|TueMay 21||12:33am||JPY||All Industries Activity m/m||-0.3%||-0.3%||0.6%|
|2:00am||EUR||German PPI m/m||-0.2%||-0.1%||-0.2%|
|GBP||PPI Input m/m||-2.3%||-1.2%||0.1%|
|GBP||Core CPI y/y||2.0%||2.3%||2.4%|
|GBP||PPI Output m/m||-0.1%||0.2%||0.2%|
|6:00am||EUR||German Buba Monthly Report|
|10:00am||USD||Treasury Sec Lew Speaks|
|11:30am||USD||FOMC Member Bullard Speaks|
|12:45pm||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|1:00pm||USD||FOMC Member Dudley Speaks|
|8:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||-7.0%||-5.1%|
|11:07pm||JPY||Monetary Policy Statement|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Draghi’s Buying Spree for the ECB Might Start Modestly
- Putin: Russia will not impose restrictions on cross-border capital...
- Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Industrial producer prices down by 0.1% in euro area
- Bank of England backs flagship government mortgage guarantee scheme
- UK construction PMI rises to 8-month high in Sept
- Bank of England Financial Policy Committee statement
- Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across...
This is stop loss triggering ladies and gentlemen. EUR, GBP, NZD all big movers. yen and AUD less so but nevertheless joiningg in… CAD, CHF … ...
- Why the dollar-yen rally will fizzle soon
The U.S. dollar rose to its highest level against the Japanese yen since August 2008 on Wednesday, but analysts don't expect the rally to ...
- ECB's Draghi: Monetary Policy Alone Can't Restore Confidence
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said Wednesday the ECB is obliged to return Eurozone inflation to close to 2%, and urged governments to do their part ...
Sydney 8:27pm local
Tokyo 7:27pm local
London 11:27am local
New York 6:27am local