|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Fed’s Fisher Says Better to Raise Rates Sooner and Slowly
- U.S. dollar on track for 10th week of gains on U.S. rate view
- S&P500: Alibaba IPO Stokes Market Euphoria
- Fed’s Fisher “in the slow and gradual school of rate rises”
- Surprising FX Vol Developments and Spot Implications
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index for the U.S. Increased...
- G20 Communique draft: Growth measures will focus on boosting supply
- There you go top pickers GBP/USD breaks 1.6400 as Scottish...
1.6400 is taken out and we trade down to 1.6379. There’s intraday support right around here and at 1.6365 too. As I type it all looks like it ...
- Scotland’s Salmond says he accepts the verdict of the people
Asks all Scots to accept the referendum result; Expects on devolution to be honoured; Pledges to work constructively on behalf of Scotland; ...
- Cable remains volatile whilst further Euro downside is likely
Scotland has voted and the UK remains intact. Investors in UK can assets can breathe a big sigh of relief, with further rebound gains on Cable ...
Sydney 1:50am local
Tokyo 12:50am local
London 4:50pm local
New York 11:50am local