Ueda, Reportedly Tapped as Next BoJ Governor, Says BoJ's Monetary Policy is Appropriate, Need to Continue Easy Policy - Speaking on NTV
Academic Ueda, Reportedly Tapped as Next BoJ Governor, Says BoJ's Monetary Policy is Appropriate, Need to Continue Easy Policy - Speaking on NTV— *seven (@sevenloI) February 10, 2023
UEDA SAYS IMPORTANT TO MAKE DECISIONS LOGICALLY AND EXPLAIN CLEARLY, WHEN ASKED HOW HE WOULD CONDUCT POLICY IF HE WERE BOJ GOVERNOR - NTV— PiQ (@PriapusIQ) February 10, 2023
On Reports Would Be Nominated As Next BoJ Governor, Ueda Says Nothing Has Been Decided - NTV— LiveSquawk (@LiveSquawk) February 10, 2023
- Comment #1
- Feb 10, 2023 4:26am Feb 10, 2023 4:26am
- Joined May 2012 | Status: Senior Member | 4 Comments | Online Now
- Comment #2
- Feb 10, 2023 4:30am Feb 10, 2023 4:30am
- | Joined Jul 2020 | Status: Bro | 643 Comments
- Comment #3
- Feb 10, 2023 4:52am Feb 10, 2023 4:52am
- Joined May 2018 | Status: Member | 38 Comments
- Comment #4
- Feb 10, 2023 5:08am Feb 10, 2023 5:08am
- | Joined May 2020 | Status: Member | 30 Comments
- Comment #5
- Feb 10, 2023 5:18am Feb 10, 2023 5:18am
- | Commercial Member | Joined Feb 2022 | 2 Comments
- Comment #6
- Feb 10, 2023 6:02am Feb 10, 2023 6:02am
- | Joined May 2008 | Status: Member | 58 Comments
- Comment #7
- Feb 10, 2023 7:15am Feb 10, 2023 7:15am
- | Joined Jan 2016 | Status: Member | 631 Comments | Online Now
- Older Stories
The index measures the monthly evolution of the volume of industrial production (excluding construction). From January 2022 the indices are calculated as annual chain-linked ...
tweet at 3:24am: (RU) Russia Deputy PM Novak: Plans to cut oil output in Mar by 500Kbpd to improve market situation (More at https://t.co/3d9es3nR7A) tweet at 3:24am: RUSSIA'S NOVAK SAYS PRICE CAP ON RUSSIAN OIL AND OIL PRODUCTS IS INTERFERENCE IN MARKET RELATIONS tweet at 3:24am: RUSSIA'S NOVAK SAYS PRICE CAPS MAY LEAD TO CUTS IN INVESTMENTS IN OIL SECTOR AND OIL SHORTAGES #News #Markets #OIL #RUSSIA #capitalhungry tweet at 3:24am: RUSSIAíS DEPUTY PM NOVAK: RUSSIA WILL NOT SELL OIL TO THOSE WHO DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ADHERE TO THE PRICE CAP. tweet at 3:27am: *NOVAK: RUSSIA PLANS TO CUT MARCH OUTPUT BY 500KB/D *NOVAK: RUSSIA WON'T COMPLY WITH ANY WESTERN PRICE CAPS *BRENT CRUDE TURNS HIGHER AFTER RUSSIA SAYS IT PLANS OUTPUT CUT
Our coverage of the VRIC continues with a discussion about the U.S. dollar, and itís status as a reserve currency, including the role gold plays in protecting wealth and how the ...
- Newer Stories
The British Pound looked to defend a weekly advance against the Euro and Dollar as it was revealed the UK economy shrank by more than expected in December. UK GDP declined 0.5% in ...
The Japanese yen pushed higher against both the euro and U.S. dollar on Friday after a Nikkei report said Kazuo Ueda would be appointed as the Bank of Japanís next governor. ...
Russia did not consult with the OPEC+ group of leading oil producers on its decision to reduce oil production by 500,000 barrels per day in March, a Russian government source said ...