Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   X-Man's Super Simple System (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=327972)

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 11:19am | Post# 1

X-Man's Super Simple System

7 Attachment(s)
X-Man's Super Simple System (S3)

Hey fellow traders
Welcome to my thread
Here I am going to show you the very easy way of trading that won't need much thinking but just executing. If you follow my rules then you will be on your way to making a lot of pips and become a very very profitable trader.
This thread is very very similar to the Trading made simple but here we are looking at specifics and wont be trading Just any cross on the TDI, which is very important because as traders we want to keep the pips we make without giving the market back the pips.
Everyone will be welcomed to this thread, we must all work together as the S3 Team. Fighting will not be allowed on this thread.
This thread is dedicated to BIG E for he showed me the way to profitable trading.
just as Big E said I request all you traders out there that will be following the
S3 method to get yourself a huge wheelbarrow to load all those pips you going to be making.
Before you start reading this thread you should read babypips to get the basics about forex.
Our pip target for the month will be around 1000 pips per month which will be around 50 pips per day.
With the system you about to learn , it would be easy to make that amount of pips per month.
Guys I am a full time trader and use these 2 methods , So i have full faith in them
So lets get pippin guys.

This thread is dedicated to Big E (my mentor)

Theres a word document and PDF attached to this post discussing all you need to know about the 1H E/U method and the 4H method

To master this system i request all the S3 traders to do lots of back testing. This will help you develop your trading edge and will allow you to execute trades with much more confidence.
This is the perfect place for a noob to start his trading career as this method concentrates on just 1 pair to learn patience and discipline and then when mastered a trader can start trading different pairs.

This trade plan is for the daily trades i take to get around 40 to 100 pips a day.
Your chart must be clean and simple so that will allow you to execute your trades without doubt.

The next trade plan i'm discussing are for those long swing trades where TP will be at 100 to 300 pips a trade. I want to show you a method to stay in a trade for long periods without getting stopped out using a channel and an EMA. This will be discussed in my next post.

Guys this link is to show you guys how to install the indicators on your MT4 platform

Inserted Video

Go to Page 215 post #3225 for more indis. The indis on this post and 3225 is all you need to trade this method.
The latest 4H template is on pg 342 post 5118

Theres a facebook group for all the S3 members to join and network with each other
http://www.facebook.com/groups/338571602831324/

Also visit Dcginc's (a well respected trader) blog http://www.protradenetwork.com/ here you will learn lots of valuable trading techniques through videos and articles etc all for free.

every trader should watch this video from the pro trader network before starting the thread
http://www.protradenetwork.com/category/videos/
The video is called "THE WRONG QUESTIONS" a must watch video
Synergy_APB(2).ex4
TDI_RT.mq4
S3 1h e-u method.tpl
i-Sessions.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: pullbacks 1.jpg
Size: 110 KB
S3 E-U method.pdf
s3 4h.pdf

gj6n68 Nov 25, 2011 11:26am | Post# 2

co-incidence

I just posted a thread asking if anyone knows any daily time frame system, and there I stumble upon the thread which you probably posted as I clicked submit button on my post...

I am following this one...

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 11:28am | Post# 3

TDI Repainting

Guys some of you will come and say the TDI repaints when the London and NY session opens. Yes there will be repainting to an extent because theres NO indicator that will predict the future unless you have a crystal ball.
Thats why back testing will be important to understand the formation of synergy bars to avoid fakeys

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 11:30am | Post# 4

I just posted a thread asking if anyone knows any daily time frame system, and there I stumble upon the thread which you probably posted as I clicked submit button on my post...

I am following this one...
I will be posting that swing trading method very soon. It works like a charm

gj6n68 Nov 25, 2011 11:33am | Post# 5

I will be posting that swing trading method very soon. It works like a charm

This is a surprise...

Anyway, as I said, due to full time work I am not able to keep an eye on every changing market, but am trying to break free from the employment chain and so anything which gives consistent results would be wonderful...

I might not talk much, but would be present when required...

All the best...

