Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/10372-eurusd)

here2there May 28, 2020 6:45pm | Post# 1171101

{quote} So why do you think people have issues with you? Think hard! Or... Harder!
Are you free of people who have issues with you? Do you blame yourself for all the hateful things people have said about you?

And whether people have issues with me or not is irrelevant. What matters is that you be truthful. You are not being truthful by saying what you said and now you are trying to avoid owning your mistake. Don't do that! It's dishonest.

You made a baseless conclusion and called it 'facts.' That was wrong. Own your mistake.

here2there May 28, 2020 6:47pm | Post# 1171102

Keep doing that and stop insulting other members. Let others develop themselves and grow as valuable members of FF. I am not recognizing the latter part of your post though. KP {quote}
Why don't you tell MrBullBear to stop insulting me? Smells like favoritism!

here2there May 28, 2020 6:48pm | Post# 1171103

Keep doing that and stop insulting other members. Let others develop themselves and grow as valuable members of FF. I am not recognizing the latter part of your post though. KP {quote}
I can't stomach your hypocrisy and self-righteous attitude. You are now going on my ignore list.

xkwisit2001 May 28, 2020 6:52pm | Post# 1171104

{quote} Are you free of people who have issues with you? Do you blame yourself for all the hateful things people have said about you? And whether people have issues with me or not is irrelevant. What matters is that you be truthful. You are not being truthful by saying what you said and now you are trying to avoid owning your mistake. Don't do that! It's dishonest. You made a baseless conclusion and called it 'facts.' That was wrong. Own your mistake.
Never made a mistake. But let's get back to topic.

Easy strategy newbies.

Put 50EMA on your charts and daily or weekly pivots.

Use low tf on daily pivots and high tf on weekly (30M to 4HR)

Buy or sell to the next pivot level once 50EMA has been broken. Trade the candle after the one that closed past the 50EMA.

Stop loss? Beneath or above the candle that broke the 50 EMA.

It works and it's simple.

Then you don't have to come here to see who knows it all and get burnt.

This could have been done today when the pair first started its move up if you look back.

KeenPips May 28, 2020 6:54pm | Post# 1171105

1 Attachment(s)
Beware of the 1.11000 horizontal resistance zone if you are tracking the EURUSD. Let price action show how it handles the resistance trendline of the rising channel (magenta) on the H4 time frame. Also remember, Friday is the last trading day of this month.

Trade safe and prosper.

KP

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH4_May 28, 2020.png
Size: 59 KB

KeenPips May 28, 2020 7:00pm | Post# 1171106

Keep it up mate.

KP

{quote}....Easy strategy newbies. Put 50EMA on your charts and daily or weekly pivots. Use low tf on daily pivots and high tf on weekly (30M to 4HR) Buy or sell to the next pivot level once 50EMA has been broken. Trade the candle after the one that closed past the 50EMA. Stop loss? Beneath the candle that broke the 50 EMA. It works and it's simple....

VuLe May 28, 2020 7:01pm | Post# 1171107

1 Attachment(s)
Back to trading guys. Lets not put anyone on stage. No 1 here is correct all the time... I was correct last Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday on eu being bull. By thursday and friday it retrace back around 1.0935.... My only wrong was I could have made more if I exit and reload knowing that it could retrace in which it did. I did took a -28pip lost only because I added several buy up around 1.095x and 1.097x. but how I came to make my profit this week is by the Monthly Candle and Weekly candle. I stood by my call and just had to be patient. So yup. shoutout...

I will re-quote my post, just because you guys are not understanding here. This is a boat... we are in this together. Stop fighting and start working together. Stop pointing finger and start complimenting. There is no “I told you so.” Or “He started it.”
we are all grown ups.
let it die out, if you keep replying to all these useless blaming and negative post. It will only be more negative because clearly 2 negative dont make a positive.

to top it off, I would like to add this picture to help us all get the right MENTALITY.
Click to Enlarge

Name: A20DCBD7-520C-48FE-AE7C-018835BE5DC1.jpeg
Size: 105 KB

xkwisit2001 May 28, 2020 7:03pm | Post# 1171108

Keep it up mate. KP {quote}
Thanks & you too! lol

We need good computers that actually work in this 'internet cafe'.

Tired of broken keyboards with missing & greasy keys.

Techanalyst May 28, 2020 7:08pm | Post# 1171109

4 Attachment(s)
Just closed this EURGBP buy position manually. Been holding it for days. Good profit, very good entry.

Waiting for a pullback on EURUSD to enter long. Looks like pairs against US dollar will go bullish, until USA fixes their economy.

EURUSD possible pullback to 1.1030, where i will be looking to enter long. The chart timeframe on this is 30 minutes.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH4.png
Size: 44 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH4(2).png
Size: 48 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily.png
Size: 43 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30.png
Size: 64 KB

KeenPips May 28, 2020 7:12pm | Post# 1171110

Thank you. 100% in agreement lol.

