Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372)

fontu May 16, 2019 4:58pm | Post# 1156101

2 Attachment(s)
So price moved to the extreme, below 1172,can do more but good areas to react as can easily test break 1181 to 1191 /96 limit to up. Lets see next day.

Usdx similarly bo and can have great start down!
Name:  download (74).png
Views: 484
Size:  54 KB
Name:  download (73).png
Views: 483
Size:  52 KB

suthmo May 16, 2019 5:43pm | Post# 1156102

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} So what is that like 4th loss for you this week as I can recall since Monday, with your delusional seventh wave discovery apparently that you've discovered??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes it is my 10th loss. I was a wave ahead of myself the first two merges into 1. I was counting the 2 as a 4. For the highest degree. Was looking at the sub 2 in the first wave as sub 2 for the whole move down. Interpretation errors are easy to fall into. Wave principle requires thought and work. Can you even read the instructions without you brain melting? I was not here to measure the last run up and see it end.

SUTHMO's delusions
Ending diagonal. Falling wedge = bullish buy @ 11993 + 40
Looking at Resistance 1211: Spiked 16 and down to 1185
Could have been in 5 down, this could be tiny 6 up into seven down 1209 to 1185:
Looking at resistance at 1209: Invalidated, close enough ?
Buy order at 1185 just above 61.8% of the rise from 1136: Super M1 pole from ending diagonal triangle. +38, not done yet.
Could still be time to get long at 1204: Closed sell and put sell stop under 1200. Had a Couple of ten point runs up from 1204
Sharp 2 flat four leading 5,6,7.. Sell 1204: we've had another run down 5, and swing back up 6, another move down to 1185 =7
Reverse @ at 1204: reversed up into flat 4 +15
Target 88%? @ 1127 EDIT: Other factors ruling this out. EDIT: IT's ON THE WAY NOW.
Click to Enlarge

Name: DetailedStatement2.gif
Size: 6 KB

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:08pm | Post# 1156103

[quote=suthmo;12276852]{quote} Yes it is my 10th loss. I was a wave ahead of myself the first two merges into 1. I was counting the 2 as a 4. For the highest degree. Was looking at the sub 2 in the first wave as sub 2 for the whole move down. Interpretation errors are easy to fall into. Wave principle requires thought and work. Can you even read the instructions without you brain melting? I was not here to measure the last run up and see it end. SUTHMO's delusions Ending diagonal. Falling wedge = bullish buy @ 11993 + 40 I have got to ask this. I know the British sense of humour! Are you being facetious?

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:09pm | Post# 1156104

[quote=suthmo;12276852]{quote} Yes it is my 10th loss. I was a wave ahead of myself the first two merges into 1. I was counting the 2 as a 4. For the highest degree. Was looking at the sub 2 in the first wave as sub 2 for the whole move down. Interpretation errors are easy to fall into. Wave principle requires thought and work. Can you even read the instructions without you brain melting? I was not here to measure the last run up and see it end. SUTHMO's delusions Ending diagonal. Falling wedge = bullish buy @ 11993 + 40

I have got to ask this. I know the British sense of humour! Are you being facetious?

suthmo May 16, 2019 6:14pm | Post# 1156105

Why is Bitcoin going up with dollar index? They should be inverse to each other. Anyway dollar index is about to top out at the upper trend line. Bitcoin is floundering around 88% of the move down from 8441 last year Looking at the next peak up from there 9954 88% comes in at 9175.

suthmo May 16, 2019 6:15pm | Post# 1156106

{quote} Yes it is my 10th loss. I was a wave ahead of myself the first two merges into 1. I was counting the 2 as a 4. For the highest degree. Was looking at the sub 2 in the first wave as sub 2 for the whole move down. Interpretation errors are easy to fall into. Wave principle requires thought and work. Can you even read the instructions without you brain melting? I was not here to measure the last run up and see it end. SUTHMO's delusions Ending diagonal. Falling wedge = bullish buy @ 11993 + 40 I have got to
Nope. Believe / don't believe. love / hate me, it's still an obsession.