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 11:41am | Post# 6

vertical Lines

The reason why I mark my chart with those 2 vertical lines at those specific times is because Volatility starts at those times. I have monitored those times so i am sure about it and with lots of back testing you will realize that everyday at those times almost the same thing happens
We as traders look for volatility because volatility is our friend to make those pips within few hours.

gj6n68 Nov 25, 2011 11:46am | Post# 7

The reason why I mark my chart with those 2 vertical lines at those specific times is because Volatility starts at those times. I have monitored those times so i am sure about it and with lots of back testing you will realize that everyday at those times almost the same thing happens
We as traders look for volatility because volatility is our friend to make those pips within few hours.
which two verticles lines are you referring to ??? sorry

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 11:51am | Post# 8

Red vertical lines

If you have a look on the chart i posted im talking about the red vertical line. Which you should mark on your chart before the candle gets to that point so you will have an idea of when the volatility starts

Frv Nov 25, 2011 12:03pm | Post# 9

So the vertical lines are on one hour before london opens and the other one hour after NY open ?

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 12:06pm | Post# 10

So the vertical lines are on one hour before london opens and the other one hour after NY open ?
Its around 1 Hour before both sessions can actually start

Frv Nov 25, 2011 12:11pm | Post# 11

Good thread by the way .... the backtest is very promising .... good job ....!!!!!

billbss Nov 25, 2011 12:15pm | Post# 12

London opens at 8:00 GMT.

Your vertical line is 2 hours before the open. Is that what you intend?

fmfx1 Nov 25, 2011 1:03pm | Post# 13

Thanks for sharing X-Man, the backtest looks promissing.

Looking foward to you swing system.

Cheers 8-)

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 3:52pm | Post# 14

London opens at 8:00 GMT.

Your vertical line is 2 hours before the open. Is that what you intend?

Yip thats what I intend . If you monitor the charts you will see what I mean.

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 4:26pm | Post# 15

The swing trade method

3 Attachment(s)
The 4H swing trade method

Time frame - 4H
Pairs- Any pair you feel like trading (look for pairs thats trending)
Times- Any time of the day
Indicators - TDI with the blue bands, Synergy bars , SHI Channel , 4 EMA shift 0 ,
60 EMA shift 0.

Method is as follows :
-When Price is under the 60 EMA then we are in a downtrend so we sell the tops
- That is when the 4 EMA start to touch the 60 EMA and price touches the top of the SHI channel.
- On TDI you will see a breakthrough on the blue bands.
I posted charts as an example

Your SL will be at the high in the downtrend or low swing in the uptrend
your TP will be at the bottom of the channel in a downtrend and at the top of the channel in an uptrend or it can be equal to your SL or double or triple your SL
- With the uptrend you do the exact same time but the other way around.

these kind of setups happen few times a month.
Be sure to check whre the daily PA is heading.
The daily PA should be heading in the same direction

Click to Enlarge

Name: shi channel Downtrend.jpg
Size: 121 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: uptrend.jpg
Size: 128 KB
Sonic SHI Channel MTF.mq4

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 4:40pm | Post# 16

The preferred swing trade

1 Attachment(s)
Guys if you want to keep you trades running for weeks then set your SHI channel to the daily TF
Then you will notice that when you go to the 4 H TF the daily channel will still hold. I have posted an example of E/U
The red arrows are places of entry because PA bounces of the SHI channel and then trend changes.
This is what i prefer doing as this show me where PA is heading.

If you sell the Tops on the downtrend then your SL will rarely be hit and the opposite will go for an uptrend.
Study the chart i posted and notice the trends and the purple EMA.

The 60EMA acts as a support and resistance

Click to Enlarge

Name: better1.jpg
Size: 148 KB

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 4:48pm | Post# 17

Less is better

Guys you do not need a whole bunch of indicators. The simplest of indicators can tell you what you need to know and thats it.
The rest is up to you to build your confidence to execute your trades

fmfx1 Nov 25, 2011 4:50pm | Post# 18

Thanks for sharing X-Man, buyt what TP SL TS do you suggest for this system?

Thanks

X-Man Nov 25, 2011 5:03pm | Post# 19

SL

Thanks for sharing X-Man, buyt what TP SL TS do you suggest for this system?

Thanks
My SL will be the high swing or low swings
TP can be 1:1 or 2:1 or 3:1

zackery Nov 25, 2011 5:14pm | Post# 20

@X-MAN:

looks very interesting

how long do you have backtested the system?
you are only trading the TF= H4 ?
any backtests with other TF's?
thanks for your answer...
happy pippin..

© Forex Factory