Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372)

asgcorp Sep 20, 2019 10:28am | Post# 1159961

{quote} eu is very slow generally gbpusd and gold is better for intrdays i making too many scalps for eu and only small amount (in my real account) is waiting for 1.0880 who knows
big players (inter-bank dealers especially) just collect premium via put/call writing, hedgers are happy to buy those options to hedge their deals (M&A, purchase&sale of equipment, other corporate stuff - oil sales contracts, etc etc).

Big banks are happy, while this POS EURUSD stays in tight range with low volatility. They collect premiums and this doesn't require any effort on their side - they don't have to run trading desks anymore.

paogeh Sep 20, 2019 12:01pm | Post# 1159962

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} very well
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190920-232810_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Size: 405 KB

Thank you

Now is even bètter.

auricforecas Sep 20, 2019 5:17pm | Post# 1159963

2 Attachment(s)
Time for some 3month review of our predictions, forecasts! Bring yours and not cherrypick...

Ok, just to have some 3month review of my prediction(s)... Also, PLEASE check predictions from other gurus (dreaming bulls or buying the dips to richness and banning (without warning, chance to redeem, explain) the ones that were contributing with right info for trading/profits - but it seems not all are here for that, ego should have no place in real trading, it is hard as it is)... And also, if they were flipping, switching, ditching.. doesn't count beacause if you say, it might go UP, DOWN or stay the same... you can not be "right" or "wrong", can you. I was consistent since 19JUN19! Check all my posts.. and compare with others, should you need some verification of course.. If you are here not to win, pass BTW I posted quite some clips in my posts... for entertainment purposes, but also I think some very good quotes (for illustration)... used as "collage", not necessarily what movies/clips were originally intended to show... Also, I did not want to be taken to serious but is seem to fun show you what you had in plain sight, maybe

Here is the CORE msg, posted on 19JUN19, in which I predicted... I even gave you a guideline in case you didn't know how to trade (profit) form this.. I mean the hell... "TP per trade: 10+ for daily.. or just TP infinity till 22SEP19 if you have BIG money...". Find it in below timestamped quote from more than 3months ago
Hey guys, a quick stop in my favourite thread, although I do not post much here lately... Seems we are about at the end of the pre-summer road It seems we are about to LOCK the TREND by the end of the week.. Consistently through all my previous posts.... I would bet on the SHORT for the SUMMER... 22JUN19-22SEP19... slowly, calmly... let it drop slowly so we can shave the profits from it without much noise, interventions etc... Let's see in 3months what happens.. Hope there will be a lot of SF90s left for those who follow and maybe...
Anyone recognises the potential? If not, good also, might a bliss for you

Reconfirmed on 22JUN19... to make it even more precise, exact... See below:
{quote} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwCejSZA28 P.S. Oh and yeah, a wonderful build-up, perfect for the summer slide
I ALSO made some guideline about a month after (24JUL19) for some that just do not know how to TRADE this info...
I even suggested it somewhere that you could trade or just SHORT... one position and wait EDIT: Ok did so here... https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12339295 ("or just TP infinity till 22SEP19 if you have BIG money...") *meaning or with leverage But if you know how to trade.. potential (PIPs) might be much greater, trading around the line/trend... etc... pure short is for people that would prefer to play it safe(r) Ok hope anyone appreciated... Otherwise, just disregard...
I mean if this wasn't clear...

Don't get me even mentioning... this and this.... I was also reaffirming the (down)trend since... Was kinda disappointed not more people recognised potential in this... But the experiment is coming to an end.. I will be limiting my further info, gave too much, 3m+ trend forecast, exposing my strategy, at least partly..
BTW still have merlins line going, that I posted some month later.. much about it later or by/after the end of october... Also gave some weekly/daily signals...
Not to mention my TP20SL20 and SINGLE STRIKE threads...

Hope you enjoyed... the ones that got it (info/profit)! And now go check other posts in this thread, other predictions in this thread, since that time.. and in another threads by even some of the "gurus" Take care, nice weekend!

See the 3m aftermath from snapshot... since 19JUN19 or 22JUN19.. till today... which we can say is till 22SEP19 since it is friday 20SEP19 and market is now closed!
BTW for future, I am thinking on focusing on TEs more and post less, in eurusd at least, since this is still my main "expertise" and do not want to get "thought poisoned" too much specially by trolls...

