|TueNov 13||12:30am||JPY||Revised Industrial Production m/m||-4.1%||-4.1%||-4.1%|
|3:45am||EUR||French Prelim Non-Farm Payrolls q/q||-0.3%||-0.2%||-0.1%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|GBP||PPI Input m/m||0.4%||-0.4%||-0.1%|
|GBP||Core CPI y/y||2.6%||2.2%||2.1%|
|GBP||PPI Output m/m||0.1%||0.2%||0.5%|
|6:00am||EUR||German ZEW Economic Sentiment||-15.7||-9.9||-11.5|
|EUR||ZEW Economic Sentiment||-2.6||0.2||-1.4|
|8:30am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||93.1||93.0||92.8|
|11:00am||USD||IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism||48.6||53.8||54.0|
|3:00pm||USD||Federal Budget Balance||-120.0B||-113.5B||75.2B|
|4:30pm||USD||FOMC Member Yellen Speaks|
|5:45pm||NZD||Core Retail Sales q/q||-0.3%||0.6%||0.9%|
|NZD||Retail Sales q/q||-0.4%||0.4%||1.3%|
|7:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||5.2%||1.0%|
|8:30pm||AUD||Wage Price Index q/q||0.7%||0.8%||1.0%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Markit Flash Eurozone PMI
- Hong Kong’s Rich Get Richer as Economy Shrinks
- German Output growth slows slightly as manufacturing loses momentum
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, SP500 - SEB
- French Output stabilises in August as service sector expansion...
- UK car industry exporting at record rate
- Swiss trade surplus widens to 3.98 bln sfr in July
- FOMC minutes enhances US$ gains
The dollar is stronger today following the slightly hawkish stance of the FOMC Minutes, which hinted at the potential for an ...
- China manufacturing output and new orders both expand at weaker...
Output and new orders both expand at weaker rates in August. Key points. Flash China Manufacturing PMI™ at 50.3 in August (51.7 in July). ...
- A huge night on Currencies as the US dollar pushes sharply higher
Finally – after ages of doing nothing and of complacency the worlds biggest macro market – currencies – has awoken from its slumber. This is ...
Sydney 6:16pm local
Tokyo 5:16pm local
London 9:16am local
New York 4:16am local