|WedNov 14||3:45am||EUR||French CPI m/m||0.2%||0.2%||-0.3%|
|5:30am||GBP||Claimant Count Change||10.1K||-0.5K||0.8K|
|GBP||Average Earnings Index 3m/y||1.8%||1.8%||1.7%|
|6:00am||CHF||ZEW Economic Expectations||-27.9||-28.9|
|EUR||Industrial Production m/m||-2.5%||-1.6%||0.9%|
|6:26am||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||4.81|1.5||4.92|1.4|
|6:30am||GBP||BOE Gov King Speaks|
|GBP||BOE Inflation Report|
|9:30am||USD||Core Retail Sales m/m||0.0%||0.2%||1.2%|
|USD||Retail Sales m/m||-0.3%||-0.2%||1.3%|
|USD||Core PPI m/m||-0.2%||0.1%||0.0%|
|11:00am||USD||Business Inventories m/m||0.7%||0.5%||0.6%|
|3:00pm||USD||FOMC Meeting Minutes|
|5:27pm||NZD||Business NZ Manufacturing Index||50.5||48.5|
|8:00pm||AUD||MI Inflation Expectations||2.2%||2.6%|
|8:30pm||AUD||New Motor Vehicle Sales m/m||-2.8%||4.6%|
|9:45pm||USD||FOMC Member Williams Speaks|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- UK retail sales fall in September, hit by weak clothing demand
- UK Retail Sales, September 2014
- USD/JPY off to the races as it runs stops to 107.60
- Euro zone business growth unexpectedly gains pace, prices still...
- Broadbent - Monetary policy, asset prices and distribution
- Stable Euro-zone PMI masks steepest fall in output prices since...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/NZD, USD/CAD - SEB
- 6 Reasons For Cutting Our N-Term EUR/USD Forecasts Again - Nomura
Back in early September, Nomura cut its EUR/USD forecasts to 1.27 for end of September and end of Q4. Today, Nomura cuts again its Q4 target ...
- French private sector output falls at sharpest rate in eight months
The latest flash PMI data signalled a deepening downturn in France ’ s private sector economy during October. The seasonally adjust ed Markit ...
- Low New Zealand inflation set to crimp rate rises
Annual inflation is down to just 1 per cent, with lower than expected September quarterly inflation of 0.3 per cent. Housing costs were up in the quarter, ...
Sydney 7:39pm local
Tokyo 5:39pm local
London 9:39am local
New York 4:39am local