Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/10372-eurusd)

PatienceFx Jun 3, 2020 10:39am | Post# 1171541

Patient is a virtue. Buy buy buy! Will I reach 20k profit?? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.
my eyes are on 1270 atleast next 1400

here2there Jun 3, 2020 10:40am | Post# 1171542

{quote} You think by insulting me it improves your argument? You don't know how to engage, you only throw insults to people who don't agree with you... i couldn't be bothered. You want to tell them how to fight a struggle you know nothing about? please! Like i said, looting is not right but it is nothing compared to the inhumane treatment black people get your country.
I see you are trading from South Africa. You only see what the FAKE news shows you. I live in the U.S. and SEE the TRUTH.

If you want to get facts the FAKE NEWS doesn't provide, then go here: https://www.citizenfreepress.com/

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 10:43am | Post# 1171543

{quote} I have proven my point. I did not insult you. You were the one swearing. I also do not live in USA, I live in Canada, there are support here for black communities in USA, there were protests, but no one was burning and stealing anything. But they totally forgot to keep their distance, because of covid-19. Just like that covid-19 was forgotten, but it is still here. No masks, nothing, no social distancing. But let's try to prove a stupid point, let African American burn down their own businesses and buildings. Like that will change anything....
You condemned looters and said nothing about the system of oppression. You say "the smart ones will continue with their lives as usual", as if that will change anything. I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees... I would join the protesters.

VuLe Jun 3, 2020 10:43am | Post# 1171544

{quote} my eyes are on 1270 atleast next 1400
14xx is the key. We may even have a gap on upcoming monday 1500 but thats just a funny theory xD.

Just buy on all bounce. We wont know when it retrace but if you are holding profit, hold it and if it retrace, look to where itíll bounce and add buy there bc this week candle may even be stronger than last week candle. It is really hard to scalp an up trend getting caught in an ugly hole. GL!

Techanalyst Jun 3, 2020 10:45am | Post# 1171545

{quote} You condemned looters and said nothing about the system of oppression. You say "the smart ones will continue with their lives as usual", as if that will change anything. I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees... I would join the protesters.
You can't even wipe your behind or boil an egg. Stop talking about oppression. Blacks are not oppressed. You have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing will change, you are right. Life will go on, and that is that. You can join whoever you want, as long as you protest in peace, if you burn and break businesses, of the african americans or others, don't cry to mommy, when you get beaten up or get hit with a rubber bullets.

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 10:48am | Post# 1171546

{quote} I see you are trading from South Africa. You only see what the FAKE news shows you. I live in the U.S. and SEE the TRUTH. If you want to get facts the FAKE NEWS doesn't provide, then go here: https://www.citizenfreepress.com/
There is systematic oppression in the US, is that also fake news? Black people are racially profiled by cops, is that fake news? Cops use excessive force on black people, is that fake news? if you can just answer that for me please as a someone living in the US.

Techanalyst Jun 3, 2020 10:48am | Post# 1171547

{quote} I see you are trading from South Africa. You only see what the FAKE news shows you. I live in the U.S. and SEE the TRUTH. If you want to get facts the FAKE NEWS doesn't provide, then go here: https://www.citizenfreepress.com/
Don't bother explaining it to him. He does not know a lot of things, and does not want to research or question anything. He thinks African Americans are oppressed, ask them they will tell you they are not. I have talked to them here in Canada, really nice people, place where I worked before, they never talked about oppression or anything like that. KasiFlavour is a perfect example of being brainwashed by the media. It's sad but majority of people are. Instead of sticking together after this horrible thing that happened to George, some of those thugs go out and burn their own buildings and businesses. But don't worry, most of them will get caught and will do jail time and pay the find for whatever damage they caused.

Techanalyst Jun 3, 2020 10:50am | Post# 1171548

{quote} There is systematic oppression in the US, is that also fake news? Black people are racially profiled by cops, is that fake news? Cops use excessive force on black people, is that fake news? if you can just answer that for me please as a someone living in the US.
I have paste the links so you can see statistics. You are still talking nonsense. Stop, do research, you are wrong. Don't put every cop in same place, most of them are good. IT is some that are crazy, but has nothing to do with a police. It is a person that is a crazy maniac, and they join police force, to try and take advantage by being in uniform. Blacks are not oppressed. Stop saying stupid things.

here2there Jun 3, 2020 10:57am | Post# 1171549

{quote} There is systematic oppression in the US, is that also fake news? Black people are racially profiled by cops, is that fake news? Cops use excessive force on black people, is that fake news? if you can just answer that for me please as a someone living in the US.
Why are you only looking at one side? You are being idiotic!