I mean if you do not see ways of profit from this, I sure as hell won't guide you step by step... because even If I do and contribute to 1000%+.. you might blow it the moment I stop "helping"... But sure do hope it was some "second opinion" confirmation/rejection.. for the ones that do the work themselves also... Either way, it was somewhat of proof/test that even If I give you this clean/clear signal.. not many would benefit, if anyone... That is why I am saying that great deal of traders won't get profits even if they traveled to past with known chart.. Because there are other (personal) factors... some confidence issues, emotions, OCDs, fixations, ego, risk management, some like not to win etc... See my other threads about this

Ok hope you get some bones to chew on with this post.. Won't respond to negative, because it is enough that I gave you this, won't take shit for return... literally

BTW.. I wonder how many find this interesting to say the lest.. It is not just about the drop, it is about more parameters than that... Slow decline prediction, decline prediction... Knowing this slow declining "constant" for 3m... what would you with it? Even if you didn't know any better, could just be in short for 3m... as I also suggested in the original post about this... You might earn good swaps just by being short, let alone the (pip) profits... Good leverage could be made even if entered exactly on that day... but specially with some after (around the peak)... Was also posting some time later at even more precise entry (sell) point... Go search...
For the better skilled could swing this downtrend to epic proportions... You had the chance.. Some say it was impossible to predict this, you be the judge and jury...
Could all be just luck, extrapolation or whatever.. now in hindsight, but do check what others analysts, gurus, banks.. were saying at that time or in the last 3m...
Bear in mind that this was modelled even before the biggest FED/ECB speeches.. Ok, enough.. if you "got it" by now, otherwise... 500pages wouldn't change a thing.

P.S. It might all be just luck, randomness, you decide.. I honestly do not "know", yet... Stay tuned for update by the end of OCT.. or a little after, after I review the merlins line (violet line I have been posting.. which is much much more than that.. "just a line"... maybe)... Wish you... but you wouldn't... or so they say.. C u ppl, maybe, if...

P.S. Green arrow in below pics is showing you arrow from ENTRY on 22JUN19 for which I gave starting point (prediction).. to TODAYS close price.. so that you could see the opportunity, maybe...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 23.08.34.png
Size: 102 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 23.08.43.png
Size: 96 KB

maaj Sep 20, 2019 6:01pm | Post# 1159964

Time for some 3month review of our predictions, forecasts! Bring yours and not cherrypick... Ok, just to have some 3month review of my prediction(s)... Also, PLEASE check predictions from other gurus (dreaming bulls or buying the dips to richness and banning (without warning, chance to redeem, explain) the ones that were contributing with right info for trading/profits - but it seems not all are here for that, ego should have no place in real trading, it is hard as it is)... And also, if they were flipping, switching, ditching.. doesn't count beacause...
Boring to read so much nonsenses....go straight to the point man.

auricforecas Sep 20, 2019 6:07pm | Post# 1159965

{quote} Boring to read so much nonsenses....go straight to the point man.
Very productive post... Hard to sum up 3months of (right) predictions any shorter... But I also provided 2 PICS that do include everything.
STRAIGHT to the point for you: I was giving you right price prediction trend for 3months... consistently...

You just wasted one of my response... Might do one more if anyone replies rather quickly.. otherwise would skip this thread for some time.

You see people what I have to deal with? Giving this to you and get shit like this, right predictions labeled as "nonsense".
So that you might understand why some do not post, specially if they are right/profitable...

P.S. (for others) The ones that do not want to read, even when I bolded the crucial... not looking the pics even.. Are just looking for a quick snort and will blow eventually If you know what I mean Take care

lutfi7698 Sep 20, 2019 8:27pm | Post# 1159966

{quote} Very productive post... Hard to sum up 3months of (right) predictions any shorter... But I also provided 2 PICS that do include everything. STRAIGHT to the point for you: I was giving you right price prediction trend for 3months... consistently... You just wasted one of my response... Might do one more if anyone replies rather quickly.. otherwise would skip this thread for some time. You see people what I have to deal with? Giving this to you and get shit like this, right predictions labeled as "nonsense". So that you might understand why...
I read it all, but I curious, if you sure short for three months, why you don't open trades on your live accounts?

auricforecas Sep 21, 2019 3:18am | Post# 1159967

{quote} I read it all, but I curious, if you sure short for three months, why you don't open trades on your live accounts?
Much tnx, It is nice to see someone is reading What makes you think I do not open on live accounts? I do have some TEs posted, but not all... There are only 8 slots to publish to TE (in the profile) anyway but more importantly, I do not see the point to disclose all of my TEs because of the reverse engineering (risks/exposure) at some, because they do include some FINER entries (some of them I also posted, from time to time, if you have been checking this or other threads also) of course, but this general trend that I gave was a much important component (if one knew how to use it)... Aslo TEs could be cherry picked but if I timestamp here and be consistent for 3m... I think it brings much more credibility and also one can decide how (much) to harvest from it.

