|WedMay 22||3:24am||JPY||BOJ Press Conference|
|4:30am||GBP||MPC Asset Purchase Facility Votes||3-0-6||3-0-6||3-0-6|
|GBP||MPC Official Bank Rate Votes||0-0-9||0-0-9||0-0-9|
|GBP||Retail Sales m/m||-1.3%||0.0%||-0.6%|
|GBP||Public Sector Net Borrowing||8.0B||7.6B||12.6B|
|All Day||EUR||EU Economic Summit|
|5:33am||EUR||German 10-y Bond Auction||1.41|1.6||1.28|1.6|
|6:00am||CHF||SNB Chairman Jordan Speaks|
|GBP||CBI Industrial Order Expectations||-20||-18||-25|
|7:00am||GBP||MPC Member Bean Speaks|
|8:30am||CAD||Core Retail Sales m/m||-0.2%||0.2%||0.7%|
|CAD||Retail Sales m/m||0.0%||0.2%||0.7%|
|10:00am||USD||Existing Home Sales||4.97M||4.99M||4.94M|
|USD||Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies|
|USD||Treasury Sec Lew Speaks|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-0.3M||-0.4M||-0.6M|
|2:00pm||USD||FOMC Meeting Minutes|
|9:00pm||AUD||MI Inflation Expectations||2.3%||2.2%|
|9:45pm||CNY||HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI||49.6||50.5||50.4|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Fed’s Fisher Says Better to Raise Rates Sooner and Slowly
- U.S. dollar on track for 10th week of gains on U.S. rate view
- S&P500: Alibaba IPO Stokes Market Euphoria
- Fed’s Fisher “in the slow and gradual school of rate rises”
- Surprising FX Vol Developments and Spot Implications
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index for the U.S. Increased...
- G20 Communique draft: Growth measures will focus on boosting supply
- There you go top pickers GBP/USD breaks 1.6400 as Scottish...
1.6400 is taken out and we trade down to 1.6379. There’s intraday support right around here and at 1.6365 too. As I type it all looks like it ...
- Scotland’s Salmond says he accepts the verdict of the people
Asks all Scots to accept the referendum result; Expects on devolution to be honoured; Pledges to work constructively on behalf of Scotland; ...
- Cable remains volatile whilst further Euro downside is likely
Scotland has voted and the UK remains intact. Investors in UK can assets can breathe a big sigh of relief, with further rebound gains on Cable ...
Sydney 1:49am local
Tokyo 12:49am local
London 4:49pm local
New York 11:49am local