Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Cable Update (GBPUSD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10378)

FXTradings Nov 15, 2019 3:49pm | Post# 503701

1 Attachment(s)
i see a triangle have build on daily chart and i think a breakout from this pattern can show the direction for next days.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png
Size: 59 KB

StallionF Nov 15, 2019 5:38pm | Post# 503702

1 Attachment(s)
My view on GBPUSD. This will be the last leg down. Once UK elections are done, Labours likely to face defeat and Brexit will take place and GBPUSD will go above 1.30 and hit 1.35xx

Click to Enlarge

Name: GU.jpg
Size: 127 KB

Nala66 Nov 15, 2019 6:33pm | Post# 503703

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Still smack in the middle of the range... {image}
Finally it closed exactly on the target price.

I haven't got a clue what all the Hub Hub has been about. Most people on this thread just seem to make guesses for guessing sake. Price predicts it objective,
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 87 KB

Ra. Nov 15, 2019 7:53pm | Post# 503704

{image}
That's my current sentiment.... instinct keeps thinking we will see a sharp, moderately violent pullback to 2700/2650. When? NFC lol.

fontu Nov 16, 2019 2:26am | Post# 503705

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} That's my current sentiment.... instinct keeps thinking we will see a sharp, moderately violent pullback to 2700/2650. When? NFC lol.
ok . as we know bull target gbpusd next minimum 3176 and next 3383 and the question is how it can go there .if market wants can do without any correction , as direct as already in top extension running & nothing will change if do further again. we will see all waves , analysis perfect after it over.if can't direct then some sorts of supports may take with time to do so . immediate bull target 2930 /74 ok try too. anyway as not expecting a direct extension over 2748 , so last leg down to up come into action. so minimum 2808 , 2743/2630 to 2581 & last below 2515 all possible to thrust up as one last leg up for 3176 or even 3343 targets .

ok for your levels as taken correction may happen , signal goes to break down 2887/2866 with confirmation 2824 for other correction levels as targets .lets see how market open next week , shorts activated weekend keeping myself the highest ones with sl over 3010. take care
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH4.png
Size: 33 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png
Size: 40 KB

HaLBot Nov 16, 2019 5:33am | Post# 503706

1 Attachment(s)
hello guys i hope you haven't forgotten about gbp aud.. have a great weekend!!!
Hey Marci, Aud/Usd has been falling since Jan 2018 and Gbp/Usd been rising since Oct 2016 and I see no turn around to that situation anytime soon..
If Boris gets a clear majority then Cable will head north and more upside for GA
Australian economy is not doing too good atm even though were one of the richest countries on the planet it's like were in some sort of a malaise the countries unable to beak out of? For the first time the RBA is talking about using QE (quantitative easing) starting in 2020
In the 1930s a farmer asked Ford to design a car he could use on the farm but take him and his wife to church on Sunday and Ford came up with the 'Ute'(utility Vehicle) which is known elsewhere in the world as Pickups....
Utes are a big deal in Australia driven by Tradies(trades men & women) and the 'Ute Index' which tracks construction activity took a nose dive in October, down 10%
So expect more downside for AU unless we somehow have a change in political leadership who will put the country b4 the own self interests.
Having said all that though the Aussie dollar(being a commodity currency) will get a boost from the US/China trade deal going thru as will put a bit of certainty in place...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 53 KB

donfriday Nov 16, 2019 5:43am | Post# 503707

{quote} less spread is always better to get the TP hit.

thats funny logic i ever heard in trading...I know nothing actually

how does spread affect ur tp if market want to

Arturke Nov 16, 2019 6:48am | Post# 503708

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Marci, Aud/Usd has been falling since Jan 2018 and Gbp/Usd been rising since Oct 2016 and I see no turn around to that situation anytime soon.. If Boris gets a clear majority then Cable will head north and more upside for GA Australian economy is not doing too good atm even though were one of the richest countries on the planet it's like were in some sort of a malaise the countries unable to beak out of? For the first time the RBA is talking about using QE (quantitative easing) starting in 2020 In the 1930s a farmer asked Ford to design...
Hi, @HaLBot, very interesting overview, can you tell me please where can find that 'Ute Index'? but i'm thinking that Australia can easily import cars from all over the world with cheap cost of shipping and it will be cheaper rather make cars inside in country, unless they somehow attract investments into country make business open factories for cars.