Yes, racism in AMERICA is REAL. And here is a CLUE for you: It's NOT just blacks that suffer from it but people of ALL colors!

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 11:02am | Post# 1171550

{quote} I have paste the links so you can see statistics. You are still talking nonsense. Stop, do research, you are wrong. Don't put every cop in same place, most of them are good. IT is some that are crazy, but has nothing to do with a police. It is a person that is a crazy maniac, and they join police force, to try and take advantage by being in uniform. Blacks are not oppressed. Stop saying stupid things.
Nah, Stop being ignorant... you don't speak for all American's, and like you said, you don't even live there.

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 11:04am | Post# 1171551

{quote} Why are you only looking at one side? You are being idiotic! Yes, racism in AMERICA is REAL. And here is a CLUE for you: It's NOT just blacks that suffer from it but people of ALL colors!
You are the one who said it is fake news. You are being idiotic in my view by trivializing people's lived experiences.

here2there Jun 3, 2020 11:05am | Post# 1171552

By the way, in a previous comment I said you are being idiotic. That should not be taken as me telling you that you are an idiot or that you are a stupid person. I don't believe you are an idiot or that you are stupid. When I say you are being idiotic, it means I believe you are not using wisdom in dealing with the subject we are talking about. You are only looking at one side. You shouldn't do that.

here2there Jun 3, 2020 11:09am | Post# 1171553

Back to EURUSD!

It just keeps climbing higher and higher with no sign of relief. I can see why scalping is sometimes necessary!

Techanalyst Jun 3, 2020 11:09am | Post# 1171554

{quote} Nah, Stop being ignorant... you don't speak for all American's, and like you said, you don't even live there.
You are brainless. I am done talking to you, you are ignorant and arrogant. I am arrogant too, but when I have a good point. I am going by the sources, I have searched. You are going by your own behind. You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus you are in South Africa. I live next door to USA in Canada. So keep your mouth close and stick to your own country issues, and don't even make me started on South Africa issues. Look at the links you ignorant fool. If you can't do that, then you have no say at all. Your opinion will not matter. We are done, bye.

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 11:13am | Post# 1171555

{quote} By the way, in a previous comment I said you are being idiotic. That should not be taken as me telling you that you are an idiot or that you are a stupid person. I don't believe you are an idiot or that you are stupid. When I say you are being idiotic, it means I believe you are not using wisdom in dealing with the subject we are talking about. You are only looking at one side. You shouldn't do that.
You obviously don't get my point and i won't do this back and forth thing. Here is my parting shot... You and Techanalyst are focusing on the looting and not listening to why people are protesting(not the looters).

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 11:14am | Post# 1171556

{quote} You are brainless. I am done talking to you, you are ignorant and arrogant. I am arrogant too, but when I have a good point. I am going by the sources, I have searched. You are going by your own behind. You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus you are in South Africa. I live next door to USA in Canada. So keep your mouth close and stick to your own country issues, and don't even make me started on South Africa issues. Look at the links you ignorant fool. If you can't do that, then you have no say at all. Your opinion will not matter....
And you are a TWAT! as you were...

nessus94 Jun 3, 2020 11:17am | Post# 1171557

Long 1,1230

KasiFlavour Jun 3, 2020 11:17am | Post# 1171558

{quote} You are brainless. I am done talking to you, you are ignorant and arrogant. I am arrogant too, but when I have a good point. I am going by the sources, I have searched. You are going by your own behind. You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus you are in South Africa. I live next door to USA in Canada. So keep your mouth close and stick to your own country issues, and don't even make me started on South Africa issues. Look at the links you ignorant fool. If you can't do that, then you have no say at all. Your opinion will not matter....
"I live next door to USA" WOO HOO! what are you 12? I can talk about whatever i want and you can't do a damn thing about it... What a Toss!

WhipKream Jun 3, 2020 11:25am | Post# 1171559

{quote} Why are you only looking at one side? You are being idiotic! Yes, racism in AMERICA is REAL. And here is a CLUE for you: It's NOT just blacks that suffer from it but people of ALL colors!
America is a free for all. hence the wide open spaces with no one in between privacy at its best

here2there Jun 3, 2020 11:31am | Post# 1171560

{quote} You obviously don't get my point and i won't do this back and forth thing. Here is my parting shot... You and Techanalyst are focusing on the looting and not listening to why people are protesting(not the looters).
That's not true. I am looking at the whole picture, not just the looting. It's all bad.

© Forex Factory