Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Still Basketting (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=391229)

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:08am | Post# 1

This has started some times back and I don,t want to go back explaining how it all started
If any one is interested in this way of trading or how I arrived at this point
with these indicators and tools, I don,t envy you because you have massive reading to do at these links:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=107119 AND http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=112522

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
If you come across any of this traders online or offline, don't hesitate to thank them for their generosity in providing the tools
that are available on this thread and in ensuring that basket trading is simplified and tamed.

If your name is not listed here, pardon my am reading the thread again and I am listing them as they occur to me and its not in any order of importance.

PAT1, the creator of the basketv6 offline creator,
DKNY, for The Evolution of Basket Trading by T101
GVC, George thanks for the EAs both for 14 pairs and the core-5 and quickly adapting the basketv6 to fit c5
DRYCLEAN, for helping others and your relevant posts even from old thread

I will continue later with the list and tools

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:10am | Post# 2

The system: Basket trading
Pairs: 14 Universal pairs
Timeframe: 15min

How to trade:
when I see Blue I cut my profit or my loss and buy the 14 pairs at once
when I see Red I cut my profit or my loss and sell the 14 pairs at once

BE: once the trade goes +150 pips, profitprotectEA starts watching out for 0.1 and once the PL goes 0.1 it closes all I dont like trailing except when it is deep in profit

SL = 560 pips almost 6% of the acct. VERY RISKY
TP = HAS Direction change

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:11am | Post# 3

Tools:
H.A.Smoothed
profitProtectEA
VQzz
Basket v6
TradeHedgeSellAll
TradeHedgeBuyAll
CloseAll
I will post the tools later.

Having problems with setting up the ofline?
Dont worry some friends would come in here and give us a hand in setting up the offline charts and where to put the tools in your mt4 folders.

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:11am | Post# 4

EA?:
Yes I have the EA that trades it the way I want it. Before now many attempts have been made to code one, but we could not get it to just take one basket per change of HAS direction, that means if it take a trade and BE or SL or hit Trailing then it should wait for the next change of direction by HAS else many time it just get in on the peak of retracement, But that has been fixed now and its working.

But I will suggest that we take off manually for now then we may plug the EA later. Once the thread is hijacked by EA talk I will switch to stealth mode. Also if you know it all, simply move on to other thread cos here I am open to learning. If you dont see why I should trade the 14 pairs make your point and still move on.

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:12am | Post# 5

Is this a perfect TS? no! then why should anyone give it look? I don't know

I have not promised anything or made any claims but:
I have a live micro account of 400 usd. I will start with it and lets see how quick it can go up or down. Therefore, let no one ask me for my bank statement or past trading history. Just let us use this account for experiment. If am able to put one more zero behind it, good and well. And if I end up removing the forty in front of the last zero, of course the thread closes down.

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:14am | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Chart Examples:
Good week

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2nd chart.jpg
Size: 75 KB

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:16am | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
Bad Week? of course there are

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3rd chart.jpg
Size: 83 KB

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:21am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
this week so far

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: the chart.png
Size: 36 KB

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:29am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
and today,
I did not wait for the complete color change yesterday night before dragging the sell script and it went into -180 but this morning I got away with it.
Pls don't do that

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4th chart.png
Size: 65 KB

shiva Oct 23, 2012 6:35am | Post# 10

Greetings

Hi Kosmolate, good to see you back in action Good luck with the thread

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 6:43am | Post# 11

Thanks Shiva, I know I need the luck

I will start trading the 400 account next week Monday, I will post the entry chart, the exit chart and the terminal with the trades loss or gain. I don't like the trade explorer.

wish me luck

kos

kedridder Oct 23, 2012 6:52am | Post# 12

Sharing of template

Thanks Shiva, I know I need the luck

I will start trading the 400 account next week Monday, I will post the entry chart, the exit chart and the terminal with the trades loss or gain. I don't like the trade explorer.

wish me luck

kos

Hi Kosomolate, do you mind sharing your template please?

diceman555 Oct 23, 2012 7:50am | Post# 13

Hi Kosomolate,

good to see you have started this thread,the indicator development one seems to have died,

personally im not trading the basket so often these days,but when everything lines up through fundementals which sway heavily in one direction or the other its extremly profitable,i guess im not prepared to trade the more random changes !

having said that,my entire trading methods are based on the obsevations of the basket,including the indicies,ive been watching there harmonic movements and secrecies for 3 years now and they are by far the most present to forward indication of sentiment and price structure available to retail.

look forward to your thread

regards

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 8:44am | Post# 14

Hi Kosomolate,

good to see you have started this thread,the indicator development one seems to have died,

personally im not trading the basket so often these days,but when everything lines up through fundementals which sway heavily in one direction or the other its extremly profitable,i guess im not prepared to trade the more random changes !

having said that,my entire trading methods are based on the obsevations of the basket,including the indicies,ive been watching there harmonic movements and secrecies for 3 years now and they are by far the...
Hi Diceman555
Good to know that you are still basketting and has gotten a good handle on it. I am yet to find another way to trade personally than the basket way. The bunch when they synchronize just give me the general direction of the market.

you are welcome

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 8:45am | Post# 15

Hi Kosomolate, do you mind sharing your template please?
the template would come later but you need to go get the tools first if you are in a hurry. They are all in this FF

kos

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 8:56am | Post# 16

3 Attachment(s)
todays update not on the acct

I am tempted to close at 700
look at the profitprotectEA in action 350 USD in my pocket already out of 700 USD.

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: fy.png
Size: 65 KB
Name:  350.png
Views: 22561
Size:  4 KB
Name:  cha.png
Views: 22872
Size:  17 KB

kedridder Oct 23, 2012 8:59am | Post# 17

the template would come later but you need to go get the tools first if you are in a hurry. They are all in this FF

kos

not in a hurry. thanks for replying.

gez40 Oct 23, 2012 9:13am | Post# 18

Why dont you post your indicators and template instead of making people read those threads?

diceman555 Oct 23, 2012 9:37am | Post# 19

Hi Kosomolate

i notice your trading the universal pairs,i still watch the original pairs which has the usd ,cad.i was monitoring my cable shorts and looking for any changes within the baskets harmoney,

the usd/cad dropped almost 70 pips,there was a interest annoncment but that came out as forcasted,did you notice any change within your basket ?

Kosomolate Oct 23, 2012 9:48am | Post# 20

Hi Kosomolate

i notice your trading the universal pairs,i still watch the original pairs which has the usd ,cad.i was monitoring my cable shorts and looking for any changes within the baskets harmoney,

the usd/cad dropped almost 70 pips,there was a interest annoncment but that came out as forcasted,did you notice any change within your basket ?
not much changes in the basket profit, though the chart sold more but it did not affect the profit much and the reason is that USDCAD and CADJPY was removed from the basket at a point because not all brokers have them. And cos of CAD's correlation with oil, its regarded as a commodity currency

kos

© Forex Factory