Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Cable Update (GBPUSD) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10378)

donfriday Oct 20, 2019 12:38am | Post# 499601

2 Attachment(s)
No matter what scammer do with all news just folowing the charts only, very risky and unstable situation running for sure but not any great for ultimately fate for gbp as it seems. Divorce with or without an agreement may not difference in long term! Anyway checking usdx chart, ok set for further tanking but around intermediate support before it, so next tanking should not be done unchallenged. Looking 97.08 for 97.13 and 97.25 for 97.60 limit play next week. {image} {image}

nice chart illustration ...dax is bearish on higher tf we should have a pull back soon to make next corrective wave
Click to Enlarge

Name: dax.png
Size: 63 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: download.png
Size: 106 KB

donfriday Oct 20, 2019 12:41am | Post# 499602

Monday should be interesting i know i changed my trading template yet again, but now i will be trading only on a 15 min chart , to hell with higher time frames, the w`hole fun is here {image}

i trade from 3 tf profile daily 4hrs 1hr..its lovely

donfriday Oct 20, 2019 12:46am | Post# 499603

1 Attachment(s)
expecting this correction soon.
Click to Enlarge

Name: dax.png
Size: 53 KB

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 12:52am | Post# 499604

Once again the childish minded communists have usurped the legitimate will of the people. You will often see a politician who has barely scraped over the line stand up and loudly declare "I HAVE A MANDATE" well 52 to 48 win in political terms is a staggering victory, a land slide!!!! If some people couldn't get of their fat lazy arses to vote 'No' then they got to suffer the consequences...or go live in the rest of Europe somewhere and be lauded over by a bunch of unelected officials in Brussels making disastrous decisions destroying the very fabric...
Mr Speaker I second that motion .. U.K. Has gone to the dogs. It's why I left my country 30 years .it was crap then and got worse since .

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 12:55am | Post# 499605

the whole process is flawed at the root , they claim they want to be masters of their destiny and leave the EU , but they risk losing Scotland doing so this doesn ' t sound like a nation whose union is rock solid , parts of it want to stay in the EU , parts want to live they want to go ahead and conquer the world , but they ' re afraid of setting up again a border between the 2 Irelands : conquer your own turf first if you can , then maybe you can conquer the world
Risk losing Scotland ... no biggie economically . ( no offence to the Scottish ) . But Scotland is not a huge contributor to the GDP .. its a bit like Canada pushing Quebec off into the atlantic ocean .. they would not be missed economically .

Ra. Oct 20, 2019 12:59am | Post# 499606

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...tputType%3Damp

iven if BoJo sends a request to extend EU can deny it, and push forward. Benn act is still “honoured”, but doesn’t mean it’ll be delayed til Jan 31st.

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 12:59am | Post# 499607

The bigger picture if the GBP will leave the UK or not doesn't matter - unless some of you are trading a monthly chart. Sure it might be an interesting topic to speculate but what most of us have to be concerned about is what will happen over the next 7 days and for a few maybe the next 30. Unless there are a lot more investors here than traders... lol nothing surprises me.
my plan is to trade as I always trade

plot the high and low of London open and see which way Dax , gold and gbpusd break

that way I do not get caught out and I do not get biased .

Dax had some major weakness Thursday but 12600 was defended Friday .. if I get open rnage breakdown and if 12600 breaks I will be a seller of Dax

gbpusd i woll jist wait till london open .

Remember there are two side to gbpusd . The usd is getting hammered right now with fed rate cuts .

Us session again plot high and low of first 30 min of market and look for my trade .. Dow , Es and gold are us session trading instruments for me

donfriday Oct 20, 2019 1:07am | Post# 499608

{quote} my plan is to trade as I always trade plot the high and low of London open and see which way Dax , gold and gbpusd break that way I do not get caught out and I do not get biased . Dax had some major weakness Thursday but 12600 was defended Friday .. if I get open rnage breakdown and if 12600 breaks I will be a seller of Dax gbpusd i woll jist wait till london open . Remember there are two side to gbpusd . The usd is getting hammered right now with fed rate cuts . Us session again plot high and low of first 30 min of market and look for my...
i am not thinking fed will do anything again looking at this last quarter of 2019 maybe next year .

