Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372)

FibbinArchie Jan 26, 2011 12:49pm | Post# 373101

Yeah I sold that little break on an m5 trend signal, before realizing I was selling right into a TL, closed for b/e... Really must pay more attention...

attila Jan 26, 2011 12:51pm | Post# 373102

you are lucky then, we are still mudding along... was there in Oct. and it was actually worse than 2 years ago, so I don't know... feeling bad for the people there.

We had harsh times. 90s were the worst. We had a record hyperinflation in the world. 19810,2% in the year of 1993 ( ex yugoslavia)

We were struck by the war and a tyranny of one man.

10 years ago we got a democratic government and we are pretty prosperous as we can be at the moment.

We have many things to do as a country but our government is trying to do its best. Our president is well known and I think he is the best president we have had in the last 10 years.

cloggie Jan 26, 2011 12:52pm | Post# 373103

Blocked

Blimey.

Just heard on the wires that Anonymous brought down Egyptian government sites, you guys are getting loads of help from the outside.

My thoughts are with you, the righteous will prevail.

http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-n...es_says_Report

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1052...tian-sites.htm

malcolmb14 Jan 26, 2011 12:53pm | Post# 373104

lol

I just was getting frustrated with traders that no matter what the market did made all the pips or got at at be .. never had a losing trade. Even a computer algo has losing trades...

I really respect that you posted losses as well as wins .... as we all have them ( took a 70 pip beating in a gu sell myself today, mad as hell as looked like shake out yesterday but still i let news cloud my charting)

Thanks M. Who would of thought that u would say something like that.

A bit surprised i must admit, but its nice to hear you saying that ^^.

Well im being pretty honest with everyone here. I have some manners, i was raised to respect my word and to behave.

kill56 Jan 26, 2011 12:55pm | Post# 373105

sh eur

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah I sold that little break on an m5 trend signal, before realizing I was selling right into a TL, closed for b/e... Really must pay more attention...
can u use an indi like this one
Click to Enlarge

Name: 15m eur.gif
Size: 25 KB

kill56 Jan 26, 2011 12:59pm | Post# 373106

sh eur

I just was getting frustrated with traders that no matter what the market did made all the pips or got at at be .. never had a losing trade. Even a computer algo has losing trades...

I really respect that you posted losses as well as wins .... as we all have them ( took a 70 pip beating in a gu sell myself today, mad as hell as looked like shake out yesterday but still i let news cloud my charting)

welcome back mal nice to see u here

all of us got hit this week, its crazy

FibbinArchie Jan 26, 2011 12:59pm | Post# 373107

can u use an indi like this one
Thanks Kill, got a black box trend system, had it for ages, dug it out to have a play with (but it just generated a sell signal into support doh!!)...

Really looking for just a plain multi-tf trend dashboard...

FibbinArchie Jan 26, 2011 1:02pm | Post# 373108

welcome back mal nice to see u here

all of us got hit this week, its crazy
mate, I've only just recovered yesterday's losses...

I've stopped detailing all my trades now...

SkullCandy Jan 26, 2011 1:02pm | Post# 373109

nice m8

He is ok, I have listened to some of his methods. Yea I think he is from ex USSR.

agree we talking about the same person didnt know that someone from ff do take a look at the same person as i do

kill56 Jan 26, 2011 1:03pm | Post# 373110

sh eur

Thanks Kill, got a black box trend system, had it for ages, dug it out to have a play with (but it just generated a sell signal into support doh!!)...

i think i have it , i will look this weekend

T@rantula Jan 26, 2011 1:04pm | Post# 373111

you are lucky then, we are still mudding along... was there in Oct. and it was actually worse than 2 years ago, so I don't know... feeling bad for the people there.
Well mate. We are not so lucky. My luck is that i trade Forex. Average payment is 400eur here.

We have a high unemployment also. We are stuck in a mud but trying to walk blindfold. Eventually we will come out, but at what price. Day is on the horizon and our politicians still need to push it stronger.

FibbinArchie Jan 26, 2011 1:04pm | Post# 373112

Actually to be fair the signal was good for about 6 pips...

Venice Jan 26, 2011 1:06pm | Post# 373113

mate, I've only just recovered yesterday's losses...

I've stopped detailing all my trades now...
Hey Archie. I have not had much going on as well as this price has just been absolutely madening this week. I've pretty much given the market a total of a 100 pips, and not recovered much of it.

But as such, I have been under leveraging until I can get back in the rhythm here.

I was surprised to wake up this morning to still see the euro stuck in this range.

FibbinArchie Jan 26, 2011 1:08pm | Post# 373114

Hey Archie. I have not had much going on as well as this price has just been absolutely madening this week. I've pretty much given the market a total of a 100 pips, and not recovered much of it.

But as such, I have been under leveraging until I can get back in the rhythm here.

I was surprised to wake up this morning to still see the euro stuck in this range.
It's all this FOMC anticipation, expecting a strong move out of it tho'

That reminds me of something Larry Williams said, scale down on lot size when trading poorly and increase when you're in the flow...

T@rantula Jan 26, 2011 1:10pm | Post# 373115

Well mate. We are not so lucky. My luck is that i trade Forex. Average payment is 400eur here.

We have a high unemployment also. We are stuck in a mud but trying to walk blindfold. Eventually we will come out, but at what price. Day is on the horizon and our politicians still need to push it stronger.
The average payment in private sector is 400eur and we need at least 1000e to live normal.

If i dont trade forex i would be stuck in this mud here.

JokerCPT Jan 26, 2011 1:11pm | Post# 373116

Guys I feel a bit better to hear the confessions from others as I had a very bad week...I lost a hell of a lot and still tying to recover in my head never mind money...tried my trade this morning and it turned again...lost again.....shit, shit week.....

attila Jan 26, 2011 1:15pm | Post# 373117

i know what you are saying. lived there 27 years. it's like the nightmare never ends.

fx111 Jan 26, 2011 1:17pm | Post# 373118

This whole day sideway is just waiting for the fomc news.

tuttler Jan 26, 2011 1:19pm | Post# 373119

Someday serbia also in EU too.

Mr Hatch Jan 26, 2011 1:21pm | Post# 373120

not to rant about that, but yesterday and today were really awesome and easily manageable trading days concerning the EU. sell the top, and take a look at the levels posted way before the day developed... why post losses, if there aren't any?
if there are, they are posted often enough... and tbh, 70 pip losses really seldom occur on intraday basis.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost...stcount=372634
http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost...stcount=372640

© Forex Factory