But I do hear you man, was planning to focus more on TEs (the one to publish here), will maybe open/post some (more) dedicated TE for all of you, in which it will be seen that I trade what I post (did so some in some of this sample TEs already). Atm I must focus on trading in this top season without added pressure of someone watching in my bowl... but I might open new TEs in which I will re-trade (randomise/scramble entries/stop)... so for you to see the potential returns (vs DDs over certain time(frame))...

Tnx man, c u, hopefully... Won't be in this thread for a while... Noted about more TEs!

Also some TEs can not be even made, for example... was recently trading Carbon (futures) but I can not make it TE (not possible due to technical reasons, have checked at broker)... Also MT5 can not seem to be possible as TE? And some broker platforms (etoro etc) do not have even MT4 option... But again, will try to make some dedicated sync-able TE in which I will re-trade/scramble (meaning opening trades in parallel (at) random (times) but would require some additional work and focus... so you might have to wait... Or I might post some existing TE when the relevant strategy/trend expires... Ok you got it I think, so till/if next time...

AbbasRizvi Sep 21, 2019 8:18am | Post# 1159968

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM15.png
Size: 99 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15.png
Size: 100 KB

AbbasRizvi Sep 21, 2019 8:36am | Post# 1159969

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: WTICASHM15.png
Size: 101 KB

AbbasRizvi Sep 21, 2019 8:49am | Post# 1159970

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDM15.png
Size: 93 KB

lutfi7698 Sep 21, 2019 9:23am | Post# 1159971

{quote} Much tnx, It is nice to see someone is reading What makes you think I do not open on live accounts? I do have some TEs posted, but not all... There are only 8 slots to publish to TE (in the profile) anyway but more importantly, I do not see the point to disclose all of my TEs because of the reverse engineering (risks/exposure) at some, because they do include some FINER entries (some of them I also posted, from time to time, if you have been checking this or other threads also) of course, but this general trend that I gave...
I check all account on your trade explorer, there's no open trades.
Hmm.. Just 8 slot?
So, how you can manage all of your live accounts?
I don't care about demo account, I think demo account it's like a child's toy.
Anyway, happy weekend.. Have a life.. Real life to enjoy..

fontu Sep 21, 2019 11:00am | Post# 1159972

2 Attachment(s)
so checking chart before any plan for next week , price close below daily weekly strong resistances having many failed attempts to correct enough within bear set up at a bottom . and at this try it need 1163 breaks first .tough but bull in bear context still active and from the level now . again there is h4 tf diamond / pentagon like pattern with overhead 2 channel tops for last 2 days not very time , may even work to have direct bear, unlikely though as they often convert into symmetrical triangle , bear pressure also remain strong . so even it tries for up tries for 1163 there may be enforced sell . overall bearish. take care
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily.png
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH4.png
Size: 38 KB

JohannB Sep 21, 2019 10:34pm | Post# 1159973

2 Attachment(s)
My 2 way analysis Alternatively
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU_wave1_EU?_wave1.png
Size: 1.0 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU_D1?_20190922.png
Size: 1.1 MB

Suj Sep 22, 2019 11:08am | Post# 1159974

It's in bearish territory so I would support it Tomo and Tue

asgcorp Sep 22, 2019 3:54pm | Post# 1159975

pre-market unchanged.

1. EUR/USD 1.1020
  2. USD/JPY 107.71
  3. GBP/USD 1.2468
  4. USD/CHF 0.9912

KeenPips Sep 22, 2019 4:48pm | Post# 1159976

1 Attachment(s)
If you are tracking the EURUSD market this week, consider this technical perspective.

Recent price action on the daily time frame is rather choppy but the major technical outlook is bearish. Therefore, a feasible sell trade would need to await a significant northward pullback, perhaps to the 1.11380 area or the resistance trendline of the falling wedge (blue) seen on the weekly time frame.

I may be wrong. Trade safe and prosper.

KP

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily_September 22, 2019.png
Size: 65 KB

JohannB Sep 22, 2019 8:56pm | Post# 1159977

1 Attachment(s)
Continue on my previous.posted, look deeper down to H4. Forming zig-zag down

By now on wave B it break blue Trendline and back to retest for confirming this breakout.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU_H4_20190923.jpg
Size: 219 KB

JohannB Sep 22, 2019 8:58pm | Post# 1159978

1 Attachment(s)
More deep down to M15 to see retesting. Climbing up to resistant zone.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU_M15_20190923.jpg
Size: 180 KB

Tekin Sep 23, 2019 1:20am | Post# 1159979

i sold this eu maybe it will go to 1.0880 but not sure time will tell we can only try stop is 1.1050 normally it should not touch to 1.1035 but better stop is 1.1050 for me

Aleksbuk Sep 23, 2019 1:28am | Post# 1159980

Inserted Video

© Forex Factory