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 1:20am | Post# 499609

{quote} Mr Speaker I second that motion .. U.K. Has gone to the dogs. It's why I left my country 30 years .it was crap then and got worse since .
Cheers Malcolmb, I don't want to offend people here but the EU is importing wholesale a whole lot of people from 3rd world countries and that is not a good outcome. The 4 North African countries have an average IQ of 83 then below them all other African countries average IQ is 73!!!
If you look at all the successful countries they hover around 100 with China and Japan @ 105 plus!
Instead of importing wholesale 3rd world people with 3rd world problems it would be far more productive to massively uplift the IQ levels and living standards of the African continent. If that doesn't happen then Africans will suffer another century of abuse from other parts of the world.

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 1:27am | Post# 499610

the whole process is flawed at the root , they claim they want to be masters of their destiny and leave the EU , but they risk losing Scotland doing so this doesn ' t sound like a nation whose union is rock solid , parts of it want to stay in the EU , parts want to live they want to go ahead and conquer the world , but they ' re afraid of setting up again a border between the 2 Irelands : conquer your own turf first if you can , then maybe you can conquer the world
Interesting you should say that, maybe you were picking up on what I understood from the parliamentary debate, that is the Scots feel like they have not been part of the process and Boris needs to mend some bridges there!
It was further emphasised when right at the end of the session the Tories all marched out just as a Scots women was going to speak. Dumb move I thought!

tatianah Oct 20, 2019 1:38am | Post# 499611

1 Attachment(s)
Will be bullish for cable in a while. just like the Euro pair.

≧◠‿◠≦✌
Click to Enlarge

Name: t34.png
Size: 44 KB

PatienceFx Oct 20, 2019 1:47am | Post# 499612

{quote} i trade from 3 tf profile daily 4hrs 1hr..its lovely
on my m15 chart itself my h1 and h4 sma levels are plotted as levels, so no need for separate chart

i am already watching 3 time frames on m15

TalentTrader Oct 20, 2019 2:01am | Post# 499613

Im looking at the story developing and it could be bullish , I have an idea based on the type of gap we might see ,considering the move the gap could be bullish .Its a way of dealing with being super stretched. see the open day 1 you may have an idea there's a major tl down, which lines up with the horizontal, def=up if this last weekly breaks up but no more than 13200 odd {image} {image} {image}
No offence... just want to say... look at the charts that you posted and see how the 3 white soldiers pattern works there. It doesnt. Look at the "supposed" 3 black crows... does it work? Doesnt seem like it.

elnombre Oct 20, 2019 2:28am | Post# 499614

Anyone holding gbp over the weekend is essentially playing Russian roulette please note whAt ever price gbpusd opens on Monday is what your stop gets filled at not many traders know his so if you have a sell woth 50 pip and gbp goes 500 gap your stop gets filled at 500 gap not 50 beware brokers will never inform you if this as they want to take your money .
What about sl/tp, would they be filled at 500 or 50 in the case of a gap?

fontu Oct 20, 2019 2:30am | Post# 499615

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} nice chart illustration ...dax is bearish on higher tf we should have a pull back soon to make next corrective wave {image} {image}
yeah some more fake out most possible with brexit drama to play , I see dax also in similar pattern, must be below 50% fibs correction already , ok big bear candle there .lets see
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDDaily.png
Size: 37 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFDaily.png
Size: 35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFWeekly.png
Size: 38 KB
Name:  usdx.png
Views: 685
Size:  59 KB

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 3:59am | Post# 499616

{quote} Why would you sell in a up BAR? and Buy in a down BAR?
I did not respond to this

lest talk about sells , the opposite applies to buys...

IN TRENDS

Price is trending down . smart money will always test for buy interest at different price levels .They will mope price UP on very low volume .. we call this no demand in VSA . You place a sell stop under the low of the up bar with the expectation that the trend will continue

IN TOP OF MARKET

I have seen so many people in this forum selling up bars without waiting for the down bar or any sign of weakness.

