Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Technical Analysis Fallacy (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=57639)

fti Jan 19, 2012 5:35am | Post# 30076

Hi Fti and guys. Let me some 0,2cents... The problem is also, that politicians here doesnt count, that for employed ppl is living harder, that they cant alow to have more than 1children. What people will do, when politician will tell them, that for the next 10years or 20years, they will be slaving for some debt? What does Merkel think? She was chemist, but states of EU cant be taken as mixture of NaCl and H2O. And because i was also chemist, i think it is HCl mixture by H3PO4 and H2SO4. And there is also some Hg and Arsen in it. Regards
chemistry is difficult subject for me.
problem was the more chemicals i mixed , they more they smell.
Only thingy i like mix is H2O.
seems that always solves my problems.
Just dilute them all.
Also works for taste.

Ok about time for me dilute my blood also. where my asprins?

regards

Fana Jan 19, 2012 5:42am | Post# 30077

chemistry is difficult subject for me.
problem was the more chemicals i mixed , they more they smell.
Only thingy i like mix is H2O.
seems that always solves my problems.

regards
Yeah:-). As i observe for some time. There is difference between EU and US. US people mostly like being Americans. In EU not. US system is hard, but imo only thus it can works. And time prove, that in US it works. I like the American way, despite it is not so popular nowdays.
- yes, they already should done it... to dilute them.
No boss, blood keep please in:-) Regards

fti Jan 19, 2012 5:54am | Post# 30078

Yeah:-). As i observe for some time. There is difference between EU and US. US people mostly like being Americans. In EU not. US system is hard, but imo only thus it can works. And time prove, that in US it works. I like the American way, despite it is not so popular nowdays.
- yes, they already should done it... to dilute them.
No boss, blood keep please in:-) Regards
Ya, Us has long history of protecting their laws by their constitution. Even fought wars protecting that. Is difficult make laws that violates constitutional rights. These days even there is things stabbing that way of life, The american dream is also being diluted by err & egor thinkings. But still have resistance to bring back the foundation.
EU is new thingy, not have such a foundation. So have loop holes in system. See they even thinking use Law as means to and end. Even when law violates it's own. But world is not promised to be fair. All are equal, only that some are more equal than others.

Oh I need dilute my blood, otherwise gets blockages. Then resources not reach many parts of my body.
I also have 2 choices. Dilute and live a little more, or resist and system shuts down. But i know, its a matter of time i will go. If i get a stroke, ie blockage in brain, will only take seconds expire. Other have chance survive. For me, its a non possibility due to my heart condition. I need borrow of life, God willing.

regards

Inserted Video

Fana Jan 19, 2012 6:05am | Post# 30079

Ya, Us has long history of protecting their laws by their constitution. Is difficult make laws that violates constitutional rights.
EU is new thingy, not have such a foundation. So have loop holes in system. See they even thinking use Law as means to and end. Even when law violates it's own fairness. But world is not promised to be fair. All are equal, only that some are more equal than others.

Oh I need dilute my blood, otherwise gets blockages. Then resources not reach many parts of my body.
I also have 2 choices. Dilute and live a little...
So then the A is right. But now we are here, no leaving please:-). Yes, but probability of at least 10years for you is very high. It is a fact. And despite i am mostly scientific approach, believe me, that i have very good sense for this.... you are on a good way of recovering.
- nice video:-)
- my personal health menthal radar is showing me, that it is not Fti, but Indianguinny is now in danger. I hope it is mistake(in that second case). Vick! Take care please. Sorry that i am saying it, but why not... i have this instinct.

fti Jan 19, 2012 8:00am | Post# 30080

So then the A is right. But now we are here, no leaving please:-). Yes, but probability of at least 10years for you is very high. It is a fact. And despite i am mostly scientific approach, believe me, that i have very good sense for this.... you are on a good way of recovering.
- nice video:-)
- my personal health menthal radar is showing me, that it is not Fti, but Indianguinny is now in danger. I hope it is mistake(in that second case). Vick! Take care please. Sorry that i am saying it, but why not... i have this instinct.
no worries dear fana,
vic is not that stubborn that he will not seek medical assistance , when the symptoms are staring in his face.
I had the heart attack because i had no symtoms, because i had all sorts methodology in controlling my mind and my qi.
You know the funny thing was Liu KC. 1 month before he was diagonosed cancer stage 4, He was with me and we did project built a structure under a tree.
As usual he was stronger than me , even thought he was in his 70s.
It required some one climb up the big old tree do the pioneering folding.
Guess what he climbed up using only a thivk rope and his hands.
I had to do it with hands and legs locks on the rope. That was how strong he was. Thinking back, I had never seen him seriously sick in the 40+ years i had known him.He was strong as an ox. But he succumbed only 2 months after diagnosis., because he thought he didn't felt normal. so he went for a check up.
For me being still breathing is such a miracle. Makes me so thankful for all my friends here praying for me. Mostly thankful that God had decided , is not my time yet.
So now i get chance watch how the EC going solve this very interesting problem. Greece problem is not so impossible. Just need have good rich friends and good men impliment real measures to stop the bleeding and get on good life policies get country back to ok. Just need good men.

