Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   Cable Update (GBPUSD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/10378-cable-update-gbpusd)

guestfromeast Jul 3, 2020 6:19am | Post# 532861

We have a a bullish reversal 4H candle just closed 80 min ago..we should not be deceived by small time frame noise movement for today!

vvm Jul 3, 2020 6:26am | Post# 532862

1 Attachment(s)
M5
bought
s. Chart

atb vvm
Click to Enlarge

Name: 03.07_m5-7.png
Size: 38 KB

elbert3 Jul 3, 2020 6:28am | Post# 532863

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: C9248D8E-471A-4A74-9BED-21F4FFD3C6BC.jpeg
Size: 248 KBscalp

Moty Jul 3, 2020 6:28am | Post# 532864

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: guh1.png
Size: 55 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: gu15.png
Size: 49 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: dx15.png
Size: 44 KB

Scotteyy Jul 3, 2020 6:44am | Post# 532865

Gonna skip today, that early opportunity missed has got me on tilt . Good luck all

Theoak Jul 3, 2020 6:48am | Post# 532866

{image}{image}{image}
Hi Moty,

We have 3 charts
1 Hr - 94% sell
15min - 84% sel
15min - 81% buy

What are we doing? Long or short?

Scotteyy Jul 3, 2020 6:49am | Post# 532867

{quote} Hi Moty, We have 3 charts 1 Hr - 94% sell 15min - 84% sel 15min - 81% buy What are we doing? Long or short?
The third is dollar, so I assume sell.

OnlineAddict Jul 3, 2020 6:55am | Post# 532868

{quote} I hope the session won't be dead. Wouldn't give us much of a clue towards monday.
Looks like today is dead and NY session won't make it better, most probably. Better to start the weekend early.

adc Jul 3, 2020 6:57am | Post# 532869

{quote} Hi Moty, We have 3 charts 1 Hr - 94% sell 15min - 84% sel 15min - 81% buy What are we doing? Long or short?
The buy is on the dollar index, sells on GU pair so it correlates. Sorry Scotteyy just seen your reply - yep. Rgds, Angus

Theoak Jul 3, 2020 7:00am | Post# 532870

{quote} The buy is on the dollar index, sells on GU pair so it correlates. Rgds, Angus
Cheers

Moty Jul 3, 2020 7:05am | Post# 532871

Sl move to be 1.24640
Tp stayes the same 1.24120

navk Jul 3, 2020 7:24am | Post# 532872

1 Attachment(s)
FIBO based on yesterday.

Take your call on buy or sell. This first thing you must do.

Then if If you decide to sell, 38 % to 61 %.

If you decide to buy, 38 to 61 %.

see how good, the price respects those fibos
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM30.png
Size: 31 KB

navk Jul 3, 2020 7:26am | Post# 532873

{quote} Looks like today is dead and NY session won't make it better, most probably. Better to start the weekend early.
I did not close my chart yet. watching.

small money made.

After giving back to market some.

Moty Jul 3, 2020 7:29am | Post# 532874

1 Attachment(s)
Die gu die
Click to Enlarge

Name: CamScanner 07-03-2020 14.29.05_1.jpg
Size: 132 KB

Georginson Jul 3, 2020 7:37am | Post# 532875

For those who have lost a huge part of their bank, how did you build it back up?
Losses can be excruciating and difficult to manage. I did lose for 11 years and yet kept learning more ways not trade the forex market... Then positive changes started occurring when I took the steps stated below...

SPECIALIZATION:-
Pick one currency pair and do thorough research on it. Specialization increases accuracy and competence.

CLARITY OF PLAN:-
Plan trade level ahead of time, do not be reactionary to prices, be anticipatory of prices. Without clarity of plan, these fluctuations will shake your psychological balance.

DIVERSIFY YOUR PORTFOLIO:-
Endeavor to have at least two trading accounts, FIRST ACCOUNT FOR SCALPING and the SECOND ACCOUNT FOR SWING. Most times we are compelled to SCALPING each and every 10-30 pips move which usually works out in a ranging market condition then lose it during break outs and volatile market trend... That's where SWING comes in which allows for trades to run for a longer period without compulsion to catch every opportunity.

REDUCE YOUR LEVERAGE:-
Leverage is a double edged sword, can make you proper faster and can make you crash funds with speed too. Reducing your leverage will in turn reduce your risk exposure.

CONSIDER LOWER LOT SIZES:-
When you are on a run of winning trades, your confidence will definitely skyrocket and you will feel invincible, that is when caution of lot sizes should be observed... Maintain same lot size even after 100% growth of the account.

AVOID PRICE TRAP:-
Buying at a higher price or selling at a lower price simply because price is trading in a tight range at that level is a recipe for disaster, know when to Stand aside and when to exit. Leave the trade when the euphoria is loud.

When the sentiment of the market towards a particular direction is at its strongest is when you should stand aside and observe carefully. Distract yourself with other things to avoid over trading or compulsion to trade any price you see.

I hope this helps a little...

Recover and overtake with believe!

navk Jul 3, 2020 7:51am | Post# 532876

{quote} Losses can be excruciating and difficult to manage. I did lose for 11 years and yet kept learning more ways not trade the forex market... Then positive changes started occurring when I took the steps stated below... SPECIALIZATION:- Pick one currency pair and do thorough research on it. Specialization increases accuracy and competence. CLARITY OF PLAN:- Plan trade level ahead of time, do not be reactionary to prices, be anticipatory of prices. Without clarity of plan, these fluctuations will shake your psychological balance. DIVERSIFY YOUR...

i can not refrain from appreciating this post.

Georginson Jul 3, 2020 7:53am | Post# 532877

{quote} i can not refrain from appreciating this post.
Thanks

OnlineAddict Jul 3, 2020 7:56am | Post# 532878

{quote} I did not close my chart yet. watching. small money made. After giving back to market some.
Maybe today should be looked at as monday. The major news we had yesterday, would be friday news, if it wasn't a holiday weekend. The PA also looked like typical friday PA...so today is a slow monday then.

ghenghen Jul 3, 2020 8:04am | Post# 532879

{quote} Losses can be excruciating and difficult to manage. I did lose for 11 years and yet kept learning more ways not trade the forex market... Then positive changes started occurring when I took the steps stated below... SPECIALIZATION:- Pick one currency pair and do thorough research on it. Specialization increases accuracy and competence. CLARITY OF PLAN:- Plan trade level ahead of time, do not be reactionary to prices, be anticipatory of prices. Without clarity of plan, these fluctuations will shake your psychological balance. DIVERSIFY YOUR...

You are doing a great job Georginson. I have been following your posts and learning a lot, especially with what you said about average weekly and monthly ranges. Thanks for your efforts here. More grease to your elbow. Nothing do you my brother.

Almo2312 Jul 3, 2020 8:06am | Post# 532880

Now,this is great post .

Well done .

© Forex Factory