So in tops we wait for a top to form with a lower high on the next wave .. we place sell stops under the up bar that forms the lower high ( double tops kind of )

If you want to sell a market and you think a top is in always better to place sell stops under the up bar than jump in on top of up bar only to have next bar up and trend continue

SCopier Oct 20, 2019 4:16am | Post# 499617

1 Attachment(s)
I saw from fibo uptrend not finnish yet, price only will retrace
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu_H4.png
Size: 45 KB

malcolmb14 Oct 20, 2019 4:19am | Post# 499618

{quote} Cheers Malcolmb, I don't want to offend people here but the EU is importing wholesale a whole lot of people from 3rd world countries and that is not a good outcome. The 4 North African countries have an average IQ of 83 then below them all other African countries average IQ is 73!!! If you look at all the successful countries they hover around 100 with China and Japan @ 105 plus! Instead of importing wholesale 3rd world people with 3rd world problems it would be far more productive to massively uplift the IQ levels and living standards of...
My wife is ugandan . i would rather live in Uganda any day than live in the UK ... life is easy there if you have a little money , doing business is very simple and if you need any approvals form the government $500 goes long way to getting what you need and ypu do not have that pissing rain 70% of the year . uk laws are bullshit , you need to make gbp 3000 a month to actually not be broke all the time ... housing is out of control specially in the south east . Health care while good you have to wit for 6 months to get anything done if not major ( my aunt has been waiting in pain for 8 months for a hip replacement that in India would cost $2500 and could get it done tomorrow). schooling is good I guess ... but would rather pay no tax and choose my own school than the government say " you live in this catchment you get choice of this school or that school and if you want to live in a good school catchment you pay 20% extra for your already overpriced house.

I moved to Canada and same old BS .. although less people . i just went to apply for my sons passport and they need to see the original birth certificate which i misplaced. He has a residency permit and the copy has stamps of both MOFA Uganda and Saudi Embassy ... they saw the original to accept that but oh no the Canadian government cannot accept something so logical ./.. tried the Ugandan approach of offering them $500 to just let it slide .. that did not work

All Africans want to come to western countries as they think they are super awesome and life is easy . ... I want to go go to Africa .. MUCH easier and cheaper life. i can buy my land 2 acres for $50 k and building super nice house for $100 k . Cannot buy 1 m2 for $50 k in south east Uk these days lol

The issue with Uk is we have been subsidizing all those countries that EU let in that have zero .. Romania , Poland ,Italy , Spain , French farmers that are to lazy drinking wine and eating cheese than to actually farm ( why do you need to work when you get free money from UK ) .... I cannot wait till Uk leaves EU .. we need to be bale to do free trade agreements where we get value for money. The economy of Uk witout the ball and chain of EU is going to make our economy soar and gbp to 2.0000

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 4:44am | Post# 499619

I get what your saying and as I said I don't want to offend anyone here. Very same problems are happening here in Australia where locals have been priced out of their own housing market and all governments here want to do is screw every last cent out of it's citizens.
I know of two people who went to Africa thinking it was their lifes mission to help them and it may have been Uganda they went to. Genuine people, not loonie SJWs but when they were there just got overwhelmed by the enormity of the problems 3rd world people are grappling with. Hence why I said Western Governments need to massively increase the continents IQ and living standards...
Our communist Labour state government where I live slapped a massive land tax on businesses causing either those businesses to go broke, unable to pay employees more or forcing those businesses to relocate. One of them is a business called 'Steptoes' it's a period home stockist of old building materials and makers of reproduction period doors, windows etc...
George the owner was telling me they have to relocate because land tax is killing the business to the tune of $200,000 a month!!! I almost fell over backwards hearing that.
Steptoes is a Melbourne institution being forced out of the inner city by a greedy state government and if your a business that doesn't own the property the building owner has to force up rent in order to cover it.
Then these C#### in government have the audacity to complain that businesses are not increasing peoples wages...
Also we have a lot of rent seeking parasites in Australia, that's all they do, no thought of improving the country by bringing innovative products on to the market, being made by locals. Or overseas businesses just digging up our resources then shipping most of the profits overseas as well....
Apologies to thread if I rambled on to much...

HaLBot Oct 20, 2019 4:51am | Post# 499620

1 Attachment(s)
And now for something completed different....
Any comments suggestions would be welcome, just don't call me a noobie...
Click to Enlarge

Name: GU 1Hr 20Oct19.png
Size: 26 KB

© Forex Factory