So vic if you are reading, better make haste. Do whatever check you need done and get back on track of health.
Health is wealth.

And fana ,same as you,i hope you are wrong. .

regards

Fana Jan 19, 2012 8:05am | Post# 30081

no worries dear fana,
vic is not that stubborn that he will not seek medical assistance , when the symptoms are staring in his face.
I had the heart attack because i had no symtoms, because i had all sorts methodology in controlling my mind.
You know the funny thing was Liu KC. 1 month before he was diagonosed cancer stage 4, He was with me and we did project built a structure under a tree.
As usual he was stronger than me , even thought he was in his 70s.
It required some one climb up the big old tree do the pioneering folding.
Guess what...

N_Trader Jan 19, 2012 8:08am | Post# 30082

If I could just share this...

1 Attachment(s)
As a reminder for myself too...

Name:  dlm.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  43 KB

Take care my friends.

Back to watching EU now.

regards

Agro Jan 19, 2012 8:22am | Post# 30083

Attachment 879290

Take care my friends.

Back to watching EU now.

regards
Great quote

fti Jan 19, 2012 8:23am | Post# 30084

Attachment 879290

Take care my friends.

Back to watching EU now.

regards

good one.
well, at least better than his jesting that the next dalai would do well being a woman.
well, even that is not so bad. I guess if he prayed hard enough, his jesting may just be granted.

regards

fti Jan 19, 2012 9:23am | Post# 30085

Jobless Claims in U.S. Plunge to Lowest in Almost Four Years.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...our-years.html

indianguyinny24 Jan 19, 2012 9:29am | Post# 30086

Vick! Take care please. Sorry that i am saying it, but why not... i have this instinct.
I will fana, dont worry... docs app i am taing next week...thanks for concern....i will....already i stopped gym going back to it ...even in gym my heart rate shooted at 210 when i was running...curious what makes you feel i am in danger..is it intution...

no worries dear fana,
vic is not that stubborn that he will not seek medical assistance , when the symptoms are staring in his face.So vic if you are reading, better make haste. Do whatever check you need done and get back on track of health.
Health is wealth.

And fana ,same as you,i hope you are wrong. .

regards
Done chief next week....all the appts etc are going through...

@N_trader...

well as i was preaching about losses yesterday...i made 3% in last 2 weeks and yesterday night bcz of my stubborn attitude(my wife has put my tradin cut off time as 2.00 a.m else she comes and switch off the pc) ..i lost 6.5% of equity ...ytd down 3.5% ....so take your time...this is one long AS journey...and we all will slip....

V

N_Trader Jan 19, 2012 9:40am | Post# 30087

I will fana, dont worry... docs app i am taing next week...thanks for concern....i will....already i stopped gym going back to it ...even in gym my heart rate shooted at 210 when i was running...curious what makes you feel i am in danger..is it intution...

Done chief next week....all the appts etc are going through...

@N_trader...

well as i was preaching about losses yesterday...i made 3% in last 2 weeks and yesterday night bcz of my stubborn attitude(my wife has put my tradin cut off time as 2.00 a.m else she comes and switch off the pc)...
Hi Vic,

Take care about your health my friend. And thanks for remembering me even when things are not going so well for yourself.

Truth be told, my BP is also on the high side. Grandfather and my dad both suffers from hypertension. hence, I am particularly concern about my health too. speak of the gym routine, I better be going back soon.

Glad to have met many sincere folks here

Cheers

N_Trader Jan 19, 2012 9:57am | Post# 30088

Was trying to grap some small pips on the short train... seems like movement rather sluggish today.

Squared for now. Gonna get some rest now...

regards

zerosum Jan 19, 2012 12:05pm | Post# 30089

Economic question

Since d upside in the US economy recently shows,looking back can we say they got it right by cutting interests rate to almost zero n spending(printing greenbacks) their way out of recession than the Eurozone(Germany) that didnt cut interests rate n instead say Austerity measures was d best way out of a recessions. Chief I will like 2 hear ur thots on this n also all TAF. Cheers

M-H Trader Jan 19, 2012 12:19pm | Post# 30090

looks like most shorts have been knocked out... maybe some offers seen at 1.2945/50

© Forex Factory