Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   Planetary Cycles Trading (EUR/USD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/108462-planetary-cycles-trading-eurusd)

Ilovepippin Mar 17, 2020 8:04am | Post# 11101

{quote} It all depends on what time frame you are looking at. Cycles ebb and flow, they change, they invert. If they were that "fixed", no one would need to be thinking about any of this. Everyone would be infinitely wealthy.
Well, I said what I said.
What most people understand under "cycle" trading, is really only aspect trading, or a fraction of a cycle.
Karma is karma, if your karma is to get wealthy, you will be wealthy, if not, you won't.
Not everyone is suited for short term Forex trading, some need to work hard and long to earn money. It which case you're better of buying long term stocks and save money.

erfangharib Mar 17, 2020 1:10pm | Post# 11102

{quote} Well, I said what I said. What most people understand under "cycle" trading, is really only aspect trading, or a fraction of a cycle. Karma is karma, if your karma is to get wealthy, you will be wealthy, if not, you won't. Not everyone is suited for short term Forex trading, some need to work hard and long to earn money. It which case you're better of buying long term stocks and save money.

Hello I'm new to this thread, I have been searching allot to understand Gann's methods, but his books are soo crypted in that I have become only further confused. If you have the capacity to help me, then please I would be forever grateful if you could provide the correct source in which I can fully 100% understand his methods. What are all the books you I should read to be able to fully implement his methods. Should I read all of Ganns work, and all his reading lists, or read about other financial astrologers such as Jenkins and others. Or do I have to read about astrology and numerology in general, or about the Occult such as aleister crowley. Please I would really appreciate it if you could provide me with full guidance on what to read and where to go, thank you. As there is soo much material, I do not know where to go or what to read, and which one is right or wrong, all I ask for is all the sources and meterials I need, to be able to fully understand if I studydemic.com him allot, that's it. I'm not looking for anyone to baby sit me. I would be forever grateful if someone is kind enough to help. Many Thanks.

Ilovepippin Mar 17, 2020 3:02pm | Post# 11103

{quote} Hello I'm new to this thread, I have been searching allot to understand Gann's methods, but his books are soo crypted in that I have become only further confused. If you have the capacity to help me, then please I would be forever grateful if you could provide the correct source in which I can fully 100% understand his methods. What are all the books you I should read to be able to fully implement his methods. Should I read all of Ganns work, and all his reading lists, or read about other financial astrologers such as Jenkins and others....
Read the books from Sepharial on the Gann list.

Ilovepippin Mar 17, 2020 3:03pm | Post# 11104

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ions-in-future

Very interesting read.

erfangharib Mar 17, 2020 3:07pm | Post# 11105

{quote} Read the books from Sepharial on the Gann list.
Thank you for your reply. Where is that? Where are the book's from Sepharial on the Gann list, how can I access it. Appreciate it.

Ilovepippin Mar 17, 2020 5:57pm | Post# 11106

{quote} Thank you for your reply. Where is that? Where are the book's from Sepharial on the Gann list, how can I access it. Appreciate it.
https://mega.nz/#F!zMcxwaLZ!Uotz1eFs...D5YeA!DFVB0Y4b

erfangharib Mar 17, 2020 10:38pm | Post# 11107

Thank you very much

erfangharib Mar 18, 2020 8:42am | Post# 11108

May I ask, because I have been scammed before. I was looking at the earlier threads and I saw people accusing you of asking for money and being scamms. Is that true, or is that bullshit. Is all content here free, or do you ask for money at some point.

Ilovepippin Mar 18, 2020 3:36pm | Post# 11109

{quote} May I ask, because I have been scammed before. I was looking at the earlier threads and I saw people accusing you of asking for money and being scamms. Is that true, or is that bullshit. Is all content here free, or do you ask for money at some point.
Why would I ask for money?
I have never asked anyone for anything here and I have been posting here for over 10 years.

erfangharib Mar 18, 2020 4:22pm | Post# 11110

{quote} Why would I ask for money? I have never asked anyone for anything here and I have been posting here for over 10 years.
One of the members here was accused of asking for money in 2018 while I was studying the posts, he was called Gann 1918 or something like that, then I thought many people on here where in on some game, because there are scam threads on here. Sorry I'm like this, because I have been scammed before. I just want to be reassured that this is legit, this thread.

My question is simply this, are there people here that know about Gann and his methods fully and have implemented his techniques successfully, and are the resources in this files of thistle thread, enough for me to learn.

