- - Your Head
My trading is built on few fundamentals:
- Charts don't create charts
- Fundamentals move markets
- Every bankster has a news feed (usually Reuters)
- Technicals work if if they line up with fundamental sentiment at this exact moment
- New trends begin before old ones finish
EDIT: Here I'll do some real trading with live market conditions. Hopefully there will be people who share the same mindset. So far not so many people seem to be interested.. I should have called this thread "Super 15 EMA and Stochastic divergence 95% 1:10 RR System". And EA would be even better .. haha
My biggest kudos go to FF character BillyRayValentine and his website.
First post will be updated from time to time. If you want to contribute within above mentioned trading framework - you are welcome.
Some quality information:
- Market News International
EU debt issuance:
- http://europa.eu/efc/sub_committee/e...9/index_en.htm (kudos to Indiana_Pips)