I don't have no patience for watching this all day. Especially when it's 30. I have problem with fine details. I have to keep going out all the time, can't watch the painfully slow markets for 120 hours a week worrying about 30 investment.

Don't worry about what I'm doing, worry about what I'm saying:

SUTHMO's delusions
Ending diagonal. Falling wedge = bullish buy @ 11993 + 40
Looking at Resistance 1211: Spiked 16 and down to 1185
Could have been in 5 down, this could be tiny 6 up into seven down 1209 to 1185:
Looking at resistance at 1209: Invalidated, close enough ?
Buy order at 1185 just above 61.8% of the rise from 1136: Super M1 pole from ending diagonal triangle. +38, not done yet.
Could still be time to get long at 1204: Closed sell and put sell stop under 1200. Had a Couple of ten point runs up from 1204
Sharp 2 flat four leading 5,6,7.. Sell 1204: we've had another run down 5, and swing back up 6, another move down to 1185 =7
Reverse @ at 1204: reversed up into flat 4 +15
Target 88%? @ 1127 EDIT: Other factors ruling this out. EDIT: IT's ON THE WAY NOW.

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:21pm | Post# 1156107

Why is Bitcoin going up with dollar index? They should be inverse to each other. Anyway dollar index is about to top out at the upper trend line. Bitcoin is floundering around 88% of the move down from 8441 last year Looking at the next peak up from there 9954 88% comes in at 9175.
Why does Bitcoin have any correlation with the dollar? It is supply and demand. If people like chocolate ice cream and there is not much of it. The price will go up. If no one wants Cholate ice cream then the price will go down, The question is why do we need Bitcoin?

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:28pm | Post# 1156108

{quote}{quote}Nope. Believe / don't believe. love / hate me, it's still an obsession.
I don't hate you! I just can't understand you! You seem to talk in riddles.

suthmo May 16, 2019 6:33pm | Post# 1156109

{quote} Why does Bitcoin have any correlation with the dollar? It is supply and demand. If people like chocolate ice cream and there is not much of it. The price will go up. If no one wants Cholate ice cream then the price will go down, The question is why do we need Bitcoin?
It's not human emotion driving market sorry.

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:39pm | Post# 1156110

{quote}It's not human emotion driving market sorry.
Why not?

FKhan May 16, 2019 6:45pm | Post# 1156111

{quote} Why does Bitcoin have any correlation with the dollar? It is supply and demand. If people like chocolate ice cream and there is not much of it. The price will go up. If no one wants Cholate ice cream then the price will go down, The question is why do we need Bitcoin?
Because governments suck and you should really own ur wealth

suthmo May 16, 2019 6:45pm | Post# 1156112

{quote} Why not?
Because 123142534567 the primary sequence ruling every wave and the interlocked overlapped infinite series container of energy is the only thing needed to define the entire market. I'm here for nearly a decade forecasting sometimes every move every hour every day for two months without fail, using only the rules of the wave principle and none of the things they say is moving markets ever changed the outcome. Because I've called the moves through two elections, bailouts, wars, everything and nothing altered the wave principle forecast EVER. Because the first person to realize the wave principle Ralph Nelson Elliott also states "The news is ancillary to the wave principle." Because I've watched a million times people shocked to see price move counter to news. Because an instrument is going to reach a certain value period, move to and correct from it's maximum value and the way it goes there and comes back is the wave principle. This is not for everyone to understand it's high powered stuff.

suthmo May 16, 2019 6:53pm | Post# 1156113

They could be right, I could be bat shit crazy but then your gonna have to explain a decade of miraculous forecasting some how. You'll have to explain how I can can catch every move every day every hour for two months without fail and done this a couple of times and documented it here at the forum. How I predicted a future price 5 points and 5 minutes at random point in the future when challenged by gator. How I produced whole weeks of price action in forecast or whole days moves in a forecast. ok this one's easy to reproduce I seen the kids trying it all the time and sometimes they get it right. This does fall right into the category of bat shit crazy delusions of some miracle system that explains everything. They might be right I might be totally insane aye. Techanalyst might have hit the nail on the head aye. Time is the ultimate decider. It's up to you to decide.

