Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Steviet's Live Trades! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10519)

pemully Dec 27, 2011 3:50pm | Post# 4281

wow! just spent over three hours reading this thread....this is as real as it gets.I was hoping to start trading forex full-time but I have completely shelved my plans...I have to get at least four years of constant growth to even start considering quiting my lousy boooooring job.

I am trying a very robust and simple daily method and I know I am onto something huge.so far I have been excellent with MM and psychology,but without an edge I was always going through booms and bust.

thank you steviet for this journal,I now in a few years time ill be where i wanna be.

peace!

Primate Dec 30, 2011 5:21am | Post# 4282

Hi Steviet, please excuse my commenting in your thread.
...I have to get at least four years of constant growth to even start considering quiting my lousy boooooring job.
It is not about 'n' years of growth, it is about knowing why you are winning, and understanding your own weaknesses. IMHO you only reach that understanding by doing it; there is no substitute for screen-time.

Incidentally I believe Steviet still has a day job - by choice, however it has been a while since I last had any contact. Good trading to everybody.

sam0182 Dec 29, 2012 4:52pm | Post# 4283

Would love to hear an update. Cheers Steve.

steviet Feb 27, 2013 11:47am | Post# 4284

Hello there peeps!

Well probably about time for a quick update for those interested as I have a week off work!

Following a separation from my wife back in 2011, I basically had to start off from scratch again but have managed to steadoly build up the account again to a 5 figure sum

Have now settled on a daily system of my own making that I've now been trading for over 2 years - win rate is around 25% but the profitable trades are large & the losing trades small by comparison.

Last year managed to make over half what I do in my day job on less than 10 minutes a day screen time ...This year I should be able to double what I make in my real job as I now use bigger lot size on the increased balance. My rationale behind the system is that when the time is right to say goodbye once & for all to my day job, I don't want to be replacing it staring at a screen 24/7!!!

Life is for living

Hope all is well with the FF community!

Kind Regards
Steve

TheMaxx Feb 27, 2013 12:43pm | Post# 4285

Well done!

sam0182 Feb 27, 2013 1:55pm | Post# 4286

Thanks for the update, Steve.

willf Feb 27, 2013 2:51pm | Post# 4287

Well done mate. You still trading the same system with GBPJPY?

steviet Feb 27, 2013 3:29pm | Post# 4288

Gosh! Some 'old' friends still about!

Hiya Sam!..Hows things?

Wilf - Just trading EUR/USD & have been now for a few years.

Kind Regards
Steve

willf Feb 27, 2013 4:06pm | Post# 4289

Yeah, still lurking around. Don't post much nowadays of FF, too many argumentative people on here. Glad it's going well for you

steviet Feb 28, 2013 5:23am | Post# 4290

Yeah, still lurking around. Don't post much nowadays of FF, too many argumentative people on here. Glad it's going well for you
Good to see you still lurkin!

kateeus Feb 28, 2013 1:54pm | Post# 4291

I am glad that you are doing well Steve

steviet Dec 25, 2013 3:14am | Post# 4292

Happy Christmas to all at FF

Hope it's been a gd year!!!

Matiasfx Dec 28, 2013 6:14pm | Post# 4293

Happy Christmas to all at FF Hope it's been a gd year!!!
Hey, you too buddy! Happy holidays!

What you been up to lately trading wise?

Hope u had a great profitable year!

Cheers, the best for the year to come.

Matt

bobbles Jun 25, 2015 9:58am | Post# 4294

Is anyone still trading this system? How is it performing at the moment? Steviet, are you still trading this or any other system?

Best wishes

Bob

willf Jun 25, 2015 10:12am | Post# 4295

Is anyone still trading this system? How is it performing at the moment? Steviet, are you still trading this or any other system? Best wishes Bob
I expect Steviet is still trading the same system. Don't know if he ever left to go full time but would be interesting to find out

NoStopsXXL Jun 29, 2016 3:22am | Post# 4296

Is anyone on FF that is still trading the Steviet method faithfully. Any latest results ?

Thanks

© Forex Factory