Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 9:34am | Post# 17381

What do u trade?

I took EU @ 1.31027

vody105 Apr 11, 2013 9:35am | Post# 17382

I took EU @ 1.31027
lucky you..I hope it will retrace a bit so I can jump in....I did notice only few moments ago...

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 9:41am | Post# 17383

lucky you..I hope it will retrace a bit so I can jump in....I did notice only few moments ago...
I have bad feeling it will not be a very good trade... price will not go far

vody105 Apr 11, 2013 9:44am | Post# 17384

I have bad feeling it will not be a very good trade... price will not go far
But you can BreakEven so no stress...In the worst scenario you just lose 0 which is good

Arunaz Apr 11, 2013 9:46am | Post# 17385

I took EU @ 1.31027
Hi Jackub,

if it's not difficult for you, can you tell us the reason why did you went short on EU at this point?
I saw that bearish signal but London was quite bullish, so It didn't look for me very safe to sell.

Arunas

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 9:46am | Post# 17386

ye I'll keep finger on a trigger

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 9:52am | Post# 17387

Hi Jackub, if it's not difficult for you, can you tell us the reason why did you went short on EU at this point? London was quite bullish, so I saw that bearish signal but I didn't thought that it's safe to sell. Arunas
the idea was to get advanage of news from USA, got nice strong sloping TDI cross showing big momentum and I was looking for 15-20 pips..., hoping price will hit 1.30800 S/R or get close to

Arunaz Apr 11, 2013 9:59am | Post# 17388

the idea was to get advanage of news from USA, got nice strong sloping TDI cross showing big momentum and I was looking for 15-20 pips..., hoping price will hit 1.30800 S/R or get close to
Thanks mate

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 10:03am | Post# 17389

GAME OVER.... +1pips ...

tenmilewalk Apr 11, 2013 10:53am | Post# 17390

Yes, correct. Just draw a rectangle using MT4 tool and look at the PA of the APB and TDI for the direction. The TOK_5H range is good use for the initial SL ... 'R'. Often you will get entry before LO. For EU, the Frankfurt open also something we must consider. There is a relation to the futures market. This method is good when market is trending and for wide range sideway market condition. It is a simple method to use with TMS. See chart example attached. No, I don't trade M15 but I look at M15 chart for fine tuning trade entry for that small initia...
This is very useful. Thank you emmanuel. Jackub members mentioned before I stress too much importance on LO. I forgot this wasnt the S3 method

thomi Apr 11, 2013 1:10pm | Post# 17391

I recall more you look sto Daily or sto H4 to take a trade on H4?
sto <20 and sto> 80

I loved your trade eur / aud :-)

Can you give another example of a complete and conditions to take a trade h4 please

Thank you for all your explanations

tenmilewalk Apr 11, 2013 3:09pm | Post# 17392

4 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys any advice appreciated
Once again, I broke rules
Entering trades at 4/5th bar. Still stuck with LO mentalityClick to Enlarge

Name: apr 11 eur.usd.h1.png
Size: 61 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: apr 11 gbp.jpy.h1.png
Size: 56 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: apr 11 gbp.usd.h1.png
Size: 51 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: apr 11 usd.chf.h1.png
Size: 58 KB

London P/L:55
New York P/L: NA
Daily total:55

London P/L:665
New York P/L:-60

Aggregate Trades: 96
Aggregate P/L: 605

tenmilewalk Apr 11, 2013 3:12pm | Post# 17393

Biggest problem asides from obvious lack of abillity to follow instruction is difficulty in considering different aspects. If I remember bar count I forget S/R and PA. If I remember S/R I forget bar count, trendlines and MTF etc. Need to work on incorporating everything into strategy

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 3:25pm | Post# 17394

Hey Guys any advice appreciated Once again, I broke rules Entering trades at 4/5th bar. Still stuck with LO mentality{image} {image}{image}{image} London P/L: 55 New York P/L: NA Daily total: 55 London P/L: 665 New York P/L: -60 Aggregate Trades: 96 Aggregate P/L: 605
Entries and exits... by eelfranz

We Enter a trade when green crosses red on the TDI at the beginning of that candle... If it's candle 3 or more don't enter... find another trade set up. The only exception is if green bounces off red and continues... it's ok to re-enter on the bounce...

Exit your trade when the green TDI line goes flat, starts to hook over or makes a check mark reversal.

There is nothing about LO. LO becouse high volatility, if you have volatility in Asian use TDI cross during Asian

Jackub Apr 11, 2013 3:37pm | Post# 17395

Biggest problem asides from obvious lack of abillity to follow instruction is difficulty in considering different aspects. If I remember bar count I forget S/R and PA. If I remember S/R I forget bar count, trendlines and MTF etc. Need to work on incorporating everything into strategy
Everybdy makes mistakes, I have prepared entry "check list", with few point only, as experience is growing list is growing also, taks few secounds get throught the list before pulling the trigger

ferryklein Apr 11, 2013 4:18pm | Post# 17396

Throughout the day I use an application of Meta Trader 4 on my mobile. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to integrate TDI there?

Thanks in advance.

janpec1000 Apr 11, 2013 5:13pm | Post# 17397

Yes!
It is possible emmanuel posted it on some post, you will have to scroll over pages its arround 1130 page i think. TDI has to be replaced with 2 MAs in RSI levels.

AndyC Apr 11, 2013 5:13pm | Post# 17398

tenmilewalk
would u mind that i ask you a question?
what is the indicator you used, the one displayed on ur chat at the bottom which showed the H1 H4 green red
what is it call n anywhere i can download it??
many thanks

kbp Apr 11, 2013 5:19pm | Post# 17399

1 Attachment(s)
tenmilewalk would u mind that i ask you a question? what is the indicator you used, the one displayed on ur chat at the bottom which showed the H1 H4 green red what is it call n anywhere i can download it?? many thanks
See TDI Histogram Xaphod made for TMS in this thread: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=294327

Throughout the day I use an application of Meta Trader 4 on my mobile. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to integrate TDI there? Thanks in advance.
See this post http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...48#post4619948 also in that thread on how to replicate TDI using MA and RSI. I did the same on my Android tablet long time ago and it looks the same.

Yesterday EU H1 was a hard one, missed the bull asian break out initially. Entered on the pullback & TDI cross but not much profits. First TP was at support. Second TP (and fully exit) was at price pullback, also near the end of London session so I went to sleep.
entered short @ 3107, SL 34 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusdh1.png
Size: 16 KB

AndyC Apr 11, 2013 5:29pm | Post# 17400

See TDI Histogram Xaphod made for TMS in this thread: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=294327 See this post http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...48#post4619948 also in that thread on how to replicate TDI using MA and RSI. I did the same on my Android tablet long time ago and it looks the same. Yesterday EU H1 was a hard one, missed the bull asian break out initially. Entered on the pullback & TDI cross but not much profits. First TP was at support. Second TP (and fully exit) was at price pullback. {image}...
thanks for you help, kbp

© Forex Factory