Next week big chances break small channel, possible correction around 1.28000 price target 1.31500
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd-h4-admiral-markets-2.png
Size: 36 KB

HaLBot Nov 16, 2019 6:57am | Post# 503709

{quote} Hi, @HaLBot, very interesting overview, can you tell me please where can find that 'Ute Index'? but i'm thinking that Australia can easily import cars from all over the world with cheap cost of shipping and it will be cheaper rather make cars inside in country.
We don't have Car manufacturing in this country anymore, killed of when the cartel of Ford, GM and Toyota decided to pull the plug on it a couple of years ago......so sad
The 'Ute Index' wouldn't be an official government index but it does show construction activity, more Utes being sold more Tradies building stuff, less Utes they are building less...
https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...0a8778de21fc11

Marcieny Nov 16, 2019 8:05am | Post# 503710

{quote} Hey Marci, Aud/Usd has been falling since Jan 2018 and Gbp/Usd been rising since Oct 2016 and I see no turn around to that situation anytime soon.. If Boris gets a clear majority then Cable will head north and more upside for GA Australian economy is not doing too good atm even though were one of the richest countries on the planet it's like were in some sort of a malaise the countries unable to beak out of? For the first time the RBA is talking about using QE (quantitative easing) starting in 2020 In the 1930s a farmer asked Ford to design...
good explanation halbot .... aud will rise a lot .. a new cycle has begun. if he makes another bass ... he'll go up a lot, maybe next week...Stay tuned it will be an exciting purchase.

avpcap Nov 16, 2019 9:37am | Post# 503711

{quote} thats funny logic i ever heard in trading...I know nothing actually how does spread affect ur tp if market want to
I think what he means is when you place a trade with a 3 pip spread, you're starting further away from your TP target than say if the spread was only 1 pip. Depends on your style of trading whether you think it's important or not but I can certainly see the benefit of it.

tiborf71 Nov 16, 2019 11:41am | Post# 503712

gbpaud
I have a short position in this pair. 1.89670
the descent has started, I think the fall will continue.
h4

thevisitor Nov 16, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 503713

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

a few numbers,

regards

Click to Enlarge

Name: 20191116_184835.jpg
Size: 403 KB

DestinyHoffm Nov 16, 2019 1:01pm | Post# 503714

Hi everyone!

My view:

Scenario 1: GBPUSD has broken the resistance line and we are waiting for the retest of the broken structure turning into support, once we confirm that the market has bounced off the retested support line, we can buy the pair and exit of the resistance line indicated in the chart.

Scenario 2: If the market is able to reach and bounce the resistance line that was a double top , turning into triple top, the market will sell-off as expected.

Bones Nov 16, 2019 1:17pm | Post# 503715

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUD-Weekly.png
Size: 30 KB

Bones Nov 16, 2019 1:22pm | Post# 503716

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD-Weekly.png
Size: 50 KB

fontu Nov 16, 2019 2:06pm | Post# 503717

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} good explanation halbot .... aud will rise a lot .. a new cycle has begun. if he makes another bass ... he'll go up a lot, maybe next week...Stay tuned it will be an exciting purchase.
There was recent rejection, trying make base to bull, no any pattern yet for any reversal, new low s and weekly /monthly want further down for better support. Take care
Name:  download (86).png
Views: 369
Size:  60 KB
Name:  download (85).png
Views: 384
Size:  75 KB
Name:  download (87).png
Views: 364
Size:  69 KB

thevisitor Nov 16, 2019 2:21pm | Post# 503718

Hello, a few numbers, regards {image}
many scenarios in mind
being prepared for everything

trade save!!

fontu Nov 16, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 503719

{image}
Making big burger apparently for voracious eater at last, 5 candle running the insider may go for NR7! If so 6th may big down, 7th the smallest candle to bull!! So buy deep if limits down hold. Lets see

Ra. Nov 16, 2019 3:36pm | Post# 503720

Have you been following much of this as of recent? I believe Aussieís have a stake in this too. Iím from Canada, we are seeing the same shit here too. IMO we are in another recession.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...rgest-fta.html

© Forex Factory