Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Planetary Cycles Trading (EUR/USD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=108462)

whitegoodman Dec 12, 2008 5:36am | Post# 61

reminds me of that guy from wall street warriors think its season 1 episode 4

TJPLD Dec 12, 2008 5:56am | Post# 62

Yeah I've seen that too.
Funny when that lady asked him why he isn't rich and powerful if he can see the future.

whitegoodman Dec 12, 2008 8:50am | Post# 63

Yeah I've seen that too.
Funny when that lady asked him why he isn't rich and powerful if he can see the future.
its not in his horoscope allegedly... then he prints off her 2006 readings in the year 2007 or something....

on a side note how did that blonde get a job anywhere, yes she can speak a 2nd language but shes as dumb as dogshit.

jameshong Dec 22, 2008 5:02am | Post# 64

AUD/USD, time to buy

AUD/USD has a special signal in this week.
Jupiter(tr) conjuct Venus(AUD)
EUR/USD also had same this sigal from 8th Dec to 17th Dec
You can check what is happened to EUR/USD
so if AUD goes down more at 22th(Mon),
i think that is a time to buy for this week
Maybe this is a Present for Christmas.
Merry Christmas!

melpheos Dec 22, 2008 7:04am | Post# 65

Where is my weed ?

toshi Dec 23, 2008 3:25am | Post# 66

Where is my weed ?

Dude, That was your weed ? I'm am sooooo sorry. I didn't know.
I thought somebody just left it there and maybe they quit and didn't want it anymore.
And then I thought they probably moved and then got a job and had to pee in a jar
and I was just trying to help.

I owe you a bag.

jameshong Jan 25, 2009 10:18am | Post# 67

focus on AUD/USD

2 Attachment(s)
Now Saturn(R, tr) conjuct Uranus(AUD), Pluto(AUD) with a 3 degree orb.
It really works in currency market.
but not yet.

I think it will work from around 15th, Feb.

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUD20090126.png
Size: 61 KB

If you remember that day, you can get a good chance to trade.

and,
We already experienced the same situation last year, 2008
Here is what happened AUD/USD from Sep to Oct, 2008.

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUD200901.png
Size: 9 KB

greenhorn Jan 27, 2009 3:17am | Post# 68

interesting

very nice thread. i hope you will keep alive

jameshong Feb 9, 2009 5:47am | Post# 69

The time is coming : AUD/USD

2 Attachment(s)
The time is coming in AUD/USD

I said that we can see the effect of Saturn around 15th Feb.

i execute the PCT programm, and check the transit of the planets around 15th, Feb.
From that i find some significant sell signals from around 10th , Feb, 19:00(New York time)

1. Moon(tr) opposite Mars(AUD) and Saturn(AUD)
2. Moon(tr) cojuct Pluto(AUD) and Uranus(AUD) at 11th
3. and the effect of Saturn(tr)

Click to Enlarge

Name: aud0209.png
Size: 58 KB

so if AUD goes up till that day(10th) against USD…

Click to Enlarge

Name: aud0209tr.png
Size: 10 KB

tdion Feb 9, 2009 6:35am | Post# 70

i feel like i've lost my mind reading this thread.

and opie999, shame on you. i thought you had much better sense than to fall for this rubbish.

yes, we all want a reason to believe the market will move up or down. the delta phenomenon posted on page one is a classic example of mere coincidence.... "it fell out of cycle" duh - that is nothing to base financial decisions off of.

in closing, i'll say this thread reminds me of the seinfeld episode where kramer took george to the herbal healer. (the zen master) it is good for comic relief. thanks mr. hong.

onu Feb 9, 2009 11:37am | Post# 71

The time is coming in AUD/USD

I said that we can see the effect of Saturn around 15th Feb.

i execute the PCT programm, and check the transit of the planets around 15th, Feb.
From that i find some significant sell signals from around 10th , Feb, 19:00(New York time)

1. Moon(tr) opposite Mars(AUD) and Saturn(AUD)
2. Moon(tr) cojuct Pluto(AUD) and Uranus(AUD) at 11th
3. and the effect of Saturn(tr)

Attachment 202765

so if AUD goes up till that day(10th) against USD…

Attachment 202766

u lost your mind.. this is a FOREX forum, not a sitcom

some wannabe traders seem so desperate they would even eat dogshit to succeed

JR97 Feb 9, 2009 10:11pm | Post# 72

3 Attachment(s)
If it makes someone money, who cares.

Wavy line chart below is 1hr bars covering the last two weeks of forecasted market swings forecasted over 2 months ago. Fortune cookie bs? Probably. But if it gives a heads up to changes in direction, who cares.

Vertical line weekly chart forecast below was created over 2 years ago and forecasted the GBPUSD short trade of all short trades. I'll roll bones and read tea leaves all damn day if it results in helping time major swings like that one.

Try letting some research and calculations determine your opinion instead of ignorance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: tp_47 Feb. 09.gif
Size: 11 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Natural_01.gif
Size: 19 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Natural_02.gif
Size: 18 KB

Bemac Feb 9, 2009 11:00pm | Post# 73

If it makes someone money, who cares....
Hey.. JR, Y'know i luv ya but you can't claim "chart forecast below {which} was created over 2 years ago" picked a Move from 1981.

