|MonJun 17||4:00am||EUR||Italian Trade Balance||1.91B||2.48B||3.24B|
|6:00am||EUR||German Buba Monthly Report|
|8:30am||CAD||Foreign Securities Purchases||14.91B||4.59B||0.96B|
|USD||Empire State Manufacturing Index||7.8||0.4||-1.4|
|10:00am||USD||NAHB Housing Market Index||52||45||44|
|Day 1||ALL||G8 Meetings|
|11:10am||EUR||German Buba President Weidmann Speaks|
|9:30pm||AUD||Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes|
|10:00pm||CNY||CB Leading Index m/m||0.3%||1.5%|
|CNY||Foreign Direct Investment ytd/y||1.0%||1.2%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Natural gas futures turn higher on supply report
- BOE Broadbent: Not Sure Neutral Rate Positive
- Consumer Comfort Rises on Increased Optimism About U.S. Economy
- Flash consumer confidence indicator for EU and Euro Area
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index for the U.S. Increased...
- U.S. Manufacturing PMI hits three-month low in October
- USD/JPY Showing Signs of Bullish Continuation
- US Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims
In the week ending October 18, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 283,000, an increase of 17,000 from the previous week's revised level. ...
- Saudi Arabia said to cut crude oil supply to market in Sept
Saudi arabia said to cut crude oil supply to market in sept; cut sept. Supply by 328k b/d to 9.360m b/d vs 9.688m aug.
- Jobless Claims in U.S. at 14-Year Low Over Past Month
Fewer Americans filed applications for unemployment benefits over the past month than at any time in 14 years as an improving economy prompted ...
Sydney 2:48am local
Tokyo 12:48am local
London 4:48pm local
New York 11:48am local