Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EURUSD (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372)

Alexson Sep 20, 2010 5:27am | Post# 293821

believe in yourself

im going long today as no major news upcoming later on

a great target for eurusd to 1.32

yaed Sep 20, 2010 5:28am | Post# 293822

Heavy reliance on levels

I must say, everybody at this thread seems to have a lot of faith in the idea of price at certain levels, almost nobody seems to pay attention to relative strength, distance from MAs, S/R from MAs, volume and a few other things that i think people are lacking. So if you ever think you arent doing as good as you could be doing, try investigating these things. Thats my 2 cents before lunch

EDIT: Id say S/R at certain levels is about 20% of my analysis, while some succes gan be gained from say double reliance on such things, i doubt anybody should put more reliance on that.

Vladimir1987 Sep 20, 2010 5:31am | Post# 293823

I must say, everybody at this thread seems to have a lot of faith in the idea of price at certain levels, almost nobody seems to pay attention to relative strength, distance from MAs, S/R from MAs, volume and a few other things that i think people are lacking. So if you ever think you arent doing as good as you could be doing, try investigating these things. Thats my 2 cents before lunch
price levels are the most accurate if u now how to read them...

Samir888 Sep 20, 2010 5:31am | Post# 293824

Short till 1.3104, hoping for the final "C- Wave", so far set S/L to be

yaed Sep 20, 2010 5:32am | Post# 293825

price levels are the most accurate if u now how to read them...
Yes that seem to be the consensus, i agree. I dont agree about the consensus though, but hey what ever floats youre account

fontu Sep 20, 2010 5:34am | Post# 293826

1 Attachment(s)

EDIT: Id say S/R at certain levels is about 20% of my analysis, while some succes gan be gained from say double reliance on such things, i doubt anybody should...
Hope not , everybody may have most of the indicators on their chart , naked can do equally though & can see all of them without indicators .trying one but not do without them normally.
fontu
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu2.gif
Size: 11 KB

EricF Sep 20, 2010 5:42am | Post# 293827

I would agree sometimes to many indicators can give false signals, there are a few gems but I like a stripped down chart myself, I come from the penny world where indicators tend to take away from the price action and true momentum.

I am pretty green to forex though it does seem like eurusd is gathering strength at the moment.

Hope not , everybody may have most of the indicators on their chart , naked can do equally though & can see all of them without indicators .
fontu

yaed Sep 20, 2010 5:45am | Post# 293828

I would agree sometimes to many indicators can give false signals, there are a few gems but I like a stripped down chart myself, I come from the penny world where indicators tend to take away from the price action and true momentum.

I am pretty green to forex though it does seem like eurusd is gathering strength at the moment.
You should only have an indicator if it indicates something important, yeah. But as it seems, there are a lot of important things to indicate. I mean, i dont see the use of stating that using this or that is really good if you are really good at it. Its in fact a non-fallible statement, meaning it could never be proven wrong, since if you fail its because of lacking skill, even if its in fact impossible

fontu Sep 20, 2010 5:47am | Post# 293829

Good approach from the beginning , I did after many years though wasting rely on them & ea without much learning using own brain. they all ok & more or less perfect than us but using grows dependency & thought block with certainly crippled performances in the long run . so none to all of them any time or together what seems fit in the receptor.
wish you good luck man.
fontu

obaasima Sep 20, 2010 5:49am | Post# 293830

Short EUR/USD

I'm short on EUR @ 1.3089, s/l 1.3131 and t/p @ 1.2980.Looks like the up move is over for now.

Samir888 Sep 20, 2010 5:55am | Post# 293831

if it drops to around .3059 we would have a nice head and shoulder in 1h tf.

Mr Hatch Sep 20, 2010 5:57am | Post# 293832

1 Attachment(s)
I'm short on EUR @ 1.3089, s/l 1.3131 and t/p @ 1.2980.Looks like the up move is over for now.
ups, my early morning trades both got stopped out. the up-move doesn't look that much finished yet.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Bildschirmfoto 2010-09-20 um 11.56.28.png
Size: 31 KB

Forex_Star Sep 20, 2010 6:03am | Post# 293833

ups, my early morning trades both got stopped out. the up-move doesn't look that much finished yet.
Why the high was 3121 and i think the stop should be the high of the current wave 3159.

T@rantula Sep 20, 2010 6:06am | Post# 293834

confirmed OsMA hidden bull

1 Attachment(s)
hidden bull divergence OsMA

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1c.gif
Size: 16 KB

Mr Hatch Sep 20, 2010 6:11am | Post# 293835

Why the high was 3121 and i think the stop should be the high of the current wave 3159.
i have a fixed r/r-ratio.

paul1 Sep 20, 2010 6:14am | Post# 293836

I been told some people enter on "00" numbers an place stops 20 above or below so the big players tend to visit above and below "00" numbers.
Because there are large volumes at them levels. they build ther position with peoples stops then go in the true direction.

I see that rarely does price go through "00" without stalling.
Hope this helps.

Naseri13 Sep 20, 2010 6:17am | Post# 293837

I see Bullish Engulfing Pattern on Weekly Chart.

http://www.forexrainbow.com/files/xy...tty8815e0t.jpg

T.E.Lawrence Sep 20, 2010 6:18am | Post# 293838

I been told some people enter on "00" numbers an place stops 20 above or below so the big players tend to visit above and below "00" numbers.
Because there are large volumes at them levels. they build ther position with peoples stops then go in the true direction.

I see that rarely does price go through "00" without stalling.
Hope this helps.
How exactly those Big Players tend to visit these places? How are they doing this 'visiting'? How do they build their positions with other traders stops?

It's really occult knowledge for me.

P.S.

Btw, I've seen those xx00 levels being taken out with the speed of light.

Mikispag Sep 20, 2010 6:18am | Post# 293839

EURUSD Longterm view

1 Attachment(s)

EURUSD Longterm view (Daily)

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd_longterm.gif
Size: 51 KB

Naseri13 Sep 20, 2010 6:18am | Post# 293840

Nearing Long MA resistance. Possible Bearish Spike on Daily Chart.

http://www.forexrainbow.com/files/h9...vhbuioh58u.jpg

© Forex Factory