Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372)

bumapatria Sep 14, 2011 7:21am | Post# 538101

Lucky rich brat.
rich brat my ass lol. I was only given $400 of risk capital. im middle class citizen.

shazi_nib Sep 14, 2011 7:21am | Post# 538102

Eur / USD

what is trading range of today .
max up .___
Max Down .___

GoldMan. Sep 14, 2011 7:22am | Post# 538103

Stopped out. As i knew. here's the secret: im 14. i got interested in forex ever since i was 13. doing great on demo trades, but i knew how diffrent it was going to be on live. i knew that this could be my job. I knew the risks. I studied every possible strategy of TA. I did well on couple of days. But when those losses mount. I changed as a trader. i lost discipline and prudence, and logical thinking. I trade S/r and have proven tht it can be very profitable. Buy at support, and sell at resistance. i broke every rule i taught myself hard to learn....
If you quit now i will be very disappointed in you. Your only 14 but already sound smarter then many adult. I wish you the best.

Khazul Sep 14, 2011 7:23am | Post# 538104

Longs closed at 1.372 and 105.5. 1st short in at 1.37324. Will scale in if it works out.
OPened shorts, then took a look at M5, quickly exited them (while they were still BE) and decided to wait till it back to 3700, or the nice triangle staircase does something...

bumapatria Sep 14, 2011 7:23am | Post# 538105

1 Attachment(s)
how ironic. Its a doji stick now.

@flatfish. How does hunting a stop loss work?
Click to Enlarge

Name: doji.gif
Size: 19 KB

Cypher Sep 14, 2011 7:25am | Post# 538106

1 Attachment(s)
Longs closed at 1.372 and 105.5. 1st short in at 1.37324. Will scale in if it works out.
nice i got it 4 pips later at 3728 i took entry from pinbar/hammer off the M5
Name:  eum5hammer.png
Views: 499
Size:  9 KB

kiwidoc Sep 14, 2011 7:25am | Post# 538107

Don't give up Buma. Few people achieve success by luck alone. For the rest of us, it all comes down to hard work and discipline.

I've been recording every single trade I've taken for the past few weeks and have spent my weekends analyzing them. It's tedious but it's definitely taught me a few things about myself psychologically which I didn't pick up on earlier.

Stopped out. As i knew. here's the secret: im 14. i got interested in forex ever since i was 13. doing great on demo trades, but i knew how diffrent it was going to be on live. i knew that this could be my job. I knew the risks. I studied every possible strategy of TA. I did well on couple of days. But when those losses mount. I changed as a trader. i lost discipline and prudence, and logical thinking. I trade S/r and have proven tht it can be very profitable. Buy at support, and sell at resistance. i broke every rule i taught myself hard to learn....

Khazul Sep 14, 2011 7:26am | Post# 538108

Hmmm - SNB/BOJ having a play at the moment?

Something fishy going on...

cadrmn Sep 14, 2011 7:26am | Post# 538109

Thanks cloggie. its funny how life is like forex. Support & resistance. Broken support. Broken resistance. Support holding. Resistance holding. i hope my support doesnt break, coz this is the last line of defends, before price reaches little to no value.

Im trying my best, and thanks to everyone.
GL to everyone.

hell look at my signature. i better be strong enough to get back up.
EVERY trader in EVERY room is looking at a chart that is very close to the one that MR1976 posted below, myself included. There is a channel between 1.3778 and 1.3556. Sell the highs at resistance and buy the lows at support until something changes. Watch out for fakeout breakouts, as too many people are waiting to catch the breakout above. If it does in fact break, wait for a pullback, as you swill likely have plenty of time to enter. DO NOT give up ! Just my opinion.

ingmarforex Sep 14, 2011 7:27am | Post# 538110

Give me 1 more headfake and run them hard to put the buck at 76.60 for the short

jabbawest Sep 14, 2011 7:28am | Post# 538111

Very cool that you have a Dad like that, number one.
Number two. It's really awesome that you've come to the conclusion you have and are able cry uncle at your age.

You'll be back one day cause this itch will need to be scratched again.
Good luck in whatever you decide to do in life. It's been a pleasure looking over your shoulder.

Flatfish Sep 14, 2011 7:29am | Post# 538112

how ironic. Its a doji stick now.

@flatfish. How does hunting a stop loss work?
You have to remember that there is much more to forex than just the chart. Banks rule this business and certain times of the day like the top of the past hour banks process many orders for big clients- its common for prices to rally into the hour then fall after once the orders are done. You need to be aware of the real world too not just a chart.

Pegasus54 Sep 14, 2011 7:30am | Post# 538113

EVERY trader in EVERY room is looking at a chart that is very close to the one that MR1976 posted below, myself included. There is a channel between 1.3778 and 1.3556. Sell the highs at resistance and buy the lows at support until something changes. Watch out for fakeout breakouts, as too many people are waiting to catch the breakout above. If it does in fact break, wait for a pullback, as you swill likely have plenty of time to enter. DO NOT give up ! Just my opinion.
Excellent advice. It really is that simple. stay with the trend until you get good enough to counter trend trade it.

CorBlimeyGuv Sep 14, 2011 7:32am | Post# 538114

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: article-2037225-0DE2B53500000578-193_634x457.jpg
Size: 93 KBEuro in Melt down

Khazul Sep 14, 2011 7:33am | Post# 538115

1 Attachment(s)
Waiting for this intresting M5 formation to resolve before considering shorts..

Meanwhile and very tight and tiny long with SL now at BE.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FishyM5.jpg
Size: 83 KB

ingmarforex Sep 14, 2011 7:33am | Post# 538116

Excellent advice. It really is that simple. stay with the trend until you get good enough to counter trend trade it.
lol most dont know direction

jabbawest Sep 14, 2011 7:40am | Post# 538117

You have to remember that there is much more to forex than just the chart. Banks rule this business and certain times of the day like the top of the past hour banks process many orders for big clients- its common for prices to rally into the hour then fall after once the orders are done. You need to be aware of the real world too not just a chart.
So true.
If your focused on just a pair or two, you can just about time a long or short to within 5 minutes several times a day.

Pegasus54 Sep 14, 2011 7:41am | Post# 538118

lol most dont know direction
thats the first part we have to learn. direction!

bumapatria Sep 14, 2011 7:42am | Post# 538119

thats obvious. not just cause im 14 im not aware of economy and fundamental analysis. I traded speeches, interest rates, and obviously forex is not a chart. Its human beings with minds who buy and sell. Its not just a currency. Its psychology, life, economy, all in one.

bumapatria Sep 14, 2011 7:44am | Post# 538120

for scalpers, theres a nice pinbar formed on m5.

© Forex Factory