, Ok, Ok ... I'm not a Christian and I'm not going to buy the Bible either.
But I do have a lot of statistics. Is this what you want?

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2020-03-29 21_06_14-Window.png
Size: 23 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2020-03-29 21_09_38-Window.png
Size: 24 KB
Retrograde mercury is not always negative.
Retrograde Mars is not always positive.
Etc...

herewardwake Mar 29, 2020 5:13pm | Post# 11183

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Ok, Ok, Ok ... I'm not a Christian and I'm not going to buy the Bible either. But I do have a lot of statistics. Is this what you want? {image} {image} .

Is this the intersection of biblical prophecy and astrology? Name:  download (3).jpeg
Views: 705
Size:  6 KB

Suryananda Mar 29, 2020 5:15pm | Post# 11184

Statistics... For anyone who likes a statistical approach A quick click in Timing Solution generated these statistics on the EUR/USD Daily chart all are 2:1 or better. there are 549 lines in the spreadsheet... I would post it here in full but you also need a font Sergey includes with the program called almafont. (2nd image shows what the spreadsheet would show, followed by how almafont translates it) Anyway, what trader with good money management couldn't make money consistently if they knew they had a better than 2:1 chance of being right on a...
That statistic is childish.
You cannot trade with that because you cannot know what is random and what is deterministic.
Matlab or Excel works easily.
You need to study basic statistical knowledge.
Astrology too.

parisboy Mar 29, 2020 5:36pm | Post# 11185

1 Attachment(s)
childish chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: benner_tr.jpg
Size: 66 KB

jnevins Mar 29, 2020 6:03pm | Post# 11186

{quote} Hi jerome i have been following you forecasts for each week and have watched a couple of your videos on youtube. The accuracy of your analysis is quite impressive. I must commend you cause i have been practicing financial astrology for several months now and in my experience its only slightly easier to master than conventional technical analysis.Well done sir! I have a question..How do you select the planetary aspects Jupiter-Venus, Venus-Venus, Jupiter-Galactic etc or the Harmonic number 70th, 94th 72th etc that you apply to your trading...
Hi Spopo,

Thanks for the kind words. First, I only study EUR/USD to try and limit the variables. There is so much going on why confuse and complicate things by looking at too many instruments to trade.

Jupiter, and Saturn are in Capricorn... an important occurrence. They are outer planets and move more slowly than the inner ones like Mercury and Venus.... I have found the harmonics and planetary combinations through trial and error and visual analysis (just looking at the charts) I could not be making these predictions without the help of Timing Solution software.

I have been studying cycles and their expression in price action since the 1990's The Euro has various dominant cycles depending on the time frame you are looking at. That is why I have concentrated on using 30 minute bars and the arc of 1 week price movement. There is no one combination that works... there are many many combinations. Recently I started looking at Declination and Right Ascension phenomena.

Some folk like to do crossword puzzles or Soduku... I enjoy thinking about cycles as they relate to the Euro/$

jnevins Mar 29, 2020 6:04pm | Post# 11187

childish chart {image}

Love it!

Ilovepippin Mar 29, 2020 6:06pm | Post# 11188

{quote}Retrograde mercury is not always negative. Retrograde Mars is not always positive. Etc... .
Correct, a retrograde motion in itself does not mean anything.
Its the circumstances that matter. Like cause like effect.

Marcelomtn Mar 29, 2020 7:35pm | Post# 11189

childish chart {image}
jaw dropped

jnevins Mar 29, 2020 9:05pm | Post# 11190

{quote} That statistic is childish. You cannot trade with that because you cannot know what is random and what is deterministic. Matlab or Excel works easily. You need to study basic statistical knowledge. Astrology too. .
Really?

vinz3316 Mar 29, 2020 9:34pm | Post# 11191

{quote} That statistic is childish. You cannot trade with that because you cannot know what is random and what is deterministic. Matlab or Excel works easily. You need to study basic statistical knowledge. Astrology too. .