I appreciate the help

Many thanks

Suryananda Mar 18, 2020 10:36pm | Post# 11111

{quote} One of the members here was accused of asking for money in 2018 while I was studying the posts, he was called Gann 1918 or something like that, then I thought many people on here where in on some game, because there are scam threads on here. Sorry I'm like this, because I have been scammed before. I just want to be reassured that this is legit, this thread. My question is simply this, are there people here that know about Gann and his methods fully and have implemented his techniques successfully, and are the resources in this files of thistle...
The real scam is called W.D. Gann.
No one ever made money from it.
No one has ever statistically demonstrated that their cycles are used to earn money.
No one has ever mathematically demonstrated that the SQ9 has any predictive utility.
W.D. Gann survives because it is used massively as a free franchise to sell trading courses, trading books, smoke, hair growth, and snake oil.
Get yourself to collect statistics and stop asking childish questions.
Greetings.

psb Mar 19, 2020 2:09am | Post# 11112

{quote} sulbas, Sorry to say, but I can't say YES, authoritatively. Till now, I was much involved in trading stocks and Index of Indian Market. You might have heard about a Chinese saying, "Frog In The Well". This is applicable to me, except that, I am coming out of the well. I dont know whether XAUUSD is the same Comex Gold. To me Gold is Gold. HTH Regards piptakers
Hi,

I am interested in learning about the Astro Trading, your chart and indicator looks nice, however, would you be so kind as to share the trading rules of the indicator as per your chart?

Thank you,

Ilovepippin Mar 19, 2020 11:38am | Post# 11113

{quote} The real scam is called W.D. Gann.
Its not a scam per se, People make it a scam by trying to sell you knowledge that they don't have.
Just study his materials and don't buy anything from anyone. All information is free in the link I gave.

In order to understand Gann you need to study astrology.
The best book to study cycles is the bible when you read it through the knowledge of astrology.
A wise man will understand.

erfangharib Mar 19, 2020 3:06pm | Post# 11114

{quote} Its not a scam per se, People make it a scam by trying to sell you knowledge that they don't have. Just study his materials and don't buy anything from anyone. All information is free in the link I gave. In order to understand Gann you need to study astrology. The best book to study cycles is the bible when you read it through the knowledge of astrology. A wise man will understand.
Has Gann worked for you, and my question is that once I figure it out, can one theoretically make millions from putting in the time to understand his work, is his work effective, or is it just like any other technique. Why is the user Suryananda against it, if he's part of this thread, how many people understand Gann on this thread.

You say the bible is the best way to understand astrology, what about the Quran?

I'll appreciate it if you give me some motivation to learn.

Many thanks

Suryananda Mar 19, 2020 4:06pm | Post# 11115

This thread has cycles of degeneration towards insignificance.

Regal2k Mar 20, 2020 3:00am | Post# 11116

Lmao

Ilovepippin Mar 20, 2020 9:40am | Post# 11117

Ill give one more example and then everyone has to figure this out for themselves.

Ganns horseracing technique, which you can apply to stocktrading as well, statistically was 75% "on the money".

In Ganns work you can find statistics of 85-90% on stocks.

You can read about the horseracing in "The Silver Key" again in the free link I gave on this thread many times.
You need to be willing to do the work. Nobody will tell you anything without doing the work.

erfangharib Mar 20, 2020 10:39am | Post# 11118

{quote} Ill give one more example and then everyone has to figure this out for themselves. Ganns horseracing technique, which you can apply to stocktrading as well, statistically was 75% "on the money". In Ganns work you can find statistics of 85-90% on stocks. You can read about the horseracing in "The Silver Key" again in the free link I gave on this thread many times. You need to be willing to do the work. Nobody will tell you anything without doing the work.
Thank you, if I read all of Ganns reading list, and then read all of Ganns books in order of publications, and then after reading all of that, focus my attention on his book Tunnel, alongside your resources on this thread. Would I then be able to fully understand Gann's methods. And also should I read about astrology and numerology as an individual craft and not in the context of the financial system, before dwelving into financial astrology and Ganns methods.

I'm going to do that, and see where it takes me. I just want to know if all of that is unnecessary, from your experience.

I just want to get pointed in the right direction and to make sure to have at my disposal all the right sources, before doing the work with everything I need at my disposal.
If you are not comfortable to give me that answer here, you can pm me, or email me, my email is erfangharib42@gmail.com
This is the final question, once I get that information, I will be on my way, and won't be ask any other nonsensical questions.

Many thanks

Ilovepippin Mar 20, 2020 12:38pm | Post# 11119

{quote} Thank you, if I read all of Ganns reading list, and then read all of Ganns books in order of publications, and then after reading all of that, focus my attention on his book Tunnel, alongside your resources on this thread. Would I then be able to fully understand Gann's methods. And also should I read about astrology and numerology as an individual craft and not in the context of the financial system, before dwelving into financial astrology and Ganns methods. I'm going to do that, and see where it takes me. I just want to know if all of...
There are no guarantees, it really depends on you.
I don't claim to know it all, and I don't think anyone will ever make that claim, and if they do they are probably lying.
Now, be on your way.

jnevins Mar 20, 2020 11:57pm | Post# 11120

1 Attachment(s)
Raymond Merriam's weekly review.. The Capricorn Stellium and recent events... a very good read.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 44 KB

© Forex Factory