Japan’s Aso: Economy likely hit bottom
Japan's economy probably hit bottom but the strength of recovery would depend not just on domestic demand but overseas developments, said Finance Minister Taro Aso during his parliamentary address on Friday. He added that its “too early at this stage to talk about the 3rd extra budget, although must first see how stimulus steps are taken so far affect the economy.” USD/JPY nears 107.00 USD/JPY is extending its rebound from monthly lows of 106.58 and nears the 107 level amid rising US dollar demand across the board, as the risk-off market profile prevails in Friday's Asian trading.
- Comment #1
- Jun 11, 2020 11:49pm Jun 11, 2020 11:49pm
- | Joined Oct 2019 | Status: Member | 63 Comments
- Comment #2
- Jun 12, 2020 12:11am Jun 12, 2020 12:11am
- | IP XX.XXX.200.223
- Comment #3
- Jun 12, 2020 3:09am Jun 12, 2020 3:09am
- Joined Feb 2019 | Status: Member | 1224 Comments
Confucius: the man who broke the mountain was the same man who started ...