Are you blind? He posted already 2019 record of only 2 weeks loss vs all winners already the rest of the weeks. Take out blindfold please and be a man challenging them here.

jnevins Mar 29, 2020 10:12pm | Post# 11192

ILP, and interested others... Here is an early article Sergey Tarasov wrote regarding the Astronomy module I posted results from in answer to the question of seeing what happens with Mars in Rx. I find this to be good, useful reading for anyone wanting to learn more about Astro ideas and and correlation to tradeable markets

http://www.timingsolution.com/TS/Stu...lass_ule_1.htm

parisboy Mar 30, 2020 7:05am | Post# 11193

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Spopo, Thanks for the kind words. First, I only study EUR/USD to try and limit the variables. There is so much going on why confuse and complicate things by looking at too many instruments to trade. Jupiter, and Saturn are in Capricorn... an important occurrence. They are outer planets and move more slowly than the inner ones like Mercury and Venus....
I have found the harmonics and planetary combinations through trial and error and visual analysis (just looking at the charts) I could not be making these predictions without the help of Timing Solution software.
I have been studying cycles and their expression in price action since the 1990's The Euro has various dominant cycles depending on the time frame you are looking at. That is why I have concentrated on using 30 minute bars and the arc of 1 week price movement. There is no one combination that works... there are many many combinations. Recently I started looking at Declination and Right Ascension phenomena.
Some folk like to do crossword puzzles or Soduku... I enjoy thinking about cycles as they relate to the Euro/$
Envelopes Triad System helps to identify childish non-statistical Cycles
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD CHILDISH CYCLES.jpg
Size: 247 KB

Suryananda Mar 30, 2020 8:19am | Post# 11194

{quote} Are you blind? He posted already 2019 record of only 2 weeks loss vs all winners already the rest of the weeks. Take out blindfold please and be a man challenging them here.
Those statistics are biased.
Do you know what the word statistical bias means?
Bye

Suryananda Mar 30, 2020 6:07pm | Post# 11195

{quote} Are you blind? He posted already 2019 record of only 2 weeks loss vs all winners already the rest of the weeks. Take out blindfold please and be a man challenging them here.
Sick people like you are very easy to fool. So fools are always scammed.

Suryananda Mar 30, 2020 6:15pm | Post# 11196

2 Attachment(s)
ILP, and interested others... Here is an early article Sergey Tarasov wrote regarding the Astronomy module I posted results from in answer to the question of seeing what happens with Mars in Rx. I find this to be good, useful reading for anyone wanting to learn more about Astro ideas and and correlation to tradeable markets http://www.timingsolution.com/TS/Stu...lass_ule_1.htm
Mr. jnevins; In an Excel I have correctly counted with the entry and exit dates that you provide. The data is from Yahoo Finance.
The difference is almost 2,000 pips less. It is too much difference. Can you explain the differences?

I know you don't like numbers. You like visual images. But here we are not talking about art. Here we talk about numbers.
Why fool people? To get a bonus by advertising Timing Solutions software?

Stats from Yahoo Finances:
Sin sesgo.xlsx
Stats of jnevins:
2020 predictions TS.docx

jnevins Mar 30, 2020 10:50pm | Post# 11197

{quote} Mr. jnevins; In an Excel I have correctly counted with the entry and exit dates that you provide. The data is from Yahoo Finance. The difference is almost 2,000 pips less. It is too much difference. Can you explain the differences? I know you don't like numbers. You like visual images. But here we are not talking about art. Here we talk about numbers. Why fool people? To get a bonus by advertising Timing Solutions software? Stats from Yahoo Finances: {file} Stats of jnevins: {file} .

Your Excel file is blank. Sorry to see you go to war with me now. The links provided in my document link to predictions made 1 week prior to outcome reported. I post in a spirit of helping others and learning more myself.

Boa Mar 31, 2020 3:17am | Post# 11198

{quote} Mr. jnevins; In an Excel I have correctly counted with the entry and exit dates that you provide. The data is from Yahoo Finance. The difference is almost 2,000 pips less. It is too much difference. Can you explain the differences? I know you don't like numbers. You like visual images. But here we are not talking about art. Here we talk about numbers. Why fool people? To get a bonus by advertising Timing Solutions software? Stats from Yahoo Finances: {file} Stats of jnevins: {file} .
What's your point? What is "fake"?

We can all see you placed the links on the wrong dates and write "short" when it was actually a turning point and the prediction was long then short between 2020-01-10 and 2020-01-17.

OnlineAddict Mar 31, 2020 4:40am | Post# 11199

Suryananda should be banned from this thread, he is so full of himself, its unbearable.

Jeff4ex Mar 31, 2020 4:51am | Post# 11200

Really enjoying this thread jnevins, and all the information that no doubt = a lot of time doing research.
Thankyou.

© Forex Factory