|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Dollar ready for a positive breakout on EUR/USD and USD/JPY
- ECB considers making weaker eurozone countries bear larger QE risk...
- Stars align to boost modest French recovery hopes
- UK Public Sector Finances, November 2014
- Euro area monthly balance of payments
- Macau Casinos Drop $75 Billion as China's Crackdown Continues
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD - SEB
- BOJ Keeps Record Easing as Falling Oil Prices Challenge Kuroda
The Bank of Japan maintained unprecedented stimulus, as Governor Haruhiko Kuroda’s bid to stoke inflation faces increasing challenges from the tumble in oil prices. ...
- The Billionaires Who Gained and Lost the Most Money in 2014
2014 was a rough year to be a Russian oil tycoon, but a pretty awesome year to be leading a Chinese ecommerce platform. Jack Ma saw his net ...
- Trading EUR/USD Downside: Drivers & Targets - Nomura
It took fairly severe risk aversion to see a squeeze in EURUSD up to above 1.25 earlier this week; and now that markets are relaxing (and the ...