Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Cable Update (GBPUSD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10378)

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 5:00am | Post# 499621

And now for something completed different.... Any comments suggestions would be welcome, just don't call me a noobie... {image}
Noob pull fibs to very top

AlphaOmega. Oct 20, 2019 5:02am | Post# 499622

{quote} My wife is ugandan . i would rather live in Uganda any day than live in the UK ... life is easy there if you have a little money , doing business is very simple and if you need any approvals form the government $500 goes long way to getting what you need and ypu do not have that pissing rain 70% of the year . uk laws are bullshit , you need to make gbp 3000 a month to actually not be broke all the time ... housing is out of control specially in the south east . Health care while good you have to wit for 6 months to get anything done...
I am in Port Elizabeth, South Africa and agree with you whole heartily to the point of GBP will do better without EU. This is my 2 cents. GBP at the moment have more foreigners in London than actual British citizens, so they have to make a plan there, because the British also has become lazy over time as the rest of Europe, with all the foreigners trailing in from the emerging countries. And for your $500 comment... This is why South Africa will get nowhere because of all the damn corruption. Maybe because of the IQ comment, maybe because the rich have the money to do $500 style business. In the end what are you living for? Are you just surviving on this ball or are you actually trying to leave a legacy. I still love my country for the sunny skies, hunting, braaivleis and rugby... In the end it just stays with sleep , eat, work and a little pleasure in between where ever you are!

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 5:02am | Post# 499623

{quote} Noob pull fibs to very top
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Okay where should I put it?

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 5:05am | Post# 499624

{quote} I am in Port Elizabeth, South Africa and agree with you whole heartily to the point of GBP will do better without EU. This is my 2 cents. GBP at the moment have more foreigners in London than actual British citizens, so they have to make a plan there, because the British also has become lazy over time as the rest of Europe, with all the foreigners trailing in from the emerging countries. And for your $500 comment... This is why South Africa will get nowhere because of all the damn corruption. Maybe because of the IQ comment, maybe because...
Well said, part of the reason I'm trading, just not for my own benefit but create some sort of legacy to be proud of

fasy007 Oct 20, 2019 5:17am | Post# 499625

BJ is crazy. Latest

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-sends-...-mean-11840136

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 5:23am | Post# 499626

{quote} I am in Port Elizabeth, South Africa and agree with you whole heartily to the point of GBP will do better without EU. This is my 2 cents. GBP at the moment have more foreigners in London than actual British citizens, so they have to make a plan there, because the British also has become lazy over time as the rest of Europe, with all the foreigners trailing in from the emerging countries. And for your $500 comment... This is why South Africa will get nowhere because of all the damn corruption. Maybe because of the IQ comment, maybe because...
Most brits that want to get ahead leave the uk and go and work overseas.

Millennials the world over have become lazy. They want nice office jobs and will not take waiter / bar man / labourer jobs .

Back in the day I wanted to call my Bird i had to go out to the local phone box down the road with my 5 pences in the middle of winter in the pouring rain , wait for the other person to finish using it before my turn . I had to actually walk to the chippy to get fish n chips take away Now Millennial have everything at the finger tips and its made them damn lazy.

Africa has a lot of corruption .... but so does any western country. We just do it more subtly. Uk is one of the only countries with anti corruption laws brought in recently that span the globe ( no more fat brown envelopes for me lol ) . Why would they need that law if there was no corruption ?

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 5:29am | Post# 499627

back to trading

In one of my video last week i noted a supply bar with 1.2836 top and 1.2733 bottom

I will be looking for either of those levels to break and trend down 60/30/15 for sell on Monday

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 5:57am | Post# 499628

1 Attachment(s)
back to trading In one of my video last week i noted a supply bar with 1.2836 top and 1.2733 bottom I will be looking for either of those levels to break and trend down 60/30/15 for sell on Monday
For those that like trend trading

look at what level the Middle bollinger band is now .. 2840 and roughly where we are going to open Monday unless something goes crazy between now and then
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_4280.PNG
Size: 210 KB

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 6:01am | Post# 499629

1 Attachment(s)
If we break the low of that upthrust bar we can say trend has reversed on a 4 hour
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_4282.PNG
Size: 558 KB

Oc6oph Oct 20, 2019 6:05am | Post# 499630

If we break the low of that upthrust bar we can say trend has reversed on a 4 hour {image}
I agree breaking 2840 reversal sign for me. I shorted Friday betting that this would break a little aggressive maybe

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 6:13am | Post# 499631

{quote} I agree breaking 2840 reversal sign for me. I shorted Friday betting that this would break a little aggressive maybe
Very agressive . I am not to much of a risk taker in trading . I prefer to see things like that upthrust on the 4 hour and then look for further weakness in the chart .. ( same set up can appear on 30/15/10 charts intraday) . I like the safer trades and when I do see the nice set ups I can risk up to 10 percent of account to make 40 percent . I am more of a one shot one kill kinds of trader than a machine gun trader

Oc6oph Oct 20, 2019 6:23am | Post# 499632

{quote} Very agressive . I am not to much of a risk taker in trading . I prefer to see things like that upthrust on the 4 hour and then look for further weakness in the chart .. ( same set up can appear on 30/15/10 charts intraday) . I like the safer trades and when I do see the nice set ups I can risk up to 10 percent of account to make 40 percent . I am more of a one shot one kill kinds of trader than a machine gun trader
Yes thought it would break and wanted to be up a bit from 2840 to short so took a chance

Pacmanpip Oct 20, 2019 6:28am | Post# 499633

{quote} Very agressive . I am not to much of a risk taker in trading . I prefer to see things like that upthrust on the 4 hour and then look for further weakness in the chart .. ( same set up can appear on 30/15/10 charts intraday) . I like the safer trades and when I do see the nice set ups I can risk up to 10 percent of account to make 40 percent . I am more of a one shot one kill kinds of trader than a machine gun trader
I also found that VSA came with these restrictions, interesting to read that risking 4% on one trade is the solution, I didnít think about that.

viktoriaxz Oct 20, 2019 6:30am | Post# 499634

Big problem for short now GB crossed MA 200 daily up.

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 6:31am | Post# 499635

{quote} I also found that VSA came with these restrictions, interesting to read that risking 4% on one trade is the solution, I didn’t think about that.
lets say we see an upthrust like that one i showed .... and then we see a small down move and then an up move with a no demand ...

we can happily sell the no demand with even 8 % risk as long as no news is imminent as its perfect set up as that is a 99% chance of a very profitable trade

VSA set ups do not happen very often on 30 min charts but when they do ( about twice a day) they lead to powerful big moves

Indices I trade on 10 min charts on MT 5 ... more set ups come daily

Moty Oct 20, 2019 6:44am | Post# 499636

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GU H1.png
Size: 58 KB

Oc6oph Oct 20, 2019 6:48am | Post# 499637

{image}
I agree with you think we’ll retest 2580

PatienceFx Oct 20, 2019 6:51am | Post# 499638

{quote} HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Okay where should I put it?
chest to butt

htcone Oct 20, 2019 7:18am | Post# 499639

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...box=1571568932

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 7:39am | Post# 499640

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} chest to butt
Actually the blue colour fibo @ 161.8 lines up nicely with the high @ 3175 on 3rd May 2019
Click to Enlarge

Name: GU D 20Oct19.png
Size: 31 KB

© Forex Factory