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:55pm | Post# 1156114

{quote} Because governments suck and you should really own ur wealth
so you think it is a good thing we use electricity and resources to solve block chain algorithms to mine crypto currencies. It is not even a usable unit. 0.00065 Bitcoin for a packet of fags! I do not get the concept!

Theoak May 16, 2019 6:59pm | Post# 1156115

{quote} Because 123142534567 the primary sequence ruling every wave and the interlocked overlapped infinite series container of energy is the only thing needed to define the entire market. I'm here for nearly a decade forecasting sometimes every move every hour every day for two months without fail, using only the rules of the wave principle and none of the things they say is moving markets ever changed the outcome. Because I've called the moves through two elections, bailouts, wars, everything and nothing altered the wave principle forecast EVER....
If war broke out tomorrow, how would your wave theory get on?

suthmo May 16, 2019 7:02pm | Post# 1156116

{quote} so you think it is a good thing we use electricity and resources to solve block chain algorithms to mine crypto currencies. It is not even a usable unit. 0.00065 Bitcoin for a packet of fags! I do not get the concept!
It was set up for criminals to buy drugs on the dark web? It's vulnerable to system failures, it's tangible value is less than paper it literally doesn't even exist. Why would you base a financial system on something that can't trace. All the damn server farms heating up the atmosphere and causing more pollution as you say. If the internet goes down or nano ledger gets fried your whole life savings gone. Blocked Chained technology. I can't see it being a viable solution for general finance?

suthmo May 16, 2019 7:11pm | Post# 1156117

1 Attachment(s)
This is my problem for the last two weeks, this wave is a rectangle / square.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Square6fromhell3.png
Size: 25 KB

suthmo May 16, 2019 7:21pm | Post# 1156118

{quote} If war broke out tomorrow, how would your wave theory get on?
I'm the nut job inventor. I'm suppose to die unknown and in poverty and 100 years later they'll acknowledge me, is usually how this works.
My problem of the previous 8 months is I thought we're at the low point already that finally settled down at 1109 as far as wave location goes I Was 8 months ahead in expected position.

Techanalyst May 16, 2019 7:22pm | Post# 1156119

{quote} Yes it is my 10th loss. I was a wave ahead of myself the first two merges into 1. I was counting the 2 as a 4. For the highest degree. Was looking at the sub 2 in the first wave as sub 2 for the whole move down. Interpretation errors are easy to fall into. Wave principle requires thought and work. Can you even read the instructions without you brain melting? I was not here to measure the last run up and see it end. SUTHMO's delusions Ending diagonal. Falling wedge = bullish buy @ 11993 + 40 Looking at Resistance 1211: Spiked 16...
That doesn't tell me anything about your useless wave and subs and all those numbers that don't make sense at all. Supply/demand that's what is trading all about. Keep trading your useless strategy and you will never learn, you will never be in profit and you will never be a full time trader. You are delusional, the thing is after 12 years you said of your trading experience you have not learned anything at all. But it is your money. You are stuck to where you are and you will not make any money if you keep trading your useless delusional strategy. Wave principles or your delusional seventh wave is absolutely useless in trading. Trade safe.

Techanalyst May 16, 2019 7:26pm | Post# 1156120

They could be right, I could be bat shit crazy but then your gonna have to explain a decade of miraculous forecasting some how. You'll have to explain how I can can catch every move every day every hour for two months without fail and done this a couple of times and documented it here at the forum. How I predicted a future price 5 points and 5 minutes at random point in the future when challenged by gator. How I produced whole weeks of price action in forecast or whole days moves in a forecast. ok this one's easy to reproduce I seen the kids trying...
So far, your forecasting are wrong. Not right, WRONG. You have been wrong many times. I do not remember you calling any forecasting right. I have been hitting the nail on trading for years and i am doing quite well. When are you going to learn from your mistakes Suthmo?

© Forex Factory