Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372)

weitseng45 Feb 21, 2020 2:50pm | Post# 1162941

eurusd i believe will get down to 1.05 to 1.05-50 which i'm basing that on the next level of support on the monthly chart.

EvilEye Feb 21, 2020 3:15pm | Post# 1162942

Woke up to find stops hit at BE +1
Disappointing... must have misread the cycle.
It happens, yet I had such a solid entry I still managed to profit a bit

Moty Feb 21, 2020 3:20pm | Post# 1162943

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: dx.png
Size: 27 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: eu.png
Size: 25 KB

here2there Feb 21, 2020 3:40pm | Post# 1162944

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} its certainly going higher, whether to 10980 there is 99% probability but i may close before reaching that price
That is a reasonable target in my opinion.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Volume 11.png
Size: 85 KB

here2there Feb 21, 2020 4:43pm | Post# 1162945

Sentiment is a good thing to pay attention to!

Click on the following link, scroll down to EURUSD and read what these folks have to say: https://www.dailyfx.com/sentiment-report

Here is a portion of their commentary: "traders are less net-long than yesterday and compared with last week. Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current EUR/USD price trend may soon reverse higher despite the fact traders remain net-long."

And if I understand it correctly, the COT report appears to be validating this conclusion.

From this point forward, I will be looking for an opportunity to go long on EURUSD. There will likely be a gap on Sunday for this pair, which could be helpful in showing us the way.

OhComeOn Feb 21, 2020 5:16pm | Post# 1162946

Curious if we will hit the weekly pivot at 1.08709 today. Well, guess I will have to find out later, going to TP and call it a week, fine with where it is at. Remember, if you did not make money this week, feel free to ask for help on this thread. There are multiple posters with winning methods/strategies in here who appear willing to share and there is more than one way to trade. Stay green everyone and good luck!
Well looky there, I made a good decision to take my profit and head into the weekend!! Yeah every dog finds a bone some time. Anyhow, these beers are tasting really good and BBQ is almost ready, look forward to this going higher next week. Will probably enter a long early in the week, run it up high and then short. Of course based on my indicators, I am not a fortune teller and have learned to trust my indicators more than the "I think" philosophy. Alright, back to beer drinking!!!!!! See y'all next week. Stay green!

here2there Feb 21, 2020 5:20pm | Post# 1162947

3 Attachment(s)
1. The Daily Candle closed as Bullish Engulfing.

2. The volume for candle 'A' is 84,727, and the volume for Candle 'B' is 82,601. Even though candle 'B' is much larger than candle 'A' but has less volume, I do not consider this to be an anomaly. For the volume bar that corresponds with candle 'B' is higher than that of the volume bar for candle 'A'. This is indicative of strength, but also suggests we are likely to see a retracement before moving higher.

3. The green lines you see are plotted from the 4HR chart. See attached image for 4HR chart. This, to me, is the most likely area price will retrace to (could be less or more) before moving higher (if it moves up higher).

4. The gold lines you see represent the most likely area price will go to if it continues to move up.

Be sure to check out my comment on EUR/USD Sentiment.

Note: I can only tell you what I think might happen based on information from the charts. My analysis is far from perfect. It is not etched in stone but is subject to error, just like any other analysis.

Technical analysts do not deal in absolutes but in probabilities.

This information is for educational purposes only. It is not financial advice.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Analysis a.jpg
Size: 99 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Analysis b.jpg
Size: 90 KB

Important! USD is starting to show weakness at a critical area of resistance. If USD continues to go down, then we can expect to see EUR/USD go up. Any Forex trader who takes technical analysis seriously will pay attention to what happens on DXY.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Analysis d.jpg
Size: 73 KB

Techanalyst Feb 21, 2020 5:21pm | Post# 1162948

As it was expected, EURUSD pulled back up. My stop loss was hit, which i moved it down from earlier entry point. Still in good profit. Happy about it. Will check COT reports later and will see what is going on for early next week.

Techanalyst Feb 21, 2020 5:52pm | Post# 1162949

6 Attachment(s)
EURUSD on a daily should reach supply zone 1.09xx-1.092x. COT reports shows non-commercial sellers are in favour and more sellers positions are added.
My analysis overall EURUSD is bearish.

