OANDA Japan to change trading conditions for all Forex pairs
OANDA Securities, the Japanese subsidiary of online broker OANDA Corporation, is changing the trading conditions for all Forex pairs. In a notice on its website, OANDA explains that, in view of the recent market situation, the company aims to reduce the risk stemming from sudden changes in the market due to a decrease in liquidity. From the start of trading on April 3, 2023 (Monday), OANDA Japan will introduce maximum open interest for all currency pairs and will change the maximum open interest for some stock index CFDs and commodity CFDs. The list of affected instruments can be viewed here. Traders who have any ... (full story)
- Comment #1
- Mar 24, 2023 10:55pm Mar 24, 2023 10:55pm
- Joined Apr 2008 | Status: sometimes... news come unexpected | 2465 Comments | Online Now
- Comment #2
- Mar 25, 2023 2:31am Mar 25, 2023 2:31am
- Joined May 2014 | Status: From $1 to Million | 2964 Comments
- Comment #3
- Mar 25, 2023 5:01am Mar 25, 2023 5:01am
- Joined Dec 2022 | Status: Member | 136 Comments | Online Now
- Comment #4
- Mar 25, 2023 9:10am Mar 25, 2023 9:10am
- | Joined Jun 2011 | Status: Member | 88 Comments
- View Comment
- Hidden for breach of Trader Code of Conduct
- Older Stories
With banking sector stress, markets consider fewer rate hikes will be necessary. Not because inflation is gone, but because tighter lending standards will do some or all of the ...
The precarious situation of banks has made the weekly release of the Fed's balance sheet — every Thursday at 4:30pm ET — extra important, and this week's numbers offer some good ...
Today, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen convened a meeting of the Financial Stability Oversight Council (Council) in executive session by videoconference. During the ...
- Newer Stories
Main scenario: consider short positions from corrections below the level of 1.1040 with a target of 1.0328 – 1.0165. Alternative scenario: breakout and consolidation above the ...
The big story for February existing home sales was the sharp year-over-year (YoY) decline in sales, and also the rebound from the low level of sales in December and January. Also, ...
Climate change is upon us and we are running out of time to stop the worst of its consequences.[ 1 ] Central banks don’t make climate policy, but we do have a clear role to play. ...