ECB's Knot: 4Q economic growth will be weak, maybe negative
ECB'S KNOT: 4Q ECONOMIC GROWTH WILL BE WEAK, MAYBE NEGATIVE.— Breaking Market News (@financialjuice) November 28, 2022
ECB’s Knot: Risks To Inflation Forecast Entirely Tilted To Upside— LiveSquawk (@LiveSquawk) November 28, 2022
- Need Weaker Growth For Inflation To Return To Goal
- Strong Demand Effect To Inflation, Alongside Supply
- Comment #1
- Nov 28, 2022 3:42am Nov 28, 2022 3:42am
- | Membership Revoked | Joined Feb 2022 | 170 Comments
- Comment #2
- Nov 28, 2022 3:49am Nov 28, 2022 3:49am
- | Joined Apr 2016 | Status: Member | 422 Comments | Online Now
- Comment #3
- Nov 28, 2022 4:06am Nov 28, 2022 4:06am
- | Joined May 2020 | Status: Member | 25 Comments | Online Now
- Comment #4
- Edited 4:17am Nov 28, 2022 4:07am | Edited 4:17am
- Joined Dec 2015 | Status: Member | 3360 Comments
- Comment #5
- Nov 28, 2022 4:13am Nov 28, 2022 4:13am
- | Joined Jul 2020 | Status: Bro | 597 Comments
- Comment #6
- Nov 28, 2022 4:57am Nov 28, 2022 4:57am
- | Joined Jan 2015 | Status: Member | 2 Comments
- Comment #7
- Nov 28, 2022 5:11am Nov 28, 2022 5:11am
- | IP XXX.XXX.32.22
- Comment #8
- Nov 28, 2022 6:54am Nov 28, 2022 6:54am
- Joined Dec 2012 | Status: Member | 1435 Comments
- Comment #9
- Nov 28, 2022 9:52am Nov 28, 2022 9:52am
- Joined Jan 2016 | Status: Member | 570 Comments
- Older Stories
Longer-dated Japanese government bond yields ticked up for a second straight session on Monday as a rise in local inflation emboldened investors to bet on a policy shift at the ...
It was a slow week last week in the markets with a short week in the US. There were still plenty of potential trades early in the week, but as Thanksgiving approached volume ...
- Newer Stories
Annual growth rate of broad monetary aggregate M3 decreased to 5.1% in October 2022 from 6.3% in September Annual growth rate of narrower monetary aggregate M1, comprising ...
Demand for U.K. residential properties has nearly halved following September’s government budget that spooked financial markets and toppled the prime minister, research Monday ...
Equities across the Far East have tumbled overnight in response to growing unrest over Covid restrictions in China. Concerns that rising case numbers and ongoing protests could ...