DXY my analysis bullish. I will attach COT and chart. COT shows there are still a lot more buyers.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDdaily.png
Size: 110 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDmonthly.png
Size: 99 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: COT1.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: COTDXY.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXY.png
Size: 96 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: DXYdaily.png
Size: 82 KB

here2there Feb 21, 2020 6:12pm | Post# 1162950

EURUSD on a daily should reach supply zone 1.09xx-1.092x. COT reports shows non-commercial sellers are in favour and more sellers positions are added. My analysis overall EURUSD is bearish. DXY my analysis bullish. I will attach COT and chart. COT shows there are still a lot more buyers. {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
I also looked at the COT report, and being that this is something new I have added to my analysis, I wasn't sure about whether to give more weight to commercial or non-commercial buyers and sellers.

So basically, what you are saying is more weight should be given to non-commercial buyers and sellers. Is that correct?

Techanalyst Feb 21, 2020 8:21pm | Post# 1162951

{quote} I also looked at the COT report, and being that this is something new I have added to my analysis, I wasn't sure about whether to give more weight to commercial or non-commercial buyers and sellers. So basically, what you are saying is more weight should be given to non-commercial buyers and sellers. Is that correct?
Non-commercials true, because those are hedges, banks, institutional trading and so on.

here2there Feb 21, 2020 8:57pm | Post# 1162952

{quote} Non-commercials true, because those are hedges, banks, institutional trading and so on.
Thanks for clearing that up.

OhComeOn Feb 21, 2020 11:26pm | Post# 1162953

After drinking a lot of beer, eating BBQ, and thinking, I have to believe that with China and the virus we will feel the effects in the USA on trade in the next month due to lack of production which will result in decreased imports thus causing reduced sales. I am drunk and it makes sense, will continue to follow indicators, but feel the FED will start to announce interest rate cuts soon. As a what if, this may weaken the dollar due to lack of manufacturing in the USA. As always, I will follow the indicators. Going back to drinking more beer. Just my drunk fundamentals.

paogeh Feb 22, 2020 5:54am | Post# 1162954

Last Friday , I shorted 10 LOT at 1.0793 .......TP = 1.790 .....missed by 1 pip ......

then later of the day .....shot all way up till 1.0863....
MC at 1.08505 .......

losses == USD5700+ .....

THE Up move really make no sense ....EU data was mix...
US data although bad .....but not this UP move

when CORONAVIRUS bad news hit ,,,,,,,, EU doesnt down so much ....

My acc started at USD600 in FEB
wired back USD4600

At friday , stood at USD6700 .....
After MC , acc == USD1000

scalp more before Friday closed === USD1200

anyway , my take away lesson is ...
1. Reset acc weekly , prefabaly by End of Thursday .
2. Reset start at USD2000 (next week = USD1200 , dun plan to add fresh fund).
3. withdraw all at the end of Thursday ....

Repeat 1-2-3 .....

*Why Thursday ...... becos most of my MC happen at Friday , where illogical big ,move happen that doesnt make sense . and MC already took place .

Moty Feb 22, 2020 6:29am | Post# 1162955

1 Attachment(s)
Next week's plan.
the indi is 50 sma
Click to Enlarge

Size: 19 KB

fontu Feb 22, 2020 10:35pm | Post# 1162956

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12769601

Care usdx

Pollen Feb 23, 2020 12:51am | Post# 1162957

2 Attachment(s)
first trend line broken.

Can be a start of a new uptrend
Click to Enlarge

Name: 26.png
Size: 67 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 25.png
Size: 61 KB

Techanalyst Feb 23, 2020 8:29am | Post# 1162958

Pullbacks are always expected. Be careful, this could be a fast pullback to get traders to jump on long positions, this can turn more bearish to hunt stop losses. Trade safe.

vikinsa Feb 23, 2020 9:44am | Post# 1162959

DXY and EURUSD Weekly Analysis:

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

Moty Feb 23, 2020 4:30pm | Post# 1162960

1 Attachment(s)
Well, as I expected the euto open in the Gap Down towards the 50 sma band.
I deliberately made sure my new deposit will updat after the London open.
I want to be able to go in just for the rising move and not try to catch the retracement as I always do
Click to Enlarge

Size: 46 KB

© Forex Factory