|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Insights from Investors Intelligence Data
- Succinct Summations of Week’s Events 10.31.14
- Week in FX Americas – Loonie Bleeds On Growth Risks
- Traders in Financial Futures - Options and Futures Combined...
- Japan's Shock and Awe
- Is That... Wage Growth?!?!
- Hedge Fund Thinks Fighting Argentina Over Bonds Looks Fun
- ECB sources see: ‘Existential questions’ for euro if reforms not...
Euro moving on ECB sources story from MNI •EMU reform delays creating monetary policy difficulties •Stability pact was designed for normal inflationary context •3 ...
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far
Now that The Fed is (however briefly) out of the money-printing business, it appears to have turned its attention to the rest of the world's ...
- BOJ Pulls a Trick and Treats Global Markets
The Bank of Japan (BOJ) surprise stimulus announcement jolted the market on Halloween day. By dropping no hints of imminent action, and ...
Sydney 8:29am local
Tokyo 6:29am local
London 9:29pm local
New York 5:29pm local