|TueMay 21||12:33am||JPY||All Industries Activity m/m||-0.3%||-0.3%||0.6%|
|2:00am||EUR||German PPI m/m||-0.2%||-0.1%||-0.2%|
|GBP||PPI Input m/m||-2.3%||-1.2%||0.1%|
|GBP||Core CPI y/y||2.0%||2.3%||2.4%|
|GBP||PPI Output m/m||-0.1%||0.2%||0.2%|
|6:00am||EUR||German Buba Monthly Report|
|10:00am||USD||Treasury Sec Lew Speaks|
|11:30am||USD||FOMC Member Bullard Speaks|
|12:45pm||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|1:00pm||USD||FOMC Member Dudley Speaks|
|8:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||-7.0%||-5.1%|
|11:07pm||JPY||Monetary Policy Statement|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- RBS takes £400m hit on forex rigging
- Intraday Outlooks For DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, SP500 - SEB
- Fed's Williams: inflation targets work, but room for improvement
- Kuroda: Weakening yen has been an overall plus for Japanís economy
- Germany's SA Retail Sales Plunge 3.2% M/M In September
- Spot Gold Drops to Lowest Since 2010, Falls 1.9% to $1,175.54
- Kuroda says various options are available for adjusting policy...
- BOJ Expansion of the Quantitative and Qualitative Monetary Easing
At the Monetary Policy Meeting held today, the Policy Board of the Bank of Japan decided, upon the following measures: (1) Accelerating the ...
- BOJ press conference: Kuroda says easing expanded to ensure price...
Presser underway. More comments to follow; easing aimed at ending deflationary mindset; BOJ easing is having intended effects; impact of sales tax rise have been ...
- Markets Explodes As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QQE To...
In a surprise move given all the recent congratuilatory bullshit from Abe and Kuroda on breaking the back of Japan's deflation and bring about ...
Sydney 6:43pm local
Tokyo 4:43pm local
London 7:43am local
New York 3:43am local