Agreed. It looks bang on at the moment.

btw. I got some number crunchin' that {cast out fishing line} you may be interested in...

ie.
btw. wanna help me on some Leaps?

still pushin' the box.

JR97 Feb 9, 2009 11:36pm | Post# 74

Hey.. JR, Y'know i luv ya but you can't claim "chart forecast below {which} was created over 2 years ago" picked a Move from 1981.
The forecast is on the right side of the chart (blue downward arrow in the first chart) before and after (second chart) the most recent drop this past summer. 81 was the cycle seed. chart was created in 2006. The arrow down was my guess (totally a guess on direction until price reached the time mark. Had no idea it would be that dramatic either.)

I'd love to see what you've got going on these days. A lot of my older stat work is belly up since I upgraded to Office 2003 at home and Office 2007 at the office. All of that vba programming down the tubes for now until I can figure out the changes from the pre-2003 vba.

opie999 Feb 9, 2009 11:49pm | Post# 75

Hey if the sun and the moon can have profound effects on vast oceans of water, why cant the planets and the stars effect financial markets which, in a sense, are vast oceans of money? It was good enough for Nancy Reagan.

JR97 Feb 10, 2009 12:02am | Post# 76

Hey if the sun and the moon can have profound effects on vast oceans of water, why cant the planets and the stars effect financial markets which, in a sense, are vast oceans of money? It was good enough for Nancy Reagan.
Even though I watch astro stuff, I do not believe that sun/moon gravitational pull or any astro sign or aspect "controls" anything market related. While I find the relationship to be correlative, I don't buy into the cause-effect relationship.

I believe the correlation stems from other things, but this ain't that kinda forum.

onu Feb 10, 2009 7:32am | Post# 77

Hi guys

leave the planet! Trade on Mars! My cristal ball says everything is going belly up here

buena suerte desparados

smalldog2 Feb 10, 2009 7:55am | Post# 78

Hello to all my buddies here

1 Attachment(s)
Guess what, the planets do have an impact on the markets! Does it always work the answer is no. The markets are chaotic, in chaotic systems you can and do get reversal points that invert.

The markets are predictible, but not all the time.

A modern day approach is taken by Dr. Al Larson, his work quantifies the effect of the planets, and it's not BS, I have caught some spectacular moves on the eurousd, trading his forecasts.

You don't trade time in isolation, just as you don't trade fibs in isolation, we are after an edge, 60% correct trades and a profit to loss ratio of 1:1.5 will make you money.

I saw a brilliant prediction for the turning point of gold, done before the event, it was a day late.

Markets are based on human emothion and news, why prices go to certain values is also predictible, I did it the other day. I can't always get it right, but I can sometimes. Anyone try to tell me the markets is random, I can prove you wrong.

Open your eyes people, the answer is there in front of your peepers. The markets do repeat, its because people do the same thing time and time again.

Trading is seeing that pattern and exploiting it, if the planets interact with the sun and the energy from the sun is effected by this, is it any wonder that people are effected by this change iin energy. It has been proved that your blood pH changes in an electric field, blood pH effects mood.

We all live in a massive electric field, and the energy from the sun can cause this to change massively.

For those of you interested, look up

Solar stiring effect
Effect on human behaviour due to magnetic and electric fields
Al Larson, he is a genius and I have attached his pdf, its well worth a read.
Al Larsons stuff.pdf

tdion Feb 10, 2009 9:36am | Post# 79

You, sir, are incorrect.

Forex markets are mostly paycheck translations (converting $ to Euros for employees, etc) See Darkstar's sticky.

But even if that was not the case, how can you prove the planetary movements are connected to the markets and not a coincidence? This thread is unbelievable. Currency markets move up and down because of cold, hard economic calculations made by central bankers.... not some emotionally driven teenager with the keys to his first car.

Next I guess you'll have use believe that pink elephants live underground, and that Gladys Knight kidnapped Elvis (all because your European Psychic Advisor told you so)

Markets are based on human emothion and news, why prices go to certain values is also predictible, I did it the other day. I can't always get it right, but I can sometimes. Anyone try to tell me the markets is random, I can prove you wrong.

auxesis Feb 10, 2009 10:03am | Post# 80

You, sir, are incorrect.

Forex markets are mostly paycheck translations (converting $ to Euros for employees, etc) See Darkstar's sticky.

But even if that was not the case, how can you prove the planetary movements are connected to the markets and not a coincidence? This thread is unbelievable. Currency markets move up and down because of cold, hard economic calculations made by central bankers.... not some emotionally driven teenager with the keys to his first car.

Next I guess you'll have use believe that pink elephants live underground,...
It's been said that Millionaires don't trade by the stars Billionaires do.

There are people that use planetary or celestial object positioning in trading and are profitable, fact. Look at the Delta society, ect. ect. If I started posting all the links I'd be banned.

If one man sees a relationship via the planets and the charts and can make money doing so, It works.... at least to that individual. If one man can not then it's false. There's more than one way to separate the feline from his skin, just because it's not my way doesn't make it wrong.

The currency markets are moved by the economic circumstances of the respective pairs, what moves them is debatable.

regards,

© Forex Factory