KP

{quote}...This is a boat... we are in this together. Stop fighting and start working together. Stop pointing finger and start complimenting. There is no “I told you so.” Or “He started it.” we are all grown ups. let it die out, if you keep replying to all these useless blaming and negative post. It will only be more negative because clearly 2 negative dont make a positive....

MrBullBear May 28, 2020 7:13pm | Post# 1171111

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment Screenshot_20200528-155351_Samsung Internet.jpg;
{quote} Please provide evidence to back up your accusations against me. People have a right to see the context! Where is the link to the comment in question? And where is your proof that this person lost on a trade because of me? By the way, telling someone to be careful is not the same as telling him or her to do the opposite of what they are doing.
You ask for it, there you have it...
P.S. I don't have issue with your bad calls... it's your wrong understanding that are poisonous to newbies that are my concern. And you act like a guru know it all.. But I admire the way you speak... you sound intelligent. You make wrong seem right. Which is a disaster.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20200528-160354_Samsung Internet.jpg
Size: 605 KB

ChiForex May 28, 2020 7:19pm | Post# 1171112

EU expected to move within the 24hr frame BTW 1.1080 High and 1.1020s Low.
However if this low is broken, the pair will fight to close around 1.0980s that will turn it bearish again.

VuLe May 28, 2020 7:20pm | Post# 1171113

{image} {quote} You ask for it, there you have it... P.S. I don't have issue with your bad calls... it's your wrong understanding that are poisonous to newbies that are my concern. And you act like a guru know it all.. But I admire the way you speak... you sound intelligent. You make wrong seem right. Which is a disaster. {image}
bro. You know you are a show for everyone?
let me ask you. What if you prove your point... and??? What if you dont prove your point???

you making money from this?? No... so lets put an end to this and delete your post. Because I know He will respond... and then you... and then him... and then 50 more page of nonsense. If you really want, message him separately please man. I am really begging. I want to go back 5 hrs later and read 4 pages of trading and 50 different charts and analysis. Not some toxic conversation.

here2there May 28, 2020 7:30pm | Post# 1171114

{image} {quote} You ask for it, there you have it... P.S. I don't have issue with your bad calls... it's your wrong understanding that are poisonous to newbies that are my concern. And you act like a guru know it all.. But I admire the way you speak... you sound intelligent. You make wrong seem right. Which is a disaster. {image}
Post links to the comments so people can read it in context. NOT SCREEN SHOTS!

And you still haven't proven that it was my fault anyone lost a trade. I share opinions. I don't tell people where to buy or sell.

You either have a reading comprehension problem or you are intentionally taking my words out of context to make what I said look like something it is not. Stop making false accusations about me!

MrBullBear May 28, 2020 7:31pm | Post# 1171115

{quote} bro. You know you are a show for everyone? let me ask you. What if you prove your point... and??? What if you dont prove your point??? you making money from this?? No... so lets put an end to this and delete your post. Because I know He will respond... and then you... and then him... and then 50 more page of nonsense. If you really want, message him separately please man. I am really begging. I want to go back 5 hrs later and read 4 pages of trading and 50 different charts and analysis. Not some toxic conversation.
Do you have any idea what is going on? Do you know my point here? Do you understand why I am doing all this? It is not for me... concentrate on your trading and don't mind us if you don't know what is being point here.

MrBullBear May 28, 2020 7:33pm | Post# 1171116

{quote} Post links to the comments so people can read it in context. NOT SCREEN SHOTS! And you still haven't proven that it was my fault anyone lost a trade. I share opinions. I don't tell people where to buy or sell. You need to stop making false accusations about me. NOW!
If you don't want to be corrected, then stop making false statement and spreading false belief that is poisonous to readers!

VuLe May 28, 2020 7:41pm | Post# 1171117

Right now I am shopping for buys. There my be a pull back but don’t think for a second we can short and try to scalp. You sleep on the market and they will snap you so quick you’ll go broke before you even know it. “I been there”

from my perspective is eu “could” meet at 1.1050 and then take off. Or there won't be a pull back at all. Let see how it draws out by euro session.

here2there May 28, 2020 7:42pm | Post# 1171118

{quote} ...Do you know my point here? Do you understand why I am doing all this?...
It's not a question of why you are doing this. The answer is obvious to me. It's a question of are you in the right?

You have taken my words out of context, made false accusations against me, said things about me that are not true, and are apparently attempting to turn others against me.

MrBullBear May 28, 2020 7:46pm | Post# 1171119

{quote} The next step will be to hire an attorney and file a lawsuit against you for defamation of character and cyber bullying. You want to go there?
Lol... for what grounds..... correcting your false statement, misbelief that being read by visitors here? Do you know that majority here are non members trying to learn or observe? 120-200 viewers and only 10-20 members and few active commenters. Imagine the impact that you are imposing to them by your misbelief that market are manipulated and market maker are evil. And you expect no one here will say something? Notice why you are the only one experiencing this? Ask your self why.... before you start posting again. Maybe then, many will start appreciating you.

Techanalyst May 28, 2020 7:53pm | Post# 1171120

1 Attachment(s)
Sell position on GBPJPY 30 minute timeframe.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM30.png
Size: 60 KB

© Forex Factory