Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   MB Trading Futures - Introduction (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10002)

prajwalpo Jun 10, 2014 5:24am | Post# 10321

Hi Justin, i just visited your website and it says it has 2 plans exn limits and exn spread

I don't see written "ECN" anywhere in your site..... I know you are a ECN broker (just wanted to see it in written)

If there is, can you give us a link so we can all see

Thanks

ex

EXN LIMITS

RoBiK Jun 10, 2014 6:01am | Post# 10322

Hi Justin, i just visited your website and it says it has 2 plans exn limits and exn spread I don't see written "ECN" anywhere in your site..... I know you are a ECN broker (just wanted to see it in written) If there is, can you give us a link so we can all see Thanksex EXN LIMITS
They use the acronym EXN (Electronic Xrossing Network).

http://www.mbtrading.com/mbtfx.aspx

prajwalpo Jun 10, 2014 7:11am | Post# 10323

i know it is an acronym but why use it when you have ecn , i found this on mb trading
A note about EXN:
Electronic Xrossing Network (EXN) is a new term to MB Trading FX, however, we have been using this technology all along. Nothing has changed, other than the name. We still provide you with the same transparent trading and excellent execution. The new name more accurately reflects your ability to cross orders with others on our proprietary network. Additionally, the NFA has changed its definition of a Forex ECN such that brokerages that accept retail customers cannot be deemed an ECN.
http://www.mbtrading.com/mbtfx.aspx

That means no retail forex broker can use the word "ecn" (while many are using it ) could you please give me a link to this NFA regulation which prohibits you from using the word ECN?

Thanks
Tyrian

surfeur Sep 7, 2014 12:19pm | Post# 10324

Someone can tell me the average speed execution of a market order in "normal" market condition with a VPS 1ms latency and API .Net and on EURUSD symbol ? 500ms ? under ?

Lamborg Oct 27, 2014 9:55pm | Post# 10325

Hi, just wondering

So for the EXN Limits plan the commission is 2.50 for 100k lot, but the minimum trade size is 10k lot

what is the commission charged for a 10k lot trade?

leeon Nov 8, 2014 10:51am | Post# 10326

hi justin.

i have a live trading account with mb trading and i have noticed that the overnight swaps are much worse that with other brokers. are you thinking about doing anything in this area?

regards.

Lamborg Nov 14, 2014 1:11pm | Post# 10327

So my question above was answered....heres my next question

Why is the spread on the EXN Pay for limits the same if not more than the EXN Spread plan? It is said that the comission is built into the spread...it makes no sense to pay money for the same spread. Can someone please elaborate? You gain .50 to open a trade with a limit order and lose 2.50 to close it

raselnet Feb 12, 2015 4:45am | Post# 10328

hi lambrug,
MB Trading will pay 0.50 per 100,000 volume of the base currency executed for Forex Limit orders posted that add liquidity to its FOREX EXN. This applies to every non-marketable Limit1 order that you place that gets filled.

------------------SIGNATURE-----------------------
Download over 2900 forex robots and indicators for 100% FREE at: http://mt4talk.com/

dforant1 Mar 21, 2015 5:43pm | Post# 10329

A buy and sell stop cannot be on the same pair as hedging is not allowed with MB. I trade the H1 open If a buy doesn't fit my criteria the sell will. Any way around this? One canceling the other would be best.

Wyz22 Mar 25, 2015 4:20pm | Post# 10330

Hey everyone,

Any of you ever had a "clearly erroneous execution" case sorted out by MB Trading here? I had one last tuesday (actually 2 instances of it with only a couple minutes difference), and while I got assured it is going to be fixed it is taking over a week now and i'm starting to get impatient. All that happened is that the 2 positions they "restored" have actually became "empty" (they got opened with zero volume @ 0.0 etc.), which is now preventing my client software from loading my positions list so i kinda have to trade with my tablet in my hand to actually see my positions (for whatever reason the mobile version of ctrader can still load the positions).
I was trying to ask them how long this is going to take but the average return time for tickets is getting close to 48 hours.
So if any of you had a case like this sorted out - how long did it take?

egkid Apr 6, 2015 10:26am | Post# 10331

{quote} Frito, As I asked you several months back, which you never did, to please show me your data for a more current month. At this point, please show something like September 2013 or August 2013. The data you are showing is from January 2013, which was a light month for Forex trading. Less traders = less liquidity. I would like to see this data for several more recent months as I dont believe that you will show the same results. Obviously, liquidity fluctuates month to month. To accurately represent your data, showing off two lone months 2 years...
I Found U
{quote} Hi 8fingers, We weren't kicked off the site, but we did choose to stop advertising here and therefore our thread was moved to the Commercial forum. If you want to reach out to us, that would be the place as we are still activity monitoring it.

One of few brokers i like
but what happen last couple of years because i thinking to move back to MB

philn Jun 28, 2015 4:26pm | Post# 10332

Hi,
Can you open multiple buy trades in the Gbp Usd currency?
Thanks
Phil

Fx93 Oct 12, 2015 6:59pm | Post# 10333

I was thinking about putting a few EAs on with MB Trading. I opened a PFL EXN account.
I see the spread on the Euro is 1.4 pips at 7 p.m. est on Monday which is double the current .7 pips at Trader's Way.

My main concern is I've heard accounts of spreads widening to 20 pips at times, such as late on Fridays. I couldn't have this since it might take out my EA stops even though they are not scalpers. Just wondering about the quality of MT4 with MB Trading and spread widening. Thanks.

Rob Mondave Oct 13, 2015 8:52pm | Post# 10334

I was thinking about putting a few EAs on with MB Trading. I opened a PFL EXN account. I see the spread on the Euro is 1.4 pips at 7 p.m. est on Monday which is double the current .7 pips at Trader's Way. My main concern is I've heard accounts of spreads widening to 20 pips at times, such as late on Fridays. I couldn't have this since it might take out my EA stops even though they are not scalpers. Just wondering about the quality of MT4 with MB Trading and spread widening. Thanks.
Did you get the notice that MB Trading is being sold to TradeKing? The accounts will be transferred after October 23.

For the purposes of your EA, TradeKing has fixed spreads.

Rob

vincegata Mar 29, 2016 8:56pm | Post# 10335

Does MB Trading / TradeKing still offers (FX) automated trading through API?

vincegata Mar 30, 2016 7:44pm | Post# 10336

Just chatted with TradeKing and, no, they do not offer it.

It's a pity. Forex at MB Trading used to cool and now it's lame.

© Forex Factory