|FriJun 28||1:00am||JPY||Housing Starts y/y||14.5%||6.3%||5.8%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||0.8%||0.4%||-0.1%|
|GBP||Nationwide HPI m/m||0.3%||0.4%||0.4%|
|All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.1%||0.0%||0.4%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Consumer Spending m/m||0.5%||0.0%||-0.5%|
|3:00am||CHF||KOF Economic Barometer||1.16||1.21||1.09|
|4:30am||GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.8%||0.2%||0.5%|
|5:00am||EUR||Italian Prelim CPI m/m||0.3%||0.1%||0.0%|
|Day 2||EUR||EU Economic Summit|
|8:00am||USD||FOMC Member Stein Speaks|
|9:55am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||84.1||83.1||82.7|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||3.0%||3.2%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- July sees Consumer Confidence drop for the first time in six months
- Argentina Defaults
- After Q2 GDP surged to 4% itís time for a huge rally in the US dollar
- House Republicans vote to sue Obama over healthcare law
- Mediator says Argentina didn't reach an agreement with holdouts.
- Argentina debt talks down to the wire as default looms
- Snapchat Said in Funding Talks With Alibaba at $10b Value
- FOMC Statement
Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in June indicates that growth in economic activity rebounded in the second quarter. Labor market ...
- What To Expect From FOMC? - Views From Goldman & 10 Other Banks
The following are the expectations for today's FOMC July policy meeting as provided by the economists at Goldman Sachs, Bank of America ...
- US Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2014 (advance estimate)
Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 4.0 ...
Sydney 9:17am local
Tokyo 8:17am local
London 12:17am